Religious hypocrite caught supporting traditional marriage with $250 a night hooker.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
'Traditional marriage' lawmaker resigns after 'cheating on his wife with prostitute'

Here we have another traditional values politician supporting a traditional occupation.

The Daily Mail published allegations that the lawmaker hired a sex worker on at least two occasions, paying her $250-a-time for a one-hour session.

The lawmaker has not publicly denied the claims.

But it gets worse. The little tinker was doing it at your expense.

And House Chief of Staff Greg Hartley confirmed the body is investigating whether Stanard billed his hotel stays to the taxpayer on the two days he is alleged to have hired the sex worker.

Here he is in all his sleazy glory.

Jon-Stanard.jpg

Worst of all he was hiding that he's a liberal

'Traditional marriage' lawmaker resigns after 'cheating on his wife with prostitute'

Here we have another traditional values politician supporting a traditional occupation.

The Daily Mail published allegations that the lawmaker hired a sex worker on at least two occasions, paying her $250-a-time for a one-hour session.

And House Chief of Staff Greg Hartley confirmed the body is investigating whether Stanard billed his hotel stays to the taxpayer on the two days he is alleged to have hired the sex worker.

Jon-Stanard.jpg
Yikes!

Jon-Stanard.jpg
Same as that SLEAZE Trump then...but his wife was PREGNANT at the time,and Stormy was paid $120,000 I bet Trump didn't pay the bill

Jon-Stanard.jpg
Same as Trump then...but his wife was PREGNANT at the time,and Stormy was paid $120,000 I bet Trump didn't pay the bill
Until you mentioned Stormy I was thinking $250 was a lot. But if it was for the whole night that would work out around $20 an hour. Not bad value if he could keep going.

Jon-Stanard.jpg
And to think he could have picked up a $10 crack whore and saved some money....... as long as he had access to a free clinic........

Jon-Stanard.jpg
And to think he could have picked up a $10 crack whore and saved some money....... as long as he had access to a free clinic........
I dont think the cost was a problem. He was charging the room to the state.

Jon-Stanard.jpg
I dont think the cost was a problem. He was charging the room to the state.
Awesome!! Well that's it, I'm going into politics!!

Worst of all he was hiding that he's a liberal

Did you even bother to read the link Tank? He's a married Republican from Utah that is married with kids.

From the OP's link....................

A ‘traditional values’ Republican lawmaker in Utah who is married with three kids has resigned over allegations he hired prostitutes.

Republican lawmaker Jon Stanard, who represented District 62 in the Utah House of Representatives, resigned abruptly earlier this week citing “immediate personal and family concerns”.

The lawmaker, who has three kids with his wife, claimed on his campaign website: “I am a strong advocate for conservative family values. I am Pro Life, as well as for Traditional Marriage.”

His website also claimed: “The most important thing in Jon’s life is his family. He enjoys being able to spend time with his wife and three children every chance he can get.”

As far as you others who are screaming that it's from an unreliable news site? Well.....................here's a link to a Salt Lake City paper.............

Taxpayers paid for hotel stays allegedly used by Rep. Jon Stanard for tryst with prostitute

Here's one from CBS................

Taxpayers funded hotel tied to prostitute report, records show

And whatta ya know...........here's one from a FOX affiliate.....

St. George lawmaker abruptly quits from the Utah State Legislature

The trap of the double standard. Will lefties ever tire of it? It must be easy for a democrat politician to campaign when they don't ever have to worry about family values or moral virtue because democrats make no claim to marital fidelity or family values. When a republican Utah lawmaker fails to live up to his moral values it the "pink police" soon find out and it becomes current events national news and maybe even the subject of adventure in some old Brit's private sex life. When a democrat commits adultery it falls into the Clinton defense of ho-hum, "his private sex life is nobody's business".

Last edited:

Jon-Stanard.jpg
Same as Trump then...but his wife was PREGNANT at the time,and Stormy was paid $120,000 I bet Trump didn't pay the bill
Until you mentioned Stormy I was thinking $250 was a lot. But if it was for the whole night that would work out around $20 an hour. Not bad value if he could keep going.
He didn't 5 minutes is what I was told....this fact more than the adultery is the main reason he didn't want this "situation"Exposed,your maths is a little out Tom,12 hours at $120,000 works out at $10 Grand per hour......but 5 Minutes at $120,000 works out at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't change a thing about the need for kids to have a mom and a dad.
Notice it was a man enticed by a woman and not vice-versa. Because men and women are different that way. Lefties are still in denial of that.

Jon-Stanard.jpg
He didn't 5 minutes is what I was told....this fact more than the adultery is the main reason he didn't want this "situation"Exposed,your maths is a little out Tom,12 hours at $120,000 works out at $10 Grand per hour......but 5 Minutes at $120,000 works out at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was working out the cost to the traditional values and respecter of marriage guy. I agree that he got great value compared to small hands.

A State Representative?? This is hardly national news worthy of USMB discussion. This is nothing but a troll thread and belongs in the Badlands.

Forum List

Back