Trump SCOTUS pick awesome fir skeptics!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Lol...Kavanaugh despises emissions rules >>

Supreme Court nominee has been a foe of emissions rules

More AGW k00k losing.:fu: These people don't have a leg to stand on at this point except for a billboard that says the science is decided. Well take your bows s0ns because in the real world it's not going to matter for dick and you know it too. I suggest going out this weekend and investing in some quality lubricant to be used for the next few decades. Because the bumpy cucumber sure is coming.:bye1::113::113:

Let me tell you....if you are a skeptic, it's never been better. All the science banter in the world won't change the fact that a pro-industry, anti-regulation court will keep climate change action running at a snail's pace, as it rightly should. And we skeptics love snails!!

Last edited:
Yes, I am sure that Putin approves. A Supreme Court justice that has no use for the Constitution. Just what the orange clown likes. One that is dumb as a post concerning science. Whoopee.

Yes, I am sure that Putin approves. A Supreme Court justice that has no use for the Constitution. Just what the orange clown likes. One that is dumb as a post concerning science. Whoopee.

The lament of the side that is....lOsInG !! The skeptics are sitting on Whoopee cushions all day on this and laughing every time! The entire landscape is beautiful orange today.....a SCOTUS guy who thinks government sticking its nose in the market is ghey.

Sorry.... progressives get to bite the big one on this one.:113:

Forum List

Back