Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!
You complained about Obama, Michelle and even there children, for EIGHT YEARS. That wasn’t enough to sooth your tender soul?
Obama did his share of complaining.
Everything he did he gave a speech on designed for the express purpose of innoculating himself from guilt.
And all he did was bitch about racism and Fox News.
All I’m reading from you is excuses
you mean facts are now excuses? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Saying that all Obama did was complain about conservatives and racism, is just plain retarded.

No wonder you gobble it up like hot piss.

Go check your pants, kid. I think you shit yourself when you squeezed out a thought.

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.

Gracie, there you go thinking like a reasonable conservative again! If a Trump-supporting restaurant had kicked out Obama's press secretary, they would have closed the restaurant, boycotted it, protested it, vandalized it, gotten the owner driven out of the business, egged her home, harassed her on the street, stalked her, and gone after her children and family on national media.

LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!
You complained about Obama, Michelle and even there children, for EIGHT YEARS. That wasn’t enough to sooth your tender soul?
Obama did his share of complaining.
Everything he did he gave a speech on designed for the express purpose of innoculating himself from guilt.
And all he did was bitch about racism and Fox News.
All I’m reading from you is excuses
you mean facts are now excuses? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Saying that all Obama did was complain about conservatives and racism, is just plain retarded.

No wonder you gobble it up like hot piss.

Go check your pants, kid. I think you shit yourself when you squeezed out a thought.
didn't know facts kicked your ass so bad.

Adam Smith was the name of the "asshole" in the Chick Fil A drive thru.

But this man was just doing what he was egged on to do, by the Left.

Who 'on the left'? Give examples, be specific..

The LGBTQQAAI community, the legendary Gay Mafia, was encouraging everyone to protest against Chick Fil A for their homophobia.

And you're blaming the white-nationalists for running over protesters I assume.

The LGBTQQAAI community, the legendary Gay Mafia, was encouraging everyone to protest against Chick Fil A for their homophobia.

there is no factual way to prove he was. is there? he was just an evil human being.

You don't really have a reason. Did you cry yourself to sleep when Biden was told he wouldn't be served at an eating establishment?
and when did this happen?

In the past.
could you be a bit more specific?

Sure, 2012. Do you really need a link for this?
yes.

cause im seeing a lot of "fasley accused" baker crap.

'fasley (sic) accused'?

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.

Gracie, there you go thinking like a reasonable conservative again! If a Trump-supporting restaurant had kicked out Obama's press secretary, they would have closed the restaurant, boycotted it, protested it, vandalized it, gotten the owner driven out of the business, egged her home, harassed her on the street, stalked her, and gone after her children and family on national media.
and it would be wrong to do so.

lead by example.

. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.

Who 'on the left'? Give examples, be specific.

And afterwards, after he got canned, the libs just threw this weak minded doofus under the bus.

There was no bus to throw him under, literally nobody cared about the guy.

The libs were the cause of Smith acting stupid, he thought he'd be celebrated.

Your post is on repeat.

Thrown under the bus, just like Buy-a-lick (the blonde who lied about the Pizza God Father, Herman Cain) and Levi Johnston ( the baby's daddy that turned on the Palins).

How far do you think you can throw that kitchen sink anyway? Is this where I come back with right wing assholes who have been fired from their jobs and then we can go back and forth on that edging further off topic? Douche.
heh this being mr "do you really need a link" in same thread. :)

I'm actually surprised you didn't know about this.

Remembering when a baker turned away Joe Biden and received praise from conservatives - NY Daily News

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?
Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.
if fake snopes would have busted it out by now.

Wilkinson did not organize a picket or protest against Sanders's family, nor did she personally picket or protest them. Apart from one person's briefly holding up a sign, no protest or picket against the family of Sarah Huckabee Sanders took place.

Full story..
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/
but wilkerson mustvhave followed over or the 2nd encounter snopes talks about couldnt have happened to be written as such.

so wilkerson did follow.

Not necessarily. It's a small town, Wilkerson could have been going elsewhere and that 2nd encounter could have been entirely by chance. In any event, there was no harassment, by Wilkerson at least. Which leads me to Mike Huckabee.

I've always liked Huckabee, but this incident bothers me. He wasn't there of course, so his version is 2nd hand but somebody added some embellishment. Sanders and her husband weren't there either, so one assumes it was another member of the Sanders crowd who was none too pleased with being asked to leave the Red Hen. Somebody took the story and blew it up way out of proportion and sold it to Mike, who bought it hook, line, and sinker. To my mind that means somebody in the Huckabee clan.

Is the Snopes version correct? I think so, yes. But just about everybody concerned comes out of this looking like shit, except maybe Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who to me was the adult in the whole sorry mess. And somebody went out of their way to make Wilkerson look bad, more than she deserved IMHO. Okay, so she asked Sanders to leave and that wasn't good, but that's the extent of her involvement if the Snopes story is true. Do I care who that person is? Nah, but if I'm Mike Huckabee I find out what the absolute truth was and if Wilkerson has been falsely maligned (by him) then he needs to apologize for that.

You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
Yeah, so the rwnj blogs say. We all know how truthful they have been in the past. I think I'll stick with reality thank you.
Reality? I am reality

yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times
chick-fil-a was targeted, Hobby Lobby was targeted, it seems the only time there is an outrage is if the left is targeted. too fking stupid. why all the hate at a christian company. never saw this behavior from restaurants with obammy, why are you always backing the left? I thought you had more brains then that.

The only time there is an outrage? Aren't you guys throwing a wingding about this right now?

Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby took political stances and those stances were met with boycotts. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.

Boycott whoever you want, the left and right do it all the time, I have no issue with it, however I don't think it is effective.

Except when they are.

Successful Consumer Boycotts: Ethical Consumer

Like I stated boycott who you want, I will spend my dollars where I want. To me the Red Hen is totally justified to not serve and people have a right to respond however they want. If that means criticizing, protesting the restaurant or boycotting it altogether, that is their right. What no one has a right to do is incite violence.

Or throw bird shit at a business.

What I don't get is why the angry vitriol over this restaurant. Who cares?

Not at all, I blame CNN as well as the City of Charlottesville for that.

Mr. Fields was just a weak mind in his mum's Ohio basement, and got baited out by CNN's coverage of the event.

He wasn't a member of any "white nationalist" or any other group. Charlottesville's failure to keep the warring parties apart was the cause of the violence. Barricades keeping the 2 groups of combatants at least 150 yards apart would have saved grief and allowed everyone to go home in one piece.

there is no factual way to prove he was. is there? he was just an evil human being.

Good for you to take a step back.

and it would be wrong to do so.

lead by example.

In a war where one side plays fair and leads by example all the time while the other side fights to win at any and all costs, guess which side wins?

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

How is that hypocrisy, creep?

You Communists spew about public accommodation laws, but not for normal Americans.

SOMEONE is a hypocrite creep, but it isn't Tom.....

Not at all, I blame CNN as well as the City of Charlottesville for that.

Mr. Fields was just a weak mind in his mum's Ohio basement, and got baited out by CNN's coverage of the event.

He wasn't a member of any "white nationalist" or any other group. Charlottesville's failure to keep the warring parties apart was the cause of the violence. Barricades keeping the 2 groups of combatants at least 150 yards apart would have saved grief and allowed everyone to go home in one piece.

The lengths some will go to, to defend white nationalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back