Relationships & Attraction: Which Outfit is Sexier?

See..now I think the woman in my pictures looks classy. I think the woman in Bonzis pictures look like somoene you might take home for one night after the bar. (no offense)

But...i also dress like the woman in the picture I posted. I am not a feminist..I actually hold a pretty old fashioned idea as far as men/women go. I just think that you need to dress how you want to be treated. Short shorts and a slutty dress...thats how you will be treated. Woman complain when men treat them as a piece of meat...well, dont have your meat hanging out.

So you're (with due respect to Bonzi) making the Classy vs Trashy arguement. That's a popular way of looking at things in many instances. Of course it comes down to how do you want to be seen, or from a Man's side..... what do you want to see.

As a Man who believes in Traditional Values to the point of willingly accepting the label of Misogynist, I see a woman trying to be a Msn in your photo. I see someone who is not in her place and has not accepted her proper role in life. In that same vein the shorts photo shows me a girl who has not yet fully learned her place in the world but who understands that a lot of it will involve her body being pleasing to Men. The dress photo shows me a woman who fully understands her place in society and who has embraced the assets she has to get ahead in her life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back