Zone1 Religions Don't Need to Clash - Scott Ritter.

How much suffering does it take to get on your radar and gain your sympathy?
Not much. Don't confuse my objectivity for lack of empathy. I'm quite sensitive to the suffering of others. In fact, easing of suffering is a vital service of religion. At the end of the day impositions are made on practically everyone in some manner or fashion. It's practically unavoidable. The question has always been what are you going to do about it when it does. Not how do I live a life devoid of imposition. Cause that ain't happening. Often times though people get through their impositions stronger, better off than before. It's the agony of defeat and the thrill of victory. Don't let the complexities of life get in the way of seeing the good in life. Because life really is worth living for.

I'd bet the vast majority of Christians accept both evolution and creation as being true.
That's what ding is trying to do and he's getting quite upset that I'm not buying into it with him. The CC has really thrown a monkey wrench into their faith system when the church took on Darwinian evolution.

I should just let him be but he's not the type that can just let something go without rattling chains. Fun for all I guess.

Last edited:
That's what ding is trying to do and he's getting quite upset that I'm not buying into it with him. The CC has really thrown a monkey wrench into their faith system when the church took on Darwinian evolution.

I should just let him be but he's not the type that can just let something go without rattling chains. Fun for all I guess.
Enjoy him, I know I do.

The giraffe's heads sticking out of the roof on Noah's ark was a deliberate lie aimed at children.

The proof is in the fact that the god hadn't invented giraffes at that point in time. Had they shown Brontasaurus there could have been a point being made to children..

Forum List

Back