Religion: The clear and present danger of our time

How about how 99% of the south was christian during the civil rights and only a handful of christians marched with mlk.

??....actually I think about 99% of the folks who marched with King were Christians.....
And the other 99% either hit them with sticks or stayed home. They were all christians. Its why they burned a cross. It was to preserve their

THe ones that stayed home? THe majority of the country? Kept voting in pro-Civil Rights Presidents and COngresses.

Islam- cut off peoples heads, and their fingertips also.

Christianity- Turn the other cheek.

There is no way Christians are going to take lessons from Islam's book.
cough cough crusades
cough cough inquisition
Got anything in say the last 200 years or so?

As for the crusades those were launched BECAUSE Islam took the Christian holy sites in that area of the world. Islam attacked Christians and the Christians responded.
How about how 99% of the south was christian during the civil rights and only a handful of christians marched with mlk. You white devils are in a war every 10-20 years give me a break. Viet Nam, Korea, iraq, afganistan Were any of these places christian nations?

Germany (World War 1, World War 2)

Thanks for admitting Nazis were catholics but I was talking about all the wars after ww2. That war was unavoidable IMO.

I
I'm aware of every word I type.

So, you purposefully set out to disrespect a subculture and to use a homophobic smear to do it?

I thought you were a liberal?

Or do you get a pass for some reason?
Dont you hate it when we say out loud what youre thinking? You can't put me in a box.

So, are you saying you are NOT a liberal, or are you a liberal who doesn't believe in diversity and thinks that being gay is something to be ashamed of?
I didn't say that. I believe in encouraging diversity not forcing it and I like my gays flaming happy and out of the closet.

I occasionally agree with republicans but who isnt for america, personal responsibility smaller government and lower taxes. Its not what they say I disagree with its what they do.

What I've learned in 30 years is people like you will always argue. No matter how wrong you'll never admit or even see it.

What is diversity if not respect for cultures that are different than yours, such as gamers?

If you "like your gays" then why are you using a homophobic slur?

This country is being changed, dramatically changed by policies based on your supposed lib principles, and you libs have no real belief in them yourselves.

Admit that you were wrong to use a homophobic slur.

It will not negate all your other arguments. It will not mean that you have to vote GOP.

You were wrong in this one little way.

It is your lib hypocrisy that is alarming in this. And your willful blindness.

For if you don't believe in Diversity, and by your (plural) actions it is obvious that you (plural) don't, that WTF are we doing running our country according to these bumper sticker slogans that no one really supports?
I was wrong to do it. Its why I only say such horrible things on usmb

Islam- cut off peoples heads, and their fingertips also.

Christianity- Turn the other cheek.

There is no way Christians are going to take lessons from Islam's book.
cough cough crusades
cough cough inquisition
Got anything in say the last 200 years or so?

As for the crusades those were launched BECAUSE Islam took the Christian holy sites in that area of the world. Islam attacked Christians and the Christians responded.
How about how 99% of the south was christian during the civil rights and only a handful of christians marched with mlk. You white devils are in a war every 10-20 years give me a break. Viet Nam, Korea, iraq, afganistan Were any of these places christian nations?

Germany (World War 1, World War 2)

Thanks for admitting Nazis were catholics but I was talking about all the wars after ww2. That war was unavoidable IMO.

Nazis were and are enemies of the holy catholic church. It's impossible to be a Christian and to be a Nazi the same time. This excludes each other. Still today I'm able to identify Nazis with the color or their propagandistic speech against god, clerics and believers. You are in my ears for example similar to a Nazi. And also world war 2 was avoidable. War is always avoidable. "We" made the wrong decisions before and unfortunatelly this wrong decisions caused not only the mad world what leaded to mad leaders in this mad world - they caused also my existance after word war 2. I would perhaps prefer not to exist if I would still not exist. Could be more funny. The madness in the minds of lots of people worldwide is not very amusing and their will to be destructive is not joyful. To live here on this planet hurts in many ways.

Last edited:
How about how 99% of the south was christian during the civil rights and only a handful of christians marched with mlk.

??....actually I think about 99% of the folks who marched with King were Christians.....
And the other 99% either hit them with sticks or stayed home. They were all christians. Its why they burned a cross. It was to preserve their
You white devils are in a war every 10-20 years give me a break. Viet Nam, Korea, iraq, afganistan Were any of these places christian nations?
some of the largest Christian churches in the world are in Korea.......
Yea and there are Chaldean catholic christians in iraq. Is Korea a christian nation?
do nations follow infant baptism or must they wait until they are adults?........perhaps they are circumcised?..

Liberal ones. Same ones who want gays in their church or gays marrying and adopting.

Youre not even over blacks marrying whites then we hit you with the gay stuff. Lol
silly child.....its liberals who think they still own blacks and their votes, not conservatives......be that as it may, I am grateful that you have conceded your statement about the civil rights marches was made in ignorance.......

Obviously, you have never been accused of actually thinking. Anything available to support your "99%" number? No. I didn't think so.

Let's remember that it was you good xtian bible belt thumpers who promoted and maintained segregation in the south.

You white devils are in a war every 10-20 years give me a break. Viet Nam, Korea, iraq, afganistan Were any of these places christian nations?
Yea and there are Chaldean catholic christians in iraq. Is Korea a christian nation?
do nations follow infant baptism or must they wait until they are adults?........perhaps they are circumcised?..
I was baptized as a child and had born against tell me I'm going to hell because I didn't get baptized as an adult. Brilliant spin to steal catholics and greek orthodox and any weak minded christian who buys into the born again schtick.

I credit born again for my atheism. If they werent so crazy I would have never questioned so much. I thank GOD for them.

There are

Obviously, you have never been accused of actually thinking. Anything available to support your "99%" number? No. I didn't think so.

Let's remember that it was you good xtian bible belt thumpers who promoted and maintained segregation in the south.
Just as many athiests as there are catholics and our numbers are growing like the debt clock.

We think the rich own every poor and middle class person, not just blacks. You think you are free? Lol

Are you saying all 99% of blacks that vote democratic are stupid? I think it says something about the GOP. I'm not buying them and neither do blacks. Herman Cain excluded

well lets see......the REV MLK was supported by the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, his organizational meetings were held at American Methodist churches, he was supported by The Society of Saint Edmund, one of the first to die in the violence was a white minister, marchers "included Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth, Greek Orthodox Archbishop Iakovos, Rabbis Abraham Joshua Heschel and Maurice Davis, and at least one nun, all of whom were depicted in a photo that has become famous.[68] The Dutch priest Henri Nouwen joined the march on March 24th"

Selma to Montgomery marches - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I was baptized as a child and had born against tell me I'm going to hell because I didn't get baptized as an adult. Brilliant spin to steal catholics and greek orthodox and any weak minded christian who buys into the born again schtick.

I credit born again for my atheism. If they werent so crazy I would have never questioned so much. I thank GOD for them.
first of all I suspect you were told you were going to hell because you were an atheist, but that doesn't change my point (which you completely missed) that nations are not any religion......people are......

There are

Just as many athiests as there are catholics and our numbers are growing like the debt clock.
????....you're still under 3% aren't you?.....what were you in the 60s?......

We think the rich own every poor and middle class person, not just blacks. You think you are free? Lol

Are you saying all 99% of blacks that vote democratic are stupid? I think it says something about the GOP. I'm not buying them and neither do blacks. Herman Cain excluded
not at all.....I'm saying 100% of the blacks and 100% of the whites who vote democrat are stupid.......

well lets see......the REV MLK was supported by the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, his organizational meetings were held at American Methodist churches, he was supported by The Society of Saint Edmund, one of the first to die in the violence was a white minister, marchers "included Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth, Greek Orthodox Archbishop Iakovos, Rabbis Abraham Joshua Heschel and Maurice Davis, and at least one nun, all of whom were depicted in a photo that has become famous.[68] The Dutch priest Henri Nouwen joined the march on March 24th"

Which does nothing to address the fact that it was you good xtian bible belt thumpers who promoted and maintained segregation in the south.

Which does nothing to address the fact that it was you good xtian bible belt thumpers who promoted and maintained segregation in the south.

So, are you admitting that Christians were the ones marching with the Rev. Martin Luther King?

So, are you admitting that Christians were the ones marching with the Rev. Martin Luther King?
Some were, some were not.

Which does nothing to address the fact that it was the good xtian bible belt thumpers who promoted and maintained segregation in the south.

Which does nothing to address the fact that it was the good xtian bible belt thumpers who promoted and maintained segregation in the south.

THe VAST majority of those who marched with him, including him himself, were Christians.

99.9% is probably a SLIGHT exaggeration.

As to your weird interest in the Faith of those on the other side, yes, the vast Majority of them were Christians too.

Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Are you putting forth some type of strawman argument about Christians all being good people or something similar?

Do you self identify as a liberal?

THe VAST majority of those who marched with him, including him himself, were Christians.

99.9% is probably a SLIGHT exaggeration.

As to your weird interest in the Faith of those on the other side, yes, the vast Majority of them were Christians too.

Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Are you putting forth some type of strawman argument about Christians all being good people or something similar?

Do you self identify as a liberal?
How do you know "THe VAST majority of those who marched with him, including him himself, were Christians"?

Forum List

Back