Red-Hot planet: All-time Heat Records set All over the World in past Week

6 months later this post did not age well.

Well, as it turns out, the earth's rotational axis is titled. This results in what we call "seasons". Currently, the northern hemispjere is experiencing a season called "winter", during which, temperatures are lower than during another season called "summer"

Currently, the southern hemisphere is experiencing what we call "summer":

Record-shattering heat wave scorches Australia as temperatures reach 120 degrees
Once again weather flips back to being climate!!
No, see, scientists are like,a lot smarter than you. So they measure global temperatures over periods of time and then compare them.

You do realize that our sun will become a red giant in the future right?

Jo

Well, as it turns out, the earth's rotational axis is titled. This results in what we call "seasons". Currently, the northern hemispjere is experiencing a season called "winter", during which, temperatures are lower than during another season called "summer"

Record-shattering heat wave scorches Australia as temperatures reach 120 degrees
No, see, scientists are like,a lot smarter than you. So they measure global temperatures over periods of time and then compare them.

How many data points do you need to come up with a "global average temperature"?
Why are you asking me? Ask a climate scientist.

How many data points do you need to come up with a "global average temperature"?

Truth is it can't be done.

Jo

The single greatest accomplishment of the AGW alarmists has been convince people in places like PITTSBURGH (where I live) that there is something harmful about warmer weather.

It is astounding.

Bring it on. The warmer the better.

Why are you asking me? Ask a climate scientist.

You listen to the experts, they must have mentioned the correct number.

I see very little difference actually. Intentional pollution versus unintentional. Let's say the climate scientists are right.... What makes you think they can't weaponize their knowledge?

Jo

Yet you insist that the climate has been manipulated.
Correct. Just not by contrails. Didn't think I had to spell that one out....we got us a real "meeting of the minds", here....
I see very little difference actually. Intentional pollution versus unintentional. Let's say the climate scientists are right.... What makes you think they can't weaponize their knowledge?
Jo

Yet you insist that the climate has been manipulated.
Correct. Just not by contrails. Didn't think I had to spell that one out....we got us a real "meeting of the minds", here....
Jo
The problem of scale, of course. Come on man,you could have puzzled that out yourself.

Forum List

Back