Religious persecution or asinine imagination?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You can not be persecuted based on your imagination.
God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

There is no god. Jesus was not real. The bible is fiction.

Feebel minded men with no imagination created their god in order to escape th consequences of the their failures.

• Banned
seems somebody is starting the labor day festivities a little early?
Naw just tired of Christians thinking they're special or deserve unique treatment. Creating make believe omnipotent beings then getting mad when everyone refuses to recognize their wild imagination as factual.

That stupid woman is in jail for contempt of court. Nothing more.

Perhaps i should create a music god then claim persecution when others complain about the loud music.

I wonder if anyone has done a study to compare the rate of antidepressant use between religious people and atheists.

I bet atheists would come out on the losing side.

Feebel minded men with no imagination created their god in order to escape th consequences of the their failures.
:clap::clap::clap::clap2::clap2::happy-1::woohoo:

seems somebody is starting the labor day festivities a little early?
Naw just tired of Christians thinking they're special or deserve unique treatment. Creating make believe omnipotent beings then getting mad when everyone refuses to recognize their wild imagination as factual.

That stupid woman is in jail for contempt of court. Nothing more.

Perhaps i should create a music god then claim persecution when others complain about the loud music.
holy shit! I agree with you!

As I've say before, although it's effectively been rendered unnecessary,

gays should form their own religion that includes same sex marriage as a religious belief and practice,

thus enabling them to claim that anyone denying them civil rights on religious grounds is in fact denying them religious freedom.

Well, this is certainly an interesting premise. "I have decided that you are wrong, therefore anything that happens to you for disagreeing with me is your own damned fault."

What it lacks in truth, it makes up for in sheer, obnoxious hubris.

I am a Christian but not a religious nut that cannot decipher laws and believing in God, Davis knew what the law meant when she ran for office. If, because of her religious beliefs, she can't perform this job, she should step down . Or sit in jail. It's just that easy.

It's always so meaningful to have my intelligence insulted by someone who's not even bright enough to spell his insults correctly.

That is your personal opinion, science has not ruled out the existence of "God" hence your opinion is still open for debate.
false! there is no proof of the existence or non existence of god.
that does not mean there is or might be a god.

Forum List

Back