Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

Instead Of Standing By Their Employee, Red Lobster Suspends Waitress Who Received 'None N****r' As A Tip -

o-TONI-CHRISTINA-JENKINS-RACIST-RECEIPT-570.jpg

Red Lobster might really be in trouble this time. We just reported on how a waitress, Tori Christina Jenkins, received ‘None, N****r’ instead of a tip this past weekend from racist customers at the Franklin, TN Red Lobster where she works. Now, instead of standing behind Jenkins, Red Lobster has suspended her, citing a violation of company policy as the reason.

A spokesman for Red Lobster, Mike Bernstein, said in an email to the Huffington Post that suspension with pay is “standard procedure” when company policy is violated. In this case, the violation would be publicly posting a receipt, which Jenkins’ father did, on Facebook, Sunday night, with a status message saying “that we still have much ignorance to overcome.”
What is wrong with scum racists like this customer?

Its certainly no hardship to boycott Red Lobster. Their food is made to appeal to people who like fat, sugar and grease and I haven't eaten there in many years. Never will again.

The sad thing is, after learning about this, more and more scum racists will flock to Red Lobster is some kind SICK solidarity.

My guess is that if a Republican had posted a copy of a receipt you would be screaming about invasion of privacy.

Just look at the words none and the word ******, you can see the two different writings and the guy says he didn't write it

Another Tawana.

In addition to posting the receipt she also posted the customer's name and address.

Why wasn't her ass fired?

If it's proven she wrote that on the receipt....I'd think the customer would have a very good case against her for defamation....

His case would be against the restaurant under the doctrine of respondeat superior. I hope he nails her ass.

This from R:

Hi *******, our server is back at work this week per her usual schedule, and she has not lost a single day of work due to this situation. We were in constant communication with her over the past several days and have extended her a high degree of respect and caring for what has happened. No one should have to endure what our employee went through last weekend.
But they should not have suspended her.

And their food still sucks.

I hate to say it, but I agree with you, they should fire her.

She violated company policy, and might have broken a law. Additionally, it is clear that the person who write the slur that offends your fake morality was not written by the person who wrote none on the check. That makes the entire thing fake, and probably opens Red Lobster up to a defamation suit from the customer.

The letter "e" is what looks similar. But, still, that's not proof of anything. In my own handwriting, I often write letters differently within the same sentence or even word.

Whatever - I'm glad that RL felt enough pressure to back off from punishing her.

A case of the victim mentality backfiring. Liberals, let this be a lesson, you can't always play the race card and win.

Huh?

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

Do you think the waitress was "playing the race card"? How so?

What "victim mentality" are you talking about?

It means that the receipt is altered. The customer wrote none, and signed it, then someone else wrote the racial slur. It might not have been the waitress, but there is no way she did not know that it was not written by the customer since she had to take it to the cashier.

This from R:

Hi *******, our server is back at work this week per her usual schedule, and she has not lost a single day of work due to this situation. We were in constant communication with her over the past several days and have extended her a high degree of respect and caring for what has happened. No one should have to endure what our employee went through last weekend.

She violated company policy, and might have broken a law. Additionally, it is clear that the person who write the slur that offends your fake morality was not written by the person who wrote none on the check. That makes the entire thing fake, and probably opens Red Lobster up to a defamation suit from the customer.

They have spoken with their lawyers. They have no choice but to defend her. As her employer the business is responsible for what she did, so they have to go along with her side of the story. To not do so would be an admission on their part. I suspect that the man involved is not going to just let this drop. Nor should he. It is clear he wrote 'none' and signed the ticket, but it is also clear that someone else wrote the 'N' word on it.

When I use a card in a restaurant, I use my own pen, and I make sure it is NOT the same kind as the one they bring to the table. This makes it less likely they can alter the amounts of money involved. And that would also have prevented this from happening. I also put in the 'dollar' signs and make sure they are abundantly close to the numbers I write.

Tank, katzen, really stretching and I'll bet this thread goes to several pages of racist shit like this.

The handwriting looks similar, "e" is the same in both words.

katzen, please show where the racist's scum name and address appears.

What the fuck?

The e in none clearly has an an extra flourish on it, and is larger than any other letter in the word. None is printed in all lower case by someone who never really learned cursive, which proves he is a graduate of the modern public school system. In addition, both ns retrace the up and down strokes to make the first part of the letter,

The n in N*** is capitalized and has a clear separation between the up and down strokes, the word travels in a different direction than anything else, the e flows into the r, and is similar in size to the other letters.

Any handwriting expert would say they were written by different people.

Last edited:
Good point. Carry your own pen. Nowadays we have to protect ourselves from just about everyone. There is no telling who is going to flip out a hole card of some kind.

Tank, katzen, really stretching and I'll bet this thread goes to several pages of racist shit like this.

What the fuck?

The e in none clearly has an an extra flourish on it, and is larger than any other letter in the word. None is printed in all lower case by someone who never really learned cursive, which proves he is a graduate of the modern public school system. In addition, both ns retrace the up and down strokes to make the first part of the letter,

The n in N*** is capitalized and has a clear separation between the up and down strokes, the word travels in a different direction than anything else, the e flows into the r, and is similar in size to the other letters.

Any handwriting expert would say they were written by different people.

But they were clearly written by the same pen - the one SHE took to the table and picked up after he signed it. Open. Closed.

This from R:

They have spoken with their lawyers. They have no choice but to defend her. As her employer the business is responsible for what she did, so they have to go along with her side of the story. To not do so would be an admission on their part. I suspect that the man involved is not going to just let this drop. Nor should he. It is clear he wrote 'none' and signed the ticket, but it is also clear that someone else wrote the 'N' word on it.

When I use a card in a restaurant, I use my own pen, and I make sure it is NOT the same kind as the one they bring to the table. This makes it less likely they can alter the amounts of money involved. And that would also have prevented this from happening. I also put in the 'dollar' signs and make sure they are abundantly close to the numbers I write.

They are not responsible if they have a clear company policy that she violated.

My guess is that the policy isn't all that clear though.

Think about it, something is fishy. The customer would probably have been in the restaurant when the signed credit card receipt was rung up but apparently the manager was never called. The credit card receipt which should have been treated as cash was apparently taken by the offended waitress. If the waitress had any loyalty to the restaurant that employed her she would have blamed the customer and kept the name of the restaurant hidden. What's the point of smearing the reputation of a restaurant that did nothing wrong? The whole thing smells like a fake or an intentional race baiting act. No wonder Huffington picked it up right away and threw it out to the slobbering left who ate it up immediately.

card number.....................Auth Code
xxxxxxxxxx 1998................078353
barnes/devin.....................VISA

Can't read the pic that you post?

Printing does not look similar.
Small n for 'none'.
Large N for insult.
Lack of consistency is obvious.

Notice how she starts crying about being harrassed about the validity of the receipt. And how she is suddenly looking to God to pull her out of this situation.

Toney Bernard Jenkins Don't be afraid... Let God be true. Many before you in that same state got beat, sprayed, spit on and died for addressing the same issue! We stand stand for what's right, just and we speak for those who don't have a voice or are to scared to speak.

If any of you have a problem with the truth, concerning this contact me tj- 818.217.5609.. We can handle this like gentleman.. Toni's father..
September 8 at 10:49pm via mobile · 1

Toney Bernard Jenkins At this time we would like to direct all calls to our publicist, Dayna Williams-Hunter with Total Expose' Public Relations. Her information follows this statement.

Total Expose' Public Relations
6534 Balboa Suite C
Lake Balboa, CA 91406
Home Page
[email protected]
(818) 794-9832 o
(216) 798-3841 c.
September 9 at 4:05pm via mobile

Now it's getting weirder!

Forum List

Back