Religious persecution or asinine imagination?

So, live your life and let others live theirs. When it affects your personal life. Do something in a legal manner to try and change it. But don't try to push your ideology into someone elses personal life

You mean the way you couldn't get the voters to give you legal homosexual "marriage", so you bypassed them and got a court order illegally rewriting the law and forcing everyone to accept what you wanted? THAT sort of "do it in a legal manner", "don't push your ideology"?

Hypocrite.

Ain't the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th. Amendment a Cast Iron Bitch?

Oh, yeah, the 14th Amendment is ALL about taking away the right of the people to decide marriage laws in their own state. That would be why no one EVER noticed that function of it until just now.

I am in awe of the leftist ability to miraculously find clauses in the Constitution that even the authors weren't aware of when they wrote it.

First off, I'm Not a "Leftist", whatever the hell that means.

The Equal Protection Clause protects the Rights of All Americans, not just the select few who only want rights for themselves.

Your being less than honest and well that is what one must expect from a person who thinks only certain can be married and have the right to vote.

There is no 'right', that is being unequally applied.

Only because the Supreme Court ruled that Same Sex Marriage is in fact legal. The Equal Protection Clause was enforced at long last.

There are still so-called "Christians" who do not want Homosexual Couples to have the Civil Right of Marriage. Never mind that these so-called "Christians" ignore the fact that their Jesus never said one word about Homosexuality. Jesus hated Divorce, but because many of these so-called "Christians" have in fact had a Divorce, engaged in pre-martial sex and lived in sin prior to marriage.

Kim Davis is the perfect example. Divorced 3-times, extra marital sex, child out of wedlock and she is being held up person of faith because she opposes something that her Jesus never said one fucking word about.

Davis is Christian by convience and uses her faith as a weapon. Her brand of hate is not new, more like worn out, old and tattered hate that gets a coat of paint and she is able look me, I'm being martyred because of my faith, which is bullshit plain and simple.

You mean the way you couldn't get the voters to give you legal homosexual "marriage", so you bypassed them and got a court order illegally rewriting the law and forcing everyone to accept what you wanted? THAT sort of "do it in a legal manner", "don't push your ideology"?

Hypocrite.

Oh, yeah, the 14th Amendment is ALL about taking away the right of the people to decide marriage laws in their own state. That would be why no one EVER noticed that function of it until just now.

I am in awe of the leftist ability to miraculously find clauses in the Constitution that even the authors weren't aware of when they wrote it.

The Equal Protection Clause protects the Rights of All Americans, not just the select few who only want rights for themselves.

Your being less than honest and well that is what one must expect from a person who thinks only certain can be married and have the right to vote.

Only because the Supreme Court ruled that Same Sex Marriage is in fact legal. The Equal Protection Clause was enforced at long last.

There are still so-called "Christians" who do not want Homosexual Couples to have the Civil Right of Marriage. Never mind that these so-called "Christians" ignore the fact that their Jesus never said one word about Homosexuality. Jesus hated Divorce, but because many of these so-called "Christians" have in fact had a Divorce, engaged in pre-martial sex and lived in sin prior to marriage.

Kim Davis is the perfect example. Divorced 3-times, extra marital sex, child out of wedlock and she is being held up person of faith because she opposes something that her Jesus never said one fucking word about.

Davis is Christian by convience and uses her faith as a weapon. Her brand of hate is not new, more like worn out, old and tattered hate that gets a coat of paint and she is able look me, I'm being martyred because of my faith, which is bullshit plain and simple.

You have the right to be wrong.

I'm not wrong, the U.S. has Seperation of Church and State for a reason. Davis used her religion as a weapon.

If this Woman had refused to issue a hunting licence because she believed killing animals was violation of her religion you would be up in freakin' arms right now.

Kim Davis = Joe The Plumber with Martyr Sauce.

As do you, and you are wrong on this.

As do you, and you are wrong on this.

No, I AM NOT.

There is no Religious Qualification for Marriage in U.S.

There is no State Sanctioned Religion in the U.S.

There is no State Sponsered Religion in the U.S.

There is no State Mandated Religion in the U.S.

There is no State Reqirement for Religious Affiliation in the U.S.

A Privately Held Religious Belief has no bearing the Right to Marriage

A couple cannot be denied the Right of Marriage based upon Religion, Race, Nationality, National Origin or Gender.

Same Sex Marriage is the Law of The Land.

Your Wrong.

I'm Right.

Live with it.

I'm not wrong, the U.S. has Seperation of Church and State for a reason. Davis used her religion as a weapon.

If this Woman had refused to issue a hunting licence because she believed killing animals was violation of her religion you would be up in freakin' arms right now.

There is no seperation of church and state. It's not in the constitution, and I don't care what the supreme court says, because they don't have the authority to rewrite the constitution because "we have reasons".

Davis did not use her religion as a weapon.... lol... you people.... You drama queens, getting your panties all in a bunch. lol Seriously..... a WEAPON! She pulled out her religion and started MOWING PEOPLE DOWN!...... lol

Oh my goods you fruits are so funny. Yeah, list off the hospital bills caused by this weapon of hers.

Right to hunt, isn't in the constitution. It should be left to the states.
Right to Religious Freedom, *IS* in the constitution. Get over yourself.

Honestly, if you people had just accepted the proposal for Civil Unions, which I have no problem with.... we wouldn't be in this situation I don't think.

But you had to rub it in people's faces, and now you are getting some splash back. Sucks to be you. I don't care.

Honestly, if you people had just accepted the proposal for Civil Unions, which I have no problem with.... we wouldn't be in this situation I don't think.

Accepted Civil Unions?

Please don't try to re-write history, it was social conservatives that made every effort to deny even Civil Unions. They wanted NO legal recognition for same-sex couples. A decade ago they were very busy passing State Constitutional Amendment that banned Civil Unions right along with Civil Marriage.

Here is the one that was passed in my State:

"Section 15-A. Marriage.
That only a union between one man and one woman may be a marriage valid in or recognized by this Commonwealth and its political subdivisions. This Commonwealth and its political subdivisions shall not create or recognize a legal status for relationships of unmarried individuals that intends to approximate the design, qualities, significance, or effects of marriage. Nor shall this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions create or recognize another union, partnership, or other legal status to which is assigned the rights, benefits, obligations, qualities, or effects of marriage."
Constitution of Virginia

Then there was the Referendum 71 (2009), when the Washington Legislature passed a bill providing Civil Unions with all the legal rights of Civil Marriage under State law, it was social conservatives that had a fit and attempted to have it blocked.

>>>>

Accepted Civil Unions?

Please don't try to re-write history, it was social conservatives that made every effort to deny even Civil Unions. They wanted NO legal recognition for same-sex couples. A decade ago they were very busy passing State Constitutional Amendment that banned Civil Unions right along with Civil Marriage.

"Section 15-A. Marriage.
That only a union between one man and one woman may be a marriage valid in or recognized by this Commonwealth and its political subdivisions. This Commonwealth and its political subdivisions shall not create or recognize a legal status for relationships of unmarried individuals that intends to approximate the design, qualities, significance, or effects of marriage. Nor shall this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions create or recognize another union, partnership, or other legal status to which is assigned the rights, benefits, obligations, qualities, or effects of marriage."
Constitution of Virginia

Then there was the Referendum 71 (2009), when the Washington Legislature passed a bill providing Civil Unions with all the legal rights of Civil Marriage under State law, it was social conservatives that had a fit and attempted to have it blocked.

>>>>

I would agree with some of that. Unfortunately some of those on the right-wing were against Civil Unions too. In fact, I was against it myself for some time.

But I am in favor of making Marriage entirely different from Civil Unions. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Period. That's what marriage is. You can't just 'make up' that marriage is between whatever you want it to be between.

Marriage between a man and a woman. That's not oppressive. Marriage has always been between a man and a woman. Even in the most sexually liberal of societies, where homo-disgusting was common and accepted.... Marriage was still between a man and a woman.

Words having meanings, and they are not subject to your demands, anymore than I demand that this be called green.

It's not green. "You are color-phobic!" No.... You are being an idiot. Green is green. Pink is pink. And marriage is between a man and a woman. You don't get to redefine society because you are angry and can't figure out how your body parts work.

And everyone else isn't being a jerk for pointing that out. Get over yourself.

I hope that we can just allow civil unions, and the brain-fart people will quiet down and go away, but I doubt it.

But if you try and impose it from the Federal Government down, I wager that's going to cause a lot of problems for you.

Accepted Civil Unions?

"Section 15-A. Marriage.
Constitution of Virginia

>>>>

I would agree with some of that. Unfortunately some of those on the right-wing were against Civil Unions too. In fact, I was against it myself for some time.

But I am in favor of making Marriage entirely different from Civil Unions. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Period. That's what marriage is. You can't just 'make up' that marriage is between whatever you want it to be between.

Marriage between a man and a woman. That's not oppressive. Marriage has always been between a man and a woman. Even in the most sexually liberal of societies, where homo-disgusting was common and accepted.... Marriage was still between a man and a woman.

Words having meanings, and they are not subject to your demands, anymore than I demand that this be called green.

It's not green. "You are color-phobic!" No.... You are being an idiot. Green is green. Pink is pink. And marriage is between a man and a woman. You don't get to redefine society because you are angry and can't figure out how your body parts work.

And everyone else isn't being a jerk for pointing that out. Get over yourself.

I hope that we can just allow civil unions, and the brain-fart people will quiet down and go away, but I doubt it.

But if you try and impose it from the Federal Government down, I wager that's going to cause a lot of problems for you.

I don't have a problem with Civil Unions, strike Civil Marriage from civil law - convert all legal relationships that create a next of kin relationship between non-related adult couples to Civil Unions and apply that to everyone (different-sex and same-sex couples).

Marriage could then just be a religious ceremony. But that won't stop same-sex couples from entering into religious marriage though many (and more and more) Churches and other religious organizations already accept same-sex couples religious marriage.

Actually, if the government recognizes the religious ceremony component as establishing a marriage (since ministers, rabbi's, priests, etc.) can perform the ceremony - wouldn't it be government discrimination based on religion not to equally recognize religious marriage for same-sex couples?

>>>>

There is no seperation of church and state. It's not in the constitution, and I don't care what the supreme court says, because they don't have the authority to rewrite the constitution because "we have reasons".

Davis did not use her religion as a weapon.... lol... you people.... You drama queens, getting your panties all in a bunch. lol Seriously..... a WEAPON! She pulled out her religion and started MOWING PEOPLE DOWN!...... lol

Oh my goods you fruits are so funny. Yeah, list off the hospital bills caused by this weapon of hers.

But you had to rub it in people's faces, and now you are getting some splash back. Sucks to be you. I don't care.

Constitution of the United States of America.

Section VI.

".....But No Religious Test Shall Ever Be Required As A Qualification To Any Office Or Public Trust Under The United States".

Constituion of The United States of America.

Amendment I.

"Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Estblishment of Religion, Or Prohibiting The Free Excerise Thereof..."

Yes, there is in a clear and distinct Seperation of Church and State in the United States.

There is no State Mandated Religion in the United States.

There is no State Sponsored Religion in the United States.

There is no State Funded Religion in the United States.

No person can be compelled, forced, coerced or ordered to attend a specfic Religious Service or be compelled, forced, coerced, or ordered to participate in a spcecific Religious Service or church.

No person can denied a job or a job application or a job interview because of their religious affiliation or the lack thereunto pertaining.

No person can be denied a Marriage Licence based on their Race, Religion/lack of Religion, National Origin, Ethnic Background or Sexual Identity.

No person can, in the excerise of their privately Religious Belief or lack of Religious Belief while serving as a Civil Servant deny a person or persons a marriage licence based upon the applicants Race, Religion/lack of Religion, National Origin, Ethnic Background or Sexuality Identity.

A privately held Religious Belief is exactly that, privately held. There is no Religious Test or Requirement of Marriage in the United States.

No person serving as an Elected Offical create their qualifications for Marriage based on their own privately held Religious Belief.

Yes....most DEFINATELY YES THERE IS A SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Section VI.

".....But No Religious Test Shall Ever Be Required As A Qualification To Any Office Or Public Trust Under The United States".

Amendment I.

"Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Estblishment of Religion, Or Prohibiting The Free Excerise Thereof..."

Yes, there is in a clear and distinct Seperation of Church and State in the United States.

No person can be compelled, forced, coerced or ordered to attend a specfic Religious Service or be compelled, forced, coerced, or ordered to participate in a spcecific Religious Service or church.

No person can denied a job or a job application or a job interview because of their religious affiliation or the lack thereunto pertaining.

No person can be denied a Marriage Licence based on their Race, Religion/lack of Religion, National Origin, Ethnic Background or Sexual Identity.

No person can, in the excerise of their privately Religious Belief or lack of Religious Belief while serving as a Civil Servant deny a person or persons a marriage licence based upon the applicants Race, Religion/lack of Religion, National Origin, Ethnic Background or Sexuality Identity.

A privately held Religious Belief is exactly that, privately held. There is no Religious Test or Requirement of Marriage in the United States.

No person serving as an Elected Offical create their qualifications for Marriage based on their own privately held Religious Belief.

Yes....most DEFINATELY YES THERE IS A SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IN THE UNITED STATES.

So if my faith says I can't abide homo-disgusting marriage.... you can't prevent the free exercise thereof....... Got it.

There is no separation of church and state. That's not what it said. You can bold and underline your lies all you want. Doesn't magically make it true.

Section VI.

Amendment I.

So if my faith says I can't abide homo-disgusting marriage.... you can't prevent the free exercise thereof....... Got it.

There is no separation of church and state. That's not what it said. You can bold and underline your lies all you want. Doesn't magically make it true.

First offf, the Anchor Baby you call Jesus Christ did not say one fracking word about Homosexuality, Homosexual Relationships or Homosexual Marriage.

Second. Your privately held Religious Belief cannot be used against others as a weapon.

You cannot deny a Same-Sex Couple the same Rights that you as a so-called "Christian" enjoy, that includes Marriage. You cannot be forced, compelled or coerced or ordered to attend or participate in a Same-Sex Marriage. But nor can you force, compell, coerce, or decide solely based your own privately held Religious Belief who can and cannot for yourself based upon the Sexual Identity of a couple about apply for or have received a Marriage Licence. Regardless of your disbain for Same-Sex Marriage you do not have the Right to decide who can and/or cannot be married.

Remember the "All Men Are Created Equal" and along with being Created Equal comes Equal Rights.

Section VI.

Amendment I.

First offf, the Anchor Baby you call Jesus Christ did not say one fracking word about Homosexuality, Homosexual Relationships or Homosexual Marriage.

Second. Your privately held Religious Belief cannot be used against others as a weapon.

You cannot deny a Same-Sex Couple the same Rights that you as a so-called "Christian" enjoy, that includes Marriage. You cannot be forced, compelled or coerced or ordered to attend or participate in a Same-Sex Marriage. But nor can you force, compell, coerce, or decide solely based your own privately held Religious Belief who can and cannot for yourself based upon the Sexual Identity of a couple about apply for or have received a Marriage Licence. Regardless of your disbain for Same-Sex Marriage you do not have the Right to decide who can and/or cannot be married.

Remember the "All Men Are Created Equal" and along with being Created Equal comes Equal Rights.

When I care what you think Jesus said, I'll let you know. I'm not here to debate my faith, because quiet frankly, I don't give a crap what you think about my faith.

I have the right to follow my faith, regardless of what you think it is.

So.... Christianity says Homo-disgusting is a sin. What you think, doesn't matter.

You don't like that? Too bad. Tough snot. We can vote here too. Sucks to be you buddy.

But it really isn't necessary for them to exercise that right with such vigor all the time.

If the "law" allowing hunting had been illegally imposed on people by the courts, she'd be justifed in doing so.

If "this woman" had defied a law you didn't like, regardless of how it was passed, you'd have your lips superglued to her ass.

Bravo = Hypocrite with Self-Righteous Sauce

If the "law" allowing hunting had been illegally imposed on people by the courts, she'd be justifed in doing so.

If "this woman" had defied a law you didn't like, regardless of how it was passed, you'd have your lips superglued to her ass.

7YbpwK5.png

"This Woman", cannot under the commission of her office deny Rights previously granted by the Court. There is no Religious Exemption for her do so.

She claims to be a so-called "Christian" but ignores the prohibitions as set forth by her version of her Christ regarding Divorce which he opposed.

Not only has she divorced three times, she engaged in sexual relations outside of marriage with a man to whom she was not married at the time. Bible don't like that and neither does her version of her god or her version of her christ.

She is lying, low-life, scum sucking, belly crawiling coward who picks and chooses what she will and will not accept from her bible. She is not above the law.

7YbpwK5.png

Hypocrite.

Yeah, all possibly true. Doesn't change anything I said, does it?

Sucks to be you dude. We live here to, and we have a vote, and a voice.

Last edited:

Yeah, all possibly true. Doesn't change anything I said, does it?

Sucks to be you dude. We live here to, and we have a vote, and a voice.

No, because unlike you I don't hate people because of their Sexual Identity.

Bigotry does not require the person YOU hate to hate YOU back. Does not matter if the person YOU hate is Black, Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, Homosexual they do not have to hate YOU just for YOU to hate them.

Never mind the fact that the your so-called "Savior" never said one word about Homoseuxality or Homosexuals, you decide you can go ahead and Hate Gay/Lesbians in the name of MAN (the deification Jesus did happen until 100 - 150 Years after his execution). A Man who never spoke out against Gays/Lesbians. Jesus hated Divorce (Kim Davis has been divorced 3-times) but never one word about Homosexuality.

Forum List

Back