Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

Tank, katzen, really stretching and I'll bet this thread goes to several pages of racist shit like this.

The handwriting looks similar, "e" is the same in both words.

katzen, please show where the racist's scum name and address appears.

A case of the victim mentality backfiring. Liberals, let this be a lesson, you can't always play the race card and win.

What "victim mentality" are you talking about?

I have no sympathy for waitresses who lie. Just look at the handwriting. The word "none" and the word "******" are written by two different people. If this plays out, the waitress could be held liable under slander and libel laws. The customer contends he never wrote that on the receipt. This girl is looking for attention. She got it. She wanted to be seen as the victim of a fabricated incident to garner sympathy and support, but it appears that will backfire on her. She also had no business posting the customer's personal information either. She should have been fired right there on the spot. Exposing someone's personal information on a publicly accessible domain is against the law.

Last edited:
Payback on the customer will occur, I am quite sure.

She violated company policy.

Tank, katzen, really stretching and I'll bet this thread goes to several pages of racist shit like this.

The article accusing her of faking the receipt said that she posted the name and address of the customer that's how they were getting threats. This is not the first time blacks or liberals have faked up attacks or insults.

There are more black waitresses to come to work with a hostile "which whitey can I stick it to today" attitude than there are racists. She didn't get a tip and decided that a little payback would do.

This is not the first time whites and conservatives have faked up denials attacks or insults.

If she fabricated the evidence, then she will be caught.

I no more take a conservative's word than I do a liberal's in terms of truth telling.

Last edited:
If that chick was my wife or girlfriend I'd be hunting that redneck down for a little man to man talk outside his double wide. Of course I'd keep a buddy with an AR in the car in case he tried to pull something stupid.

Last edited:
It is a good company policy

Should bad tippers have their receipts posted on the Internet?

And [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]: This is what I meant by playing the race card.

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]: Read her Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/tcjenkins

Notice how she starts crying about being harrassed about the validity of the receipt. And how she is suddenly looking to God to pull her out of this situation.

It is a good company policy

Should bad tippers have their receipts posted on the Internet?

And should young workers post things on Facebook which will haunt them and may prevent other businesses from hiring them?

She has very publicly violated the policies of her employer. I suspect many employers will not hire her due to the poor judgment she exhibited in this situation.

the OP link says her father posted it....

so did she actually post it or was it her father?

It doesn't really matter. She released it and his personal information to a third party. They need to fire her ass. And if they call in a handwriting expert, she could get criminal charges against her.

Last edited:
Shit happens. Old White men are killed by feral Black kids and Black people are killed every day in gang violence. Huffington makes money with editorials that cause more racial hatred and the beat goes on. .

This from R:

Hi *******, our server is back at work this week per her usual schedule, and she has not lost a single day of work due to this situation. We were in constant communication with her over the past several days and have extended her a high degree of respect and caring for what has happened. No one should have to endure what our employee went through last weekend.

But they should not have suspended her.

And their food still sucks.

I LOVE Red Lobster! And.....this is a non issue. If she didn't lose time or pay, what's the problem? And it sounds like her manager backed her. As they should have.

Just look at the words none and the word ******, you can see the two different writings and the guy says he didn't write it

Another Tawana.

In addition to posting the receipt she also posted the customer's name and address.

Why wasn't her ass fired?

If it's proven she wrote that on the receipt....I'd think the customer would have a very good case against her for defamation....

Forum List

Back