Records show pysch prof who diagnosed Trump lacks license

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • The Yale University psychology professor who has repeatedly diagnosed President Trump with a "mental impairment" appears to lack a valid license in the State of Connecticut.
Records show psych prof who 'diagnosed' Trump lacks license
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from a leftist , mostly democratic lunatic school. That's where the mental illness finishes up in the race to being a mental case democrat. =)

Just the same as the ass Obama lacks a real birth certificate LOL

Another leftist nut takes up arms against her president and LOOSES!

When will they realize they are fighting against God's anointed?

• The Yale University psychology professor who has repeatedly diagnosed President Trump with a "mental impairment" appears to lack a valid license in the State of Connecticut.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from a leftist , mostly democratic lunatic school. That's where the mental illness finishes up in the race to being a mental case democrat. =)

Yale University is a "democratic lunatic school"?

I could see why you feel that way.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

I suspect Trump has been visited many times by professionals in the Medical Industry. They even help give him "showers" and happy endings I have no doubt.

3ce234facc0184596c17dcbbdb00b36a--sexy-nurse-costume-costume-halloween.jpg

He didn't realize second opinion didn't mean middle AND index.

Judging by the quality of the Democrat politicians it has turned out, I would say more "retarded" than "lunatic".

Judging by the quality of the Democrat politicians it has turned out, I would say more "retarded" than "lunatic".
Yea, look at Obama. A man who taught constitutional law for 10 years at the university level.
Republicans call him stupid and retarded.

But they call this man "genius":
0BT5CpR.gif

If anyone is a good judge of character, it's the GOP!

Yea, look at Obama. A man who taught constitutional law for 10 years at the university level.
Republicans call him stupid and retarded.

Judging by his presidency, I'd wager he taught it wrong.

Either that, or he simply ignored it while in office. You pick.

She apparently also fibbed about having a meeting with a gop Senator, to discuss her diagnosis with him.

ok ...so that so called psychiatrist is nothing but a rat!

fuck her....I'm so sick of lying rats (demrats) ....this piece of scum should never work again! Shame on her!

Hey Dr. Brandy Lee.... this is not Communist China

this is AMERICA...get it?

Last edited:

Liberals don't need licenses to practice psychiatry. Hell the entire CNN staff self-identified as shrinks and are handing out their diagnosis on President Trump every night.

She apparently also fibbed about having a meeting with a gop Senator, to discuss her diagnosis with him.

Once AGAIN for the dishonest hack crowd ----

Bandy Lee did not "DIAGNOSE" Rump. NOBODY "diagnosed" Rump, at least as far as we're allowed to know.

A "diagnosis" requires a personal examination. Bandy Lee neither conducted such an examination, NOR DID SHE CLAIM TO HAVE DONE SO. And at no point did she characterize anything as a "diagnosis". What she said, O dishonest hacks, is that his behaviour ***WARRANTS*** such an examination.

Now why would she be suggesting an exam should be done, if (you claim) she's already done it?

This is in the OP's OWN LINK.

HELLLLLOOOO? THIS THING ON??

fuck her....I'm so sick of lying rats (demrats) ....this piece of scum should never work again! Shame on her!

:lol:

She's at least as "American" as you are.

Being a racist fuckwit isn't a redeeming quality.

she should shut her mouth...

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist would even attemp to classify a person she has never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist would even attemp to classify a person they have never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

Do you think that justifies you to be racist towards her?

Of course you do - and that's why you have no moral standing to "shame" anyone.

As you were, racist fuckwit.

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist would even attemp to classify a person they have never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

Do you think that justifies you to be racist towards her?

Of course you do - and that's why you have no moral standing to "shame" anyone.

As you were, racist fuckwit.

I am not a racist

How do you dare to call me that?

It is unconscionable that a licenced psychiatrist would even attemp to classify a person she has never met!!!

shame on her! SHAME!

And she didn't.

Read post 15. And stop blaming subjects for dishonest headlines ABOUT those subjects which are beyond their control. Your problem here is not Bandy Lee. It's that the OP brought in fake news and you bought it.

Take a look at the headline of the OP's link.

The word "diagnosed" is rendered in quotes.

That should be your first clue. Should have been the OP's too.

Forum List

Back