Zone1 Religions Don't Need to Clash - Scott Ritter.

Really, that is your reply? You do realize that probably 1/2 the people in this country were opposed to slavery so I'd hardly have been the only one. If you were living then and thought slavery was OK, even though only you believed that, you'd feel OK to go around and enslave people.
The reality is that that would be true since the beginning of man. But would it have changed anything if there had only been one person who believed that? I don't think it would. Reality is what it is regardless of who believes it is that way. Take the road less traveled, I say. It's way more scenic and enjoyable. I'd rather know truth than be popular.

Is it? You are the most advanced thing the universe has produced that we know of. You are self aware. You get to experience existence unlike any creature on earth. If you actually cataloged every minute of your existence as being good or bad, I'm pretty sure you'd understand my bar.
In my case I'm healthy, wealthy, and wise (or at least 2 out of 3) so I'm not complaining but not everyone is as lucky as I am. On average, there are 132 suicides per day in the US. Talk to them about how lucky they are.

Was that in the children's Sunday school edition? :rolleyes:

A quick internet search shows giraffes first emerged 1 million years ago, Einstein.
Only about 3.5 billion years too late for the Genesis charade. But ya can't have an ark for pond scum and so the next best lie for children has to be brontasaurus.

So you see why it's so much more productive to deal with the bible lies than to try to find a truth?

In my case I'm healthy, wealthy, and wise (or at least 2 out of 3) so I'm not complaining but not everyone is as lucky as I am. On average, there are 132 suicides per day in the US. Talk to them about how lucky they are.
You're still missing my point. You could be 0 for 3 and you still won the cosmic lottery.

Only about 3.5 billion years too late for the Genesis charade. But ya can't have an ark for pond scum and so the next best lie for children has to be brontasaurus.

So you see why it's so much more productive to deal with the bible lies than to try to find a truth?
Couldn't be happier for you to be an atheist, bro. I just wish you were happy with being an atheist.

Couldn't be happier for you to be an atheist, bro. I just wish you were happy with being an atheist.
Thanks.

but it's true though isn't it. You can have an ark story when you can't have Genesis and you can't have Genesis if you don't have an ark.

And how are they going to sell the ark to kids with no giraffe heads sticking out the roof? Show the kids Petrie dishes with pond scum and tell em that's Genesis??

See why yet that it pays to just start off with the truth?

----------------------------------------------
Otherwise, let's start with you volunteering a truth from the bibles. I'll let you know if it can work, along with the rest of it.

Thanks.

but it's true though isn't it. You can have an ark story when you can't have Genesis and you can't have Genesis if you don't have an ark.

And how are they going to sell the ark to kids with no giraffe heads sticking out the roof? Show the kids Petrie dishes with pond scum and tell em that's Genesis??

See why yet that it pays to just start off with the truth?

----------------------------------------------
Otherwise, let's start with you volunteering a truth from the bibles. I'll let you know if it can work, along with the rest of it.
Cool story.

Ever naive and gullible, Donald H has really done it this time!

He writes about the “great humanity” of Scott Ritter. What a joke. The corrupted moron Ritter himself writes like an excited teenager — for RT — about his revelatory “Alice in Wonderland” visit to Russia and Chechnya — where he meets other “great souls.”

There is Kirill, the FSB-serving Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church and the bloody Muslim maniac and torturer Ramzan Kadyrov. Together they represent genuine religious tolerance to this IMSB joker.
Donald H ’s panegyric to corrupt totalitarian dictators with their own “cults of personality” is one of the most nauseating articles I’ve ever read.

Here are excerpts of Scott Ritter’s truly nauseating sycophantic article in RT, which does not describe genuine “religious tolerance” of people but only an “unholy alliance” of unbelievably corrupt murderers, opportunists, warlords and totalitarians…

Scott Ritter: How the Chechen miracle kick-started the Russian ‘Path of Redemption’

“In my recent visit, I met with people who once fought a bitter war against Moscow, but are now the country’s fiercest defenders .

65bbaaf585f540207518b24e.jpeg

“Redemption is the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil. In the case of Russia’s conflict with Kiev, the six named territories all play a role that precisely matches this definition. Of them, Chechnya stands out as having no geographic, historic, ethic, religious, or political connection with Ukraine. And yet it is with Chechnya that the Russian Path of Redemption begins…

“It was the scene of two bloody wars between Moscow and separatists fought between 1994 and the early 2000s… By 2002, Chechnya’s capital city, Grozny, had been completely leveled….

“And yet, despite all the negative energy generated by the tragic history of Russian-Chechen relations, the two peoples have found a pathway to peace and prosperity. A visitor to Grozny today is greeted by a city that has been completely rebuilt from the ruins, a place where Russians and Chechens live side-by-side in peace, respectful of their respective linguistic, cultural, and religious differences. I call this transformation “the Chechen miracle”, and yet divine intervention had nothing to do with it. Instead, the Chechen and Russian people were blessed by the leadership of two remarkable men – Russian President Vladimir Putin…

“Today, throughout the Chechen Republic, the visages of Vladimir Putin and Akhmad Kadyrov can be seen on display, side-by-side…

“I bore personal witness to this very phenomenon, watching in amazement as Ramzan Kadyrov exhorted these heavily armed men to fight for the memory of his father, for their faith, and for the cause of greater Russia.

“The Chechen miracle is the living manifestation of Russian redemption.”

Last edited:
Ever naive and gullible, Donald H has really done it this time!

He writes about the “great humanity” of Scott Ritter. What a joke. The corrupted moron Ritter himself writes like an excited teenager — for RT — about his revelatory “Alice in Wonderland” visit to Russia and Chechnya — where he meets other “great souls.”

There is Kirill, the FSB-serving Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church and the bloody Muslim maniac and torturer Ramzan Kadyrov. Together they represent genuine religious tolerance to this IMSB joker.
Donald H ’s panegyric to corrupt totalitarian dictators with their own “cults of personality” is one of the most nauseating articles I’ve ever read.

Here are excerpts of Scott Ritter’s truly nauseating sycophantic article in RT, which has no relation to religious tolerance whatever, but every relation to supporting an unholy alliance of unbelievably corrupt back-scratching murderers and totalitarians…

Scott Ritter: How the Chechen miracle kick-started the Russian ‘Path of Redemption’

“In my recent visit, I met with people who once fought a bitter war against Moscow, but are now the country’s fiercest defenders .

View attachment 898525

“Redemption is the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil. In the case of Russia’s conflict with Kiev, the six named territories all play a role that precisely matches this definition. Of them, Chechnya stands out as having no geographic, historic, ethic, religious, or political connection with Ukraine. And yet it is with Chechnya that the Russian Path of Redemption begins…

“It was the scene of two bloody wars between Moscow and separatists fought between 1994 and the early 2000s… By 2002, Chechnya’s capital city, Grozny, had been completely leveled….

“And yet, despite all the negative energy generated by the tragic history of Russian-Chechen relations, the two peoples have found a pathway to peace and prosperity. A visitor to Grozny today is greeted by a city that has been completely rebuilt from the ruins, a place where Russians and Chechens live side-by-side in peace, respectful of their respective linguistic, cultural, and religious differences. I call this transformation “the Chechen miracle”, and yet divine intervention had nothing to do with it. Instead, the Chechen and Russian people were blessed by the leadership of two remarkable men – Russian President Vladimir Putin…

“Today, throughout the Chechen Republic, the visages of Vladimir Putin and Akhmad Kadyrov can be seen on display, side-by-side…

“I bore personal witness to this very phenomenon, watching in amazement as Ramzan Kadyrov exhorted these heavily armed men to fight for the memory of his father, for their faith, and for the cause of greater Russia.

“The Chechen miracle is the living manifestation of Russian redemption.”
Donald seems to be pro-Russian. So I just assumed that's why he posted this.

it's true though isn't it. You can have an ark story when you can't have Genesis and you can't have Genesis if you don't have an ark. And how are they going to sell the ark to kids with no giraffe heads sticking out the roof? Show the kids Petrie dishes with pond scum and tell em that's Genesis?? See why yet that it pays to just start off with the truth?
Here's the truth. I can't believe I haven't shared this with you before.

The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not really write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if YOU start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

YOU have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. YOU shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, YOU are so far removed from these events that YOU have no idea of their original meaning. If YOU were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. YOU read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make yourself feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom. But all you are really doing is showing me how intellectually inferior you are to me. So please stop wasting my time with your third grade arguments.

alang1216 can you name something else you'd rather be than a human being? Or at least admit that you'd rather not exist?

YOU have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years.
So to put all that into a few words, none of it can be relied upon to be literally factual accounts of history. Is it too hard to just say that?

In fact, the large majority of Christians are clinging to the Adam and Eve, the big fish with Johan on board for three days, the Noah's ark thing, and other impossible stories because they believe one of them could be reinterpreted as truth.

None of the bibles are intended to be the truth. Say it and we'll be done.

I think that if you were honest, you would admit that the CC already said it for you when they accepted Darwin's evolution.

So to put all that into a few words, none of it can be relied upon to be literally factual accounts of history. Is it too hard to just say that?

In fact, the large majority of Christians are clinging to the Adam and Eve, the big fish with Johan on board for three days, the Noah's ark thing, and other impossible stories because they believe one of them could be reinterpreted as truth.

None of the bibles are intended to be the truth. Say it and we'll be done.

I think that if you were honest, you would admit that the CC already said it for you when they accepted Darwin's evolution.
I'm sorry this is too complex for you to process. Maybe you should start with giraffes sticking their head out of the Ark.

I'm a happy person, thankful to exist and be as fortunate as I have been. I'm not sure the 130 or so suicidal people would say the same.
For a pragmatist you sure are weak on statistics and quick to define the rule by exception. What are we talking about 12 per 100,000 people? So if 99,988 people don't commit suicide and 12 do, what's the rule?

I'm sorry this is too complex for you to process. Maybe you should start with giraffes sticking their head out of the Ark.
The thing is though, Christian adults refuse to let it go.

Our 'backagain' believes his bibles to be the 100% true and literal word of the god.

And not a single Christian on this board has actually said that it's fake.

Nearly half of Americans still believe in Genesis and creation! Go figure.

For a pragmatist you sure are weak on statistics and quick to define the rule by exception. What are we talking about 12 per 100,000 people? So if 99,988 people don't commit suicide and 12 do, what's the rule?
As I told you, the ratio would indicate (12??) per 100,000 and about 22,000 in america each year.

Wait a minute, something smells like the big fish story around here.

Let's question the history of Noah's ark and the flood that covered the earth to the tops of the mountains. Does that mean that the flood covered some 'earth'? (dirt)
Think of a downpour so intense one couldn't see through it to the see the distant mountains, not even the tops.

Forum List

Back