Reggie Love: Obama Played Cards During Osama Raid; 'I Can't Watch This Entire Thing'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
This is according to Obama friend Reggie Love who outed Obama at a public event. This will not set well with the White House with this getting out and it's popping up on the web everywhere. If Obama was playing cards in this raid, was he playing cards when Ambassador Chris Stevens and the other Americans were pleading for help during the Benghazi raid?

Love: Obama Played Cards During Osama Raid; 'I Can?t Watch This Entire Thing,' Obama Said | The Weekly Standard

I heard this from a crazy guy named PSBandit.......:eusa_whistle:

This is according to Obama friend Reggie Love who outed Obama at a public event. This will not set well with the White House with this getting out and it's popping up on the web everywhere. If Obama was playing cards in this raid, was he playing cards when Ambassador Chris Stevens and the other Americans were pleading for help during the Benghazi raid?

Love: Obama Played Cards During Osama Raid; 'I Can?t Watch This Entire Thing,' Obama Said | The Weekly Standard

You sure it wasn't AssBandit ?:eusa_whistle:

You sure it wasn't AssBandit ?:eusa_whistle:

You know...now that you mention it.............

There is nothing that obama does that shows any degree of care for this country or any of its people. Get the rodeo clowns, that's more important.

Once you turn the Seals loose, there ain't much left to do but play cards and wait on the corpse.

the night of the nov. 2 1948 Truman, up for reelection vs. Dewey didn't even listen to the returns, he didn't go to a party command center, zip- he went to bed, woke up around midnight had a glass of milk and went back to bed.....the next morning he got the news he was reelected. He knew there wasn't a thing he could do about it, either way.....the men going into the compound were on their own, they volunteered and there was nothing obama could do about it, unless they called him due to an emergency that required a C in C decision...I can sympathize with his sense of helplessness...and needing a distraction.....*shrugs* its not like he hit a strip club or was out of town....

the night of the nov. 2 1948 Truman, up for reelection vs. Dewey didn't even listen to the returns, he didn't go to a party command center, zip- he went to bed, woke up around midnight had a glass of milk and went back to bed.....the next morning he got the news he was reelected. He knew there wasn't a thing he could do about it, either way.....the men going into the compound were on their own, they volunteered and there was nothing obama could do about it, unless they called him due to an emergency that required a C in C decision...I can sympathize with his sense of helplessness...and needing a distraction.....*shrugs* its not like he hit a strip club or was out of town....

I hear Michelle has the same observation...the man can't stay on task...

Would Truman have gone to bed if it meant witnessing Hitler killed? Your analogy fails.

that is pretty damn interesting

that explains what looks to be a photo chopped picture of obama

in the room

--LOL

Would Truman have gone to bed if it meant witnessing Hitler killed? Your analogy fails.

who knows, and it makes sense to me....so whats your point? he made some huge faux pas by stepping out becasue he was nervous or apprehensive?

Once you turn the Seals loose, there ain't much left to do but play cards and wait on the corpse.

Are we even sure there was a corpse?

Revealed: Military emails show that NO U.S. sailors witnessed Osama bin Laden's secret burial at sea

Read more: Revealed: Military emails show that NO U.S. sailors witnessed Osama bin Laden's secret burial at sea | Mail Online

possible everything else has been a snow job with this admin

Ohhhh noooooo Obama played cards during the raid on OBL's compound!!!! The humanity!!

Now when people think of 9/11, they'll think of Obama playing cards. This will surely bring down Obama's regime.

:cuckoo:

People are putting their lives on the line at "his" orders and he can't even pay attention to it.

Forum List

Back