Reid just showed his colors

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Harry Reid just stated that Speaker Boehner bill is "DOA: in the senate. Just proves that the republicans are right and the dimwits are a bunch of cowardly liars that does not want to work with anybody. Obamaturd proved it with his crying last night and reid just proved it today. Idiots.

the idiot o/o cracks me up... you throw tantrums and try to hold the country hostage to your lunacy and the minute anyone says no to you, it's them that's the problem?

the debt limit is an administrative matter. it is ALWAYS done without question except that you nutbars think you make this president a one-termer if you crash the economy.

your nutbarness was entertained by the dems' willingness to make MAJOR cuts if some of the revenue that stupidly was cut during wartime was increased.

it's the tea loons who hate government and who want to crash it...

and THIS is why people who hate government should never have power.

the idiot o/o cracks me up... you throw tantrums and try to hold the country hostage to your lunacy and the minute anyone says no to you, it's them that's the problem?

the debt limit is an administrative matter. it is ALWAYS done without question except that you nutbars think you make this president a one-termer if you crash the economy.

your nutbarness was entertained by the dems' willingness to make MAJOR cuts if some of the revenue that stupidly was cut during wartime was increased.

Nothing wrong with disliking the Government. Just as long as one continues to love their country.

i think it's pretty funny that senator obama voted against raising the ceiling in '06 and said that the need to raise it was a sign of failed leadership...

but that's just me, i guess

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Harry Reid just stated that Speaker Boehner bill is "DOA: in the senate. Just proves that the republicans are right and the dimwits are a bunch of cowardly liars that does not want to work with anybody. Obamaturd proved it with his crying last night and reid just proved it today. Idiots.

didn't Reid say the same thing on the last one?

Good. The Boehner plan is garbage.
the conundrum the right and American people have is this,facing the devastating consequences of defaulting on our credit,or the devastating consequences of giving the most dangerous enemy to American prosperity their way and allowing them permanently to cripple this country.....IF OBAMA CANNOT ACHIEVE THE LATTER HILL WILL GLADLY ACCEPT THE FORMER.... if the repubs don't cave there will be no compromise.....AND THAT IS OK WITH OBAMA>>>>>STALIN HAS INVADED!!!!

Last edited:

Obamaturd is proof that someone who hates America shouldn't have power. You can argue all you want, reid proved his idiocy.

the conundrum the right and American people have is this,facing the devastating consequences of defaulting on our credit,or the devastating consequences of giving the most dangerous enemy to American prosperity their way and allowing them permanently cripple this country.
Even obamaturd knows he has to pay our debts, the 14th amendment mandates it. He is just using scare tactics. It is him and reid that are blocking a deal.

i think it's pretty funny that senator obama voted against raising the ceiling in '06 and said that the need to raise it was a sign of failed leadership...

but that's just me, i guess

Nah, it isn't just you.

Essentially Harry isn't doing his job. If he was he would take up the house bill, debate it, amend it as he see's fit and send it back to the house for further scrutiny.

He should be removed from office.

Essentially Harry isn't doing his job. If he was he would take up the house bill, debate it, amend it as he see's fit and send it back to the house for further scrutiny.

Reid doesn't like debating, he thinks he can just be a bully like obamaturd and everybody will agree with him. He is a coward!!!

We may all very well pay literally for Nevada Repubs giving the primary to Angle over Sue Lowden. Lowden could've beaten Reid!
As we are witnessing, elections have unintended consequences later on.

Tell us again, what is Obama's plan? :eusa_whistle:
As usual, he has none.

Obama doesn't have to have a plan. His back is now against the wall. Boehner is the one holding the cards and he doesn't seem to realize it. He can propose a plan with major, major spending cuts and Obama will sign it, despite his rhetoric, because he just wants reelected. Boehner is dropping the ball big time which is what I always knew he'd do.

The GOP is not living up to what they promised last year, but who is surprised by that?

Last edited:
Yeah well Boner voted to raise the debt ceiling.

At least twice.

And bush put a debt ceiling hike in his bailout bill he had passed before he left office.

anyone following their partisan leads on this one are sheeple pure and simple.

Last edited:

Hey... throw some Revenue increases in and make it a long term deal that we don't have to go through this nightmare again for a while... and I bet it would be a keeper.

But.... You guys don't want that, do you? Why should we bow down to you? Hell... we started this conversation with wanting a straight Ceiling increase with no cuts at all... we worked with you and offered a deal that involved anywhere from 4-9T of cuts combined with revenue increases(token ones at that)... and you guys go off in a huff.

Yeah... it's the Dems that don't want to work with anyone.

Forum List

Back