Red-Hot planet: All-time Heat Records set All over the World in past Week

Yet you insist that the climate has been manipulated.
Correct. Just not by contrails. Didn't think I had to spell that one out....we got us a real "meeting of the minds", here....
I see very little difference actually. Intentional pollution versus unintentional. Let's say the climate scientists are right.... What makes you think they can't weaponize their knowledge?
Jo
The problem of scale, of course. Come on man,you could have puzzled that out yourself.

Dunno about that....scale says that anthropogenic co and co2 are less than
1percent of the total effect... With water vapor weighing in somewhere between 97 and 98.....not sure you should be looking at scale.
Jo

Plenty of documentation and patents proves my contentions are correct.
You have not a shred of evidence and you are nuts.

A simple search of my postings using the feature provided by usmb succinctly proves that the goal of the military industrial complex was to use the weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance. The U.N treaty of 1976 that weather would not be used as a weapon of war. I know more than you. Lame insults isn't debating.

The single greatest accomplishment of the AGW alarmists has been convince people in places like PITTSBURGH (where I live) that there is something harmful about warmer weather.

It is astounding.

Bring it on. The warmer the better.

Not all of the expected effects are negative.
Personally I hate polar bears.... But that's just me.

Jo

Not all of the expected effects are negative.
Personally I hate polar bears.... But that's just me.

Jo

Well that Polar Bears are doing just fine, and actually thriving, unfortunately for you. :)

Yes I know..... always wanted a PB rug! But they're illegal now. They actually wouldn't be missed since there aren't enough of them to
Incorporate population management of the animals they prey on. Good riddance I say.
Oh...if you see a thin one....better stay clear.
Timothy Treadwell learned the hard way with
Starving grizzly. Bears don't actually give a shit it seems.

Jo

Last edited:
1percent of the total effect...
And yet represent the emissions 9f the entire planet. So it looks like you do, indeed, still have a scale problem.

What climate change cultists have never explained is how would paying a carbon tax paid to the banking oligarchs that own oil production and have suppressed fuel-efficient technology is going to "cool the planet".....

Oh and that kinda puts your scale problem in reverse..
Not at all. No rational person would say such a thing. The effects t of our emissions on the climate is what it is. Naming the percentage of one thing doesn't change that. What an odd thing to say.

And yet represent the emissions 9f the entire planet. So it looks like you do, indeed, still have a scale problem.

What climate change cultists have never explained is how would paying a carbon tax paid to the banking oligarchs that own oil production and have suppressed fuel-efficient technology is going to "cool the planet".....
Sorry dale, the conspiracy theory section is down there ↓

Like paying indulgences to a church so you can sin.. Still going to hell but you get to feel good going there.. Doesn't solve the problem, if there really is one...

Yep....I know it....but that makes you some kind of racist...and a hater of polar bears.
The Belugas wouldn 't object though.

Jo

Like paying indulgences to a church so you can sin.. Still going to hell but you get to feel good going there..

I'll drive my Prius right up climate change's ass!

Jo

Better go grab some more talking points from the cultists because you are getting your ass handed to you.

Like paying indulgences to a church so you can sin.. Still going to hell but you get to feel good going there..

Do they have sections like first class or
Business class furnaces?

Jo

Better go grab some more talking points from the cultists because you are getting your ass handed to you.

When facts are a bitch, it's always best to reach for some good old fashion ad hominem. Slandering a person's character always works best. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back