Religion and Ethics 2.0

ding, who are you trying to donate to?
Because i will, just based on your dedication. What's the site we can donate to?

Last edited:
That's funny!

And it's maybe the most crazy statement you have made so far... :)

And btw, it's not a religion, it's a lack of religion.

I don't roll with people just because I was born that way, and need to keep myself secure in my birth-given thoughts.

I roll my own way. And think my own thoughts.

Last edited:
Whether your religious thoughts are more moral and ethical than mine, is what I'm talking about.

I think you're a puppet. Your ethics and morals depend on what the Pope (or likewise figure in your life) says.

My ethics and morals depend on what I say. Period.

You can change your ethics and morals on command. Once you're told, you follow, because you believe.

I cannot. I am true to myself.

Last edited:
So religion can force you to kill millions of innocent people, for fun, one day, and then tell you saving people is good the next day!

And you just follow.... no questions asked...

I have ethics and morals, that do not allow that. That is an innate part of me. And part of all of us.

You don't need a fucking stinking religion to sell you on their bullshit, to do the opposite of your ethics and morals..

Just do you. The way you do you. You'll be fine. Drop the fucking religions.... :)

Last edited:
I'm gonna tell you the truth, and, you both will be embarrassed.

Last edited:
wrong. It's based on new gods based on the original gods. The original "gods" are the Anunnaki.

But they weren't gods.

They were creators. And they created us.

Religion then blossomed from that for military reasons, but it's all bullshit. And the basis of your religious beliefs stems from the Sumerian Anunnaki lore.

Last edited:
Fuck God, you should be worshiping EN.KI.

And if you don't understand, then I don't know what to say.

By worshiping god, as told by the bible, you are also worshiping EN.LIL. Who is the evil one who wants to smite us all. You are worshiping "Satan" if you follow EN.LIL. And he wants to kill everyone who doesn't believe, which he does. He's an asshole. He's "god".

EN.KI's the good guy. He created us. He saved us multiple times. And he's what you follow if you follow some ancient traditions and disagree with the crazy EN.LIL.

Last edited:
That's why "God" in the bible is schizo! It's two different entities. EN.LIL, and EN.KI.

EN.KI is the one on our side. Our creator. Our Saviour. Our lookout. Things changed going forward where he fell out of power and EN.LIL ruled. But EN.KI's ideals remained.

Starting with the Brotherhood of the Snake.

And this was before the bible....

The Brotherhood of the Snake still exists today under different names.

Last edited:
And we have ethics that are not compliant with EN.LIL, or the religions of his followers.

I follow EN.KI.

That's why you follow EN.LIL.

I don't.

Forum List

Back