Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

I'm sorry, but THAT is funny! What's the matter, Marine? You've never known an educated black man (or woman)? Well, I have, and a lot of them use words like that; why, some of them don't even talk in "ebonics" at all; imagine that! :lol: I think you really need to get out more, and broaden your horizons just a bit (like beyond the next block, for starters).

You get any farther up flower-boy's ass you'll need to pull out a gerbil so your ears will fit, fruitfly. I tried to explain your self-doubt away but it didn't take so go on ahead and be this faker's butt-buddy....it becomes you.

p.s. I been all over the world....I've served this Nation in 4 combat theatres...where the fuck you ever been.....on a city bus? In a protest march? You want worldliness? I speak 4 languages and have killed more communists and jihadists than I can count. Don't ever address me again without proper respect you turd.

I've been around a little myself, Marine, to include 13 months and 17 days in Vietnam. In the boonies, in I Corps. Army, MOS 1542. Google it, if you don't know what that is. You are out of line. Incidentally, that was one hell of a long career you had, because to have been "Killing Commies" you'd have to have started around 1970, and to be "killing jihadis", you'd have to have been still a trigger puller after 2001. Thank you for your service. Beyond that, drop the DI act; I am NOT your trainee, I am NOT in your chain of commend, and I probably outrank you. Now act like a Marine should; YOU show some respect, and don't ever address me again as "turd".

weren't there any jihaddists in 1991-92?

You get any farther up flower-boy's ass you'll need to pull out a gerbil so your ears will fit, fruitfly. I tried to explain your self-doubt away but it didn't take so go on ahead and be this faker's butt-buddy....it becomes you.

p.s. I been all over the world....I've served this Nation in 4 combat theatres...where the fuck you ever been.....on a city bus? In a protest march? You want worldliness? I speak 4 languages and have killed more communists and jihadists than I can count. Don't ever address me again without proper respect you turd.

I've been around a little myself, Marine, to include 13 months and 17 days in Vietnam. In the boonies, in I Corps. Army, MOS 1542. Google it, if you don't know what that is. You are out of line. Incidentally, that was one hell of a long career you had, because to have been "Killing Commies" you'd have to have started around 1970, and to be "killing jihadis", you'd have to have been still a trigger puller after 2001. Thank you for your service. Beyond that, drop the DI act; I am NOT your trainee, I am NOT in your chain of commend, and I probably outrank you. Now act like a Marine should; YOU show some respect, and don't ever address me again as "turd".

weren't there any jihaddists in 1991-92?

He's busy sobbing uncontrollably and pickin pubes outta his teef.

Ok, time to break out the micrometer and see who's is really bigger so you all can finally STFU.

A few more Happy Meals and that mutt of yours is apt to float off into space.....maybe Goodyear will pay you a few bucks to paint their logo on it's ass.

I'm sure you have one of those 'adorable' little dogs that fits right into your purse. Good luck with that.

Seems all you tough guys are gonna need something that measures on a smaller scale than a micrometer. But do carry on with the impressive banter...

You must have me confused with your brethren in the KKK. Those guys need their clown costumes and 10 to 1 odds before they will do anything at all. :lol:
You live in the past. The KKK has been defunct for decades, this is the 21st century (well, for everybody but you, anyway).

Thats funny. I have a group of them 2 cities away from me. How do you think I know so much about them?

The voices in your head.

Here's the score on credit card terminals....they print TWO receipts....one for the customer, one is kept with the customer's signature on it. The customer does not get a copy of the merchant receipt. You who imagine or want it that way are now too fucking annoying to reply to further. There is a standard that does not change with the processor, most transactions, over 90% eventually go through First Data. I owned a First Data agency and worked for Cardservice International who First Data owns. Hypercom, Verifone, Ingenico, and First Data terminals all operate in the manner I just described....older units like Nurit, which Verifone bought out, and Linkpoint which we used to sell at CSI all operated the same way. That's it, end of discussion unless ya'll want to continue looking like chimps on a typewriter.

Further, the post about some woman beating her father with nunchucks was too ridiculous to believe. It had no place in a discussion about a boy and his dad sorting out who's KING of the Castle which is as old as civilization. This thread is testament to the mentally ill who inhabit this board. Going off on tangents fueled by liquor, boredom, fatigue or a combination of them; all a thin masquerade cloaked in racism and internet posing. I'm done with it and suggest the mods should close it down.

Are you hammered?

For those of you saying this young lady is not fit to be employed as a nurse, I question your judgement. Who really believes that this young lady is now a bad person because she posted this guys partial information? Please explain why.

She posted private information in public. It really is that simple. She should never be permitted to work as a nurse; in fact, she should be thrown out of nursing school immediately!

Any evidence to support that claim other than "I know how shady those colored are"? I won't hold my breath.

Someone posted her school notes. Compare them to the "n" word on the receipt. Her words, and the "n" word slant upwards. Then look at his letter to the restaurant and the word "none" on the receipt. His words all stay on the line. That's my proof. What's yours?

The "e" in both "none" and N word look exactly the same. Also, what's your source for her "school notes"?

Please do not post to this thread unless and until you see a qualified optometrist.

How psychopathic. You need to be netted, heavily sedated, and fully restrained for transport to a secure mental health facility to spend the rest of your life. You are a poster child for concealed carry.

I'm guessing you wont be the first to volunteer to do it will you? I''d say that too if my only defense was a gun and I wanted to be tough.

I have too many health problems already to deal with feral psychos...I'd rather just put a rifle round through your melon from a couple hundred yards and splatter what passes for your brains all over the place before you even hear the shot...no different than shooting a rabid dog.

Just like I thought. You would need a rifle to take me out. Only problem with that is you might look in the scope to find me in just enough time for me put a round dead center in your eye. You have no idea. You better try to get the fake marine to scout out the situation first. After I deal with him you may change your mind.

Last edited:
I'm in the 500 yard club...how 'bout you? I wasn't sold initially, but my uncle persuaded me to give it a try. I admit, I was wrong...but DAMN, I love that .22-250!

Of course, there's always plan B...give your car/truck/Escalade on 26's a little nudge on a tight curve with a large vehicle.

I'm guessing you wont be the first to volunteer to do it will you? I''d say that too if my only defense was a gun and I wanted to be tough.

I have too many health problems already to deal with feral psychos...I'd rather just put a rifle round through your melon from a couple hundred yards and splatter what passes for your brains all over the place before you even hear the shot...no different than shooting a rabid dog.

Just like I thought. You would need a rifle to take me out. Only problem with that is you might look in the scope to find me in just enough time for me put a round dead center in your eye. You have no idea. You better try to get the fake marine to scout out the situation first. After I deal with him you may change your mind.

You mean this "fake Marine" who knew Carlos Hathcock you smelly cracker queer? Not even Carlos could put a round through another marksman's scope....you've played too many video games flower-boi....that doesn't happen out IRL. My best shot? 600 meters with a hotrod M-14....hit a russian spetsnaz in the middle of his spine....flopped around like a perch on a dock. Now go back to your wiki page on snappy ghetto comebacks. :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry to disagree but that action deserves an ass kicking. Some things I can let go as just ignorance but if someone blatantly pulls a stunt like that it will be the last time they do it without considering the consequences. Some people simply dont understand any other language but ignorance and violence. I'm not at that point of personal growth where I can just turn the other cheek.

I hope you try it on someone who beats you to a bloody pulp...or just draws, cocks, and puts a couple of slugs into your guts and leaves you to bleed out!

I know that white boy racist cowards would only call me the n word to my face under 2 conditions. They are either intoxicated or they have a weapon. Knowing this to be true there would be no warning. What would happen is I'd put them to sleep. When they woke up they'd be hog tied and I'd make them perform oral sex on the barrel of the weapon to save their life. Not too worried about one being able to handle me man to man.

:lmao:

It is hilarious when this clown tries to play the tough guy!

I'm in the 500 yard club...how 'bout you? I wasn't sold initially, but my uncle persuaded me to give it a try. I admit, I was wrong...but DAMN, I love that .22-250!

Of course, there's always plan B...give your car/truck/Escalade on 26's a little nudge on a tight curve with a large vehicle.

Too bad you are hobbled. Unfortunately there are no plan B's dealing with me. You only get one chance. I'm not into giving retries. I eliminate threats with extreme prejudice.

Well this thread has devolved into the equivalent of tying the tails of a few male cats together and putting them in a burlap sack.
Here's the deal. That little **** probably wrote that slur herself or she had someone write it for her. Either way, the customer didn't write it...I'm outta here.

Dude. you couldn't kick your own ass.

Too bad you are hobbled. Unfortunately there are no plan B's dealing with me. You only get one chance. I'm not into giving retries. I eliminate threats with extreme prejudice.

You mean this "fake Marine" who knew Carlos Hathcock you smelly cracker queer? Not even Carlos could put a round through another marksman's scope....you've played too many video games flower-boi....that doesn't happen out IRL. My best shot? 600 meters with a hotrod M-14....hit a russian spetsnaz in the middle of his spine....flopped around like a perch on a dock. Now go back to your wiki page on snappy ghetto comebacks. :lol:

I cant stand fake imposter marines. You should respect those that give their life for this country and not dirty their contribution by pretending to be one. Stop watching Gomer Pyle clown. You sound like a cartoon caricature of a marine not an actual one.

When I was in the Marines (the Old Corps), rifle training including shooting the M-1 at a distance of 500 yards using the prone position. Your ability to shoot at 600 meters is impressive.

Semper Fi.

The Professor - Former radio-telegraph operator and member of 2nd ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company).

Forum List

Back