Religious persecution or asinine imagination?

You engage in personal attacks and insults.

Yes well, when someone puts words in my mouth, I tend to take issue with it.

Your Conservative though and that is what I have come to expect from them.

Actually, no. I am liberal in every sense of the classical definition.

Have a marvelous day.

Trust me on this, there is nothing of mine that I would ever want to put in your mouth.

As stated before, you resort to Personal Attacks. When lacking a cogent, intelligent, well thought out, logical argument based on facts, you resort to Personal Attacks.

You need to talk to that person putting their stuff in your mouth, you need to be careful you do not know where it's been.

Have a marvelous day.

From what I've read, your many things....but not a Liberal

I did not say I was a liberal. Please learn to read.

Have a marvelous day.

Trust me on this, there is nothing of mine that I would ever want to put in your mouth.

As stated before, you resort to Personal Attacks. When lacking a cogent, intelligent, well thought out, logical argument based on facts, you resort to Personal Attacks.

You need to talk to that person putting their stuff in your mouth, you need to be careful you do not know where it's been.

How puerile a response that is.

You can not be persecuted based on your imagination.
God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

Why should your imagination that there is no G-d, be involved in my politics?

Welcome to Democracy man.... we all have a vote. Too bad.

So, live your life and let others live theirs. When it affects your personal life. Do something in a legal manner to try and change it. But don't try to push your ideology into someone elses personal life

There is no one American ideal , there are as many as there Americans.

I differ without compromise. The founding documents and subsequent adjustments (those that were legal) define America. and Americans. While room for tolerance is broad and deep, belief in the essential philosophy contained in those documents defines an American.

I disagree.

Those legal documents sets up and defines the government of our nation and reflects what our elected officials, both past and present, think we wish for.

However, America is an ideal. It depends on what each individual thinks of this nation and its roll should be.

Your "America" and My "America" can be as different as Apple Pie to Lemonade. However, that does not change the fact that each one us encompass an ideal of what it means to be an American.

You mean the way you couldn't get the voters to give you legal homosexual "marriage", so you bypassed them and got a court order illegally rewriting the law and forcing everyone to accept what you wanted? THAT sort of "do it in a legal manner", "don't push your ideology"?

Hypocrite.

God is a man made concoction ment to keep unquestioning fools in line. Keep your imagination out of my politics.

We are not a Democracy...we are a Republic.

So afraid of the fairy dust wand of "GOD" that you won't even type out the name?

Funny stuff

So afraid of the fairy dust wand of "GOD" that you won't even type out the name?

Funny stuff

Yes. :) There is a G-d, and he's not to be trifled with. I revere the almighty one of Heaven. Thanks for noticing.

We are not a Democracy...we are a Republic.

We should be a Republic.
It's become sadly clear to me, that we have become exactly what the Founding Fathers, didn't want.

Ironically given the thread topic, the framers of the constitution were very skeptical of the idea that we could maintain a republic, if the public lost faith in a moral code greater than man.

Since we have lost faith in the moral code above our arrogant selves.... it seems we have lost the republic with it. Looks like time has proven the framers correct again.

So, live your life and let others live theirs. When it affects your personal life. Do something in a legal manner to try and change it. But don't try to push your ideology into someone elses personal life

I differ without compromise. The founding documents and subsequent adjustments (those that were legal) define America. and Americans. While room for tolerance is broad and deep, belief in the essential philosophy contained in those documents defines an American.

I disagree.

Those legal documents sets up and defines the government of our nation and reflects what our elected officials, both past and present, think we wish for.

However, America is an ideal. It depends on what each individual thinks of this nation and its roll should be.

Your "America" and My "America" can be as different as Apple Pie to Lemonade. However, that does not change the fact that each one us encompass an ideal of what it means to be an American.

You mean the way you couldn't get the voters to give you legal homosexual "marriage", so you bypassed them and got a court order illegally rewriting the law and forcing everyone to accept what you wanted? THAT sort of "do it in a legal manner", "don't push your ideology"?

Hypocrite.

Ain't the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th. Amendment a Cast Iron Bitch?

Funny stuff

Yes. :) There is a G-d, and he's not to be trifled with. I revere the almighty one of Heaven. Thanks for noticing.

NO!!!!!! There is no Magic Sky Man who look down upon you (emphasis on looking down). There was no Jesus Christ.

No Virgin Birth.

No god.

I disagree.

Hypocrite.

Oh, yeah, the 14th Amendment is ALL about taking away the right of the people to decide marriage laws in their own state. That would be why no one EVER noticed that function of it until just now.

I am in awe of the leftist ability to miraculously find clauses in the Constitution that even the authors weren't aware of when they wrote it.

One day, but probably not because you are so closed-minded and a bigot, you might see that they are living their lives(gay community) as they want to. Just as you try to live your life how you want too without someone pushing a value onto you.
So, the real hypocrite is you!

I disagree.

Hypocrite.

Deny Deny Deny.
Just like the 2nd ammendment gives everyone the right to killing weapons that hold 100 rounds of ammo.
Interpret how you want.

I disagree.

Hypocrite.

Oh, yeah, the 14th Amendment is ALL about taking away the right of the people to decide marriage laws in their own state. That would be why no one EVER noticed that function of it until just now.

I am in awe of the leftist ability to miraculously find clauses in the Constitution that even the authors weren't aware of when they wrote it.

I disagree.

Hypocrite.

First off, I'm Not a "Leftist", whatever the hell that means.

The Equal Protection Clause protects the Rights of All Americans, not just the select few who only want rights for themselves.

Your being less than honest and well that is what one must expect from a person who thinks only certain can be married and have the right to vote.

I disagree.

Hypocrite.

First off, I'm Not a "Leftist", whatever the hell that means.

The Equal Protection Clause protects the Rights of All Americans, not just the select few who only want rights for themselves.

Your being less than honest and well that is what one must expect from a person who thinks only certain can be married and have the right to vote.

There is no 'right', that is being unequally applied.

Forum List

Back