Refs did their job and was the true MVP of the SB.

Im praying he has a career ending injury.

Why?

The only way he can stop winning sb's

Praynig for a career ending injury is pretty juvenile. Just because of that I hope he wins every Super Bowl until he retires, and I don't even like the guy...

That was the only way the Niners of the late 80's stopped winning, they knocked joe out

That would make sense had Theismann won more than one Super Bowl, and had actually done it in the late 80's.

Wishing that someone gets hurt, just so they stop winning, is pretty fucked.

Oh, and one more thing, Theismann never played for the 49'ers...

Why?

Praynig for a career ending injury is pretty juvenile. Just because of that I hope he wins every Super Bowl until he retires, and I don't even like the guy...

That was the only way the Niners of the late 80's stopped winning, they knocked joe out

That would make sense had Theismann won more than one Super Bowl, and had actually done it in the late 80's.

I think the Joe he was referring to is the Montana version.

I give him his due, he’s had the greatest career of all time, but he’s not close to being the best QB in the NFL right now.

Well, that certainly explains that 7th ring and that 5th MVP trophy.

Those are facts, too...

Well 7th ring in a team sport, let’s not forget, and they give SBMVP to the winning QB 90% percent of the time, they might as well call the award QBSBMVP.
Yeah really.lol

I give him his due, he’s had the greatest career of all time, but he’s not close to being the best QB in the NFL right now.

Like I posted in my previous response, the stats suggest otherwise. He was definitely in the top 2-3 QBs in the game this season.

50 total TD passes this season (2nd in the NFL);
40 TD passes in the reg season (2nd in the NFL);
5,694 total passing yds (1st in the NFL);
4,633 passing yds in the reg season (3rd in the NFL)

All of that, on a brand new team, that had the worst record in the NFL over the last decade, with no preseason, and a host of new players on offense that were picked up off the waiver wire or out of retirement. If he stays as healthy next season as he was this season, and if the Bucs retain their core staff and players on offense, I'd expect him to put up numbers just as good if not better next season, as most offenses do when they have a chance to gel for a second season.

He led the NFL in interceptions. He was 26th in completion percentage. QBR is a bullshit stat. Phillip Rivers had the highest QBR in the league. The only reason why Brady had the most passing yards is because he had the most passing attempts. Brady has a very good offensive line and great, not god weapons in a passing offense. His passing yard stats are going to be good.

He had the most passing attempts because for the better part of the season, TB had no running game to speak of, making the offense pretty one-dimensional. The fact that he was able to put up numbers like he did, with teams game planning specifically to take away the passing game, is a feat in and of itself.

Yeah I just don’t think he’s that accurate anymore and he can only make throws when he has a clean pocket, but if you think he’s one of the best then agree to disagree.
W/O TB-12, TB is a 6-10 team. He not only changed the culture but also brought in Gronk, AB and Fournette. All critical players during the playoffs and in the SB. Seven rings do not lie. The man can win. He did it with one of the worst franchises in terms of W/L ever.

Even with what you’re saying being true I still don’t think he’s one of the best QBs anymore. Winston also put up video game passing yard numbers on that team with a few less weapons than Brady had this year.
Dude I thought you said you were not going to bother with the Brady apologists anymore,why do you,your not going to change their minds in their babble of him being the greasiest ever,they will never face reality that qbs in this day and age have skirts on them by the refs ESPECIALLY Brady,they will ignore reality that he would never have lasted five minutes back in the era of the seventys and Eightys when quarterbacks got tossed around like ragdolls and just retreat to stats or statistics which does not refute that point. :cuckoo: They will never accept reality that quarterbacks play longer now like Brady because of having skirts put on them or that theNFL has always gone out of their way to fix games for Brady,that had he played when Jim Kelly and Dan Marino did because he would have faced top notch competition that was so much more competitive back then than now,facing Marino and Kelly twice each year,he would have been lucky to make it to one Super Bowl,none of those facts register with them and they always retreat to stats,you might as well be trying to convince them a movie they love sucks,it just goes through one ear and out the other so why do you bother with the Brady apologists?:cuckoo:

Why?

That'd be even more bizarre.

Montana didn't suffer a career ending injury. He was traded to the Chiefs in 1993 and retired in 1995...

Why?

Montana didn't suffer a career ending injury. He was traded to the Chiefs in 1993 and retired in 1995...

Injury was severe enough that the niners lost the game

Why?

Injury was severe enough that the niners lost the game

Which game?

You said he suffered a career ending injury, and that's what kept the 49er's from continuing to win in the late 1980's.

It was nothing of the sort.

You're confusing the career ending injury of Joe Theismann, who played with the Redskins, to Joe Montana, who retired many years later.

This would be more enjoyable if you were smarter...

That dumb female ref with that flag in the endzone killed the momentum. I will never give brady credit because the refs are too involved
The were some bad calls, yeah. But KC was beat at the line of scrimmage. Mahomes barely had time for a handoff.

Like I posted in my previous response, the stats suggest otherwise. He was definitely in the top 2-3 QBs in the game this season.

50 total TD passes this season (2nd in the NFL);
40 TD passes in the reg season (2nd in the NFL);
5,694 total passing yds (1st in the NFL);
4,633 passing yds in the reg season (3rd in the NFL)

All of that, on a brand new team, that had the worst record in the NFL over the last decade, with no preseason, and a host of new players on offense that were picked up off the waiver wire or out of retirement. If he stays as healthy next season as he was this season, and if the Bucs retain their core staff and players on offense, I'd expect him to put up numbers just as good if not better next season, as most offenses do when they have a chance to gel for a second season.

He led the NFL in interceptions. He was 26th in completion percentage. QBR is a bullshit stat. Phillip Rivers had the highest QBR in the league. The only reason why Brady had the most passing yards is because he had the most passing attempts. Brady has a very good offensive line and great, not god weapons in a passing offense. His passing yard stats are going to be good.

He had the most passing attempts because for the better part of the season, TB had no running game to speak of, making the offense pretty one-dimensional. The fact that he was able to put up numbers like he did, with teams game planning specifically to take away the passing game, is a feat in and of itself.

Yeah I just don’t think he’s that accurate anymore and he can only make throws when he has a clean pocket, but if you think he’s one of the best then agree to disagree.
W/O TB-12, TB is a 6-10 team. He not only changed the culture but also brought in Gronk, AB and Fournette. All critical players during the playoffs and in the SB. Seven rings do not lie. The man can win. He did it with one of the worst franchises in terms of W/L ever.

Even with what you’re saying being true I still don’t think he’s one of the best QBs anymore. Winston also put up video game passing yard numbers on that team with a few less weapons than Brady had this year.
Dude I thought you said you were not going to bother with the Brady apologists anymore,why do you,your not going to change their minds in their babble of him being the greasiest ever,they will never face reality that qbs in this day and age have skirts on them by the refs ESPECIALLY Brady,they will ignore reality that he would never have lasted five minutes back in the era of the seventys and Eightys when quarterbacks got tossed around like ragdolls and just retreat to stats or statistics which does not refute that point. :cuckoo: They will never accept reality that quarterbacks play longer now like Brady because of having skirts put on them or that theNFL has always gone out of their way to fix games for Brady,that had he played when Jim Kelly and Dan Marino did because he would have faced top notch competition that was so much more competitive back then than now,facing Marino and Kelly twice each year,he would have been lucky to make it to one Super Bowl,none of those facts register with them and they always retreat to stats,you might as well be trying to convince them a movie they love sucks,it just goes through one ear and out the other so why do you bother with the Brady apologists?:cuckoo:

Buccaneer wearing a skirt.

1612845508078.png

I think KC's offensive line matador style blocking had more to do with the lopsided victory than the lady ref. Mahomes was running for his life the whole game.

Because Andy reid never made the adjustment to run to balance things out
The Tampa Bay Bucs had the best run defense in the NFL this year. If you were thinking of a career in coaching...don't quit your day job.

Forum List

Back