:)

peace...

I did not rat those posters out,
I did not rat them, I'm no lout.

I did not rat them to a mod,
I did not rat them, I'm no clod.

I did not rat them under my hat,
I did not rat them, that is that!

Agreed. And this message board uses a database. It's easy to query a database, even if you don't have direct access. Frankly, I don't care if people read my PMs. This is just a friggin message board. Jeez. It's not like we're discussing national security and nuclear missile launch codes... Or are we? :eusa_shifty:

The Feds are already reading your PMs... :thup:

peace...

Shit! I thought they were just comin' after Gunny.... are we all on the list? :eek:

Not all of us. Just you and Gunny.

Mods can't read PMs period....

Well maybe they can't and maybe they can. The PMs Gunny referred to in his EDICT were brought to him by disgruntled members that were supposedly banned at another site. They were all good with the invite until they allegedly got bit. THEN in retribution they presented the PMs with the invite to Gunny. If all THAT is true then it is highly likely if they were still welcome ATOP then they would not have acted like the scurvy rats that they are.

That said...I couldn't care any less about the drama with some other site. What I do care about is that this little back biting drama has grown into something a little more troubling.

IMO Gunny or any mod should not get involved with the content of PM's. Unfortunately now PMs are not sacred. I don't like that. It used to be that it took permission by both parties to reveal the content of a PM. Now the door has been chewed open by a couple of rats and Gunny reacting to protect his MB has gone too far. I feel he should have warned all parties ...the two for being disgusting snitches and the senders of the PMs for recruiting...if that is what really happened. I see a distinct difference between casually mentioning an interesting site and actively attempting to steal members.

The person who invited me over there is still here so obviously I didn't send Gunny any PM.. So you perhaps should retract.

It is your obligation and duty to notify Gunny of this member's rule violation, otherwise you are an accessory to a rule violation.

Will Gunny ban people for emailing other posters about another message board?

How about if we solicit members via USMail? I was able to get a mailing list from Pubes before he left.

What if we communicate via PM using esparanto?

Using the U.S. Post Office makes it a Federal Offense. Watch out! The Homeland Security folks will be showing up at your house soon for the full body pat down.

Only if I invite someone to another country.

nothing on the net is private...come on peeps.....

Agreed. And this message board uses a database. It's easy to query a database, even if you don't have direct access. Frankly, I don't care if people read my PMs. This is just a friggin message board. Jeez. It's not like we're discussing national security and nuclear missile launch codes... Or are we? :eusa_shifty:

You have not been included in that discussion...nor will you, as you are from Ar.

They can read mine too! All I get are sexual advances from the ladies and Xotoxi. :cool:

They can read mine too! All I get are sexual advances from the ladies and Xotoxi. :cool:

HEY!!! You're not supposed to divulge the topics of PM's!!!

I trusted you with my heart...and you broke it!

HEY!!! You're not supposed to divulge the topics of PM's!!!

I trusted you with my heart...and you broke it!

Shup, Bitch Lips!...

peace...

Forum List

Back