Recruiting...The Discussion

Agreed. And this message board uses a database. It's easy to query a database, even if you don't have direct access. Frankly, I don't care if people read my PMs. This is just a friggin message board. Jeez. It's not like we're discussing national security and nuclear missile launch codes... Or are we? :eusa_shifty:

They can read mine too! All I get are sexual advances from the ladies and Xotoxi. :cool:

HEY!!! You're not supposed to divulge the topics of PM's!!!

I trusted you with my heart...and you broke it!

Last edited by a moderator:
They can read mine too! All I get are sexual advances from the ladies and Xotoxi. :cool:

HEY!!! You're not supposed to divulge the topics of PM's!!!

I trusted you with my heart...and you broke it!

Shup, Bitch Lips!...

:)

peace...

you're confusing me with the avatar.

But I won't worry...you change your av at least once daily, so this one won't last....unless you want to play chicken.

I am not real happy about what some of you drama queens are saying here.

Many of you are so busy being special and stuff, that you seem to think that we as mods or admins would even entertain the idea of *reading* your lowly Pms? :cuckoo:

I have no time, no desire, nor the technical ability to do so, nor do any oif the other mods. We are too busy making this place a place for you to rant and rave without consequence, or generally have fun

By the way many of you seem to think this is about a message board war. You are wrong. It is about vile talk, and plans to cause trouble on this board as a whole. Seems you guys have bitten.

Some people seem to think the FBI should be involved in taking Gunny, myself, and others down for the free speech many of you take for granted here :cuckoo:

You want to know who told Gunny??? I did. What about it?

Grow up. I can see what these places and some people do to others because they have nothing better to do. How freaking sad :doubt::doubt::doubt:

Proof that this board is better than others? Is in the pudding you are all here allowed to trash Gunny, myself and god know who else.

Many of you are so busy being special and stuff, that you seem to think that we as mods or admins would even entertain the idea of *reading* your lowly Pms? :cuckoo:

I have no time, no desire, nor the technical ability to do so, nor do any oif the other mods. We are too busy making this place a place for you to rant and rave without consequence, or generally have fun

By the way many of you seem to think this is about a message board war. You are wrong. It is about vile talk, and plans to cause trouble on this board as a whole. Seems you guys have bitten.

Some people seem to think the FBI should be involved in taking Gunny, myself, and others down for the free speech many of you take for granted here :cuckoo:

Grow up. I can see what these places and some people do to others because they have nothing better to do. How freaking sad :doubt::doubt::doubt:

Proof that this board is better than others? Is in the pudding you are all here allowed to trash Gunny, myself and god know who else.
don't take it so hard, Pix...all good messageboards need a little drama to keep fresh. It will pass.

your lowly Pms? :cuckoo:

0_funny_oh_no_you_didnt.gif

:)

peace...

don't take it so hard, Pix...all good messageboards need a little drama to keep fresh. It will pass.

Ahhhhhhhh I get it----you're doing USMB a favor by providing drama !
I see the light now and thank you so much.

Ahhhhhhhh I get it----you're doing USMB a favor by providing drama !
I see the light now and thank you so much.

:slap: I thought it was you providing all the drama?

Forum List

Back