Trump: You can't say things that are false, knowingly false, and be able to smile............

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
President Trump promised Wednesday to "take a strong look" at the country's libel laws, saying they are a "sham and a disgrace and do not represent American values and American fairness."

"You can't say things that are false, knowingly false, and be able to smile as money pours into your bank account," said Trump, a president who has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims in just 355 days, The Washington Post reported Wednesday morning.

Trump Again Blasts Libel Laws, Calling Them 'A Sham'

-------------------------------------

Is there anyone Trump hasn't slandered.

What does this mean? Can anyone take Trump seriously?

too-funny_o_2994157.jpg

It's not his first visit to this particular demagoguic urinal.................. I've posted this warning about a thousand times....

Unfortunately for Orange Yoda he's already taken an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and the 1A is absolutely the cornerstone thereof.

The Wolff theory that he didn't want the job looks more credible every day. He's doing everything he can to get himself removed so he can play the part of wounded martyr. :eusa_boohoo:

President Trump promised Wednesday to "take a strong look" at the country's libel laws, saying they are a "sham and a disgrace and do not represent American values and American fairness."

"You can't say things that are false, knowingly false, and be able to smile as money pours into your bank account," said Trump, a president who has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims in just 355 days, The Washington Post reported Wednesday morning.

The more and more Trump speaks about lying and libel, the more evident it is that he’s oblivious to the lies he tells himself all the time. Homeboy really thinks he’s an honest person.

He’s a textbook pathological liar.

you apparently do....otherwise why bother to put things up he says and does every day?.....

Just watched the statement. This has to be one of those moments where those around him say they're dealing with "a child". Aren't we all.

The other thing I notice is if he wants people getting sued every time they tell a lie he himself is going to be fielding lawsuits literally all day and night.

Her face is bleeding

Birth Certificate

Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy

Wiretapping

She begged me for money and would do ANYTHING for it

Crooked.

-------------------

And those are just off the top of my head. I never even bothered to look anything up.

All slander and libel that was said by Trump.

So yea, go ahead and make such statement illegal. And make sure you give it a time limit of 10 years.

Her face is bleeding

Birth Certificate

Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy

Wiretapping

She begged me for money and would do ANYTHING for it

Crooked.

-------------------

And those are just off the top of my head. I never even bothered to look anything up.

All slander and libel that was said by Trump.

So yea, go ahead and make such statement illegal. And make sure you give it a time limit of 10 years.

"More electoral votes than anybody since Regan".....

"It wasn't raining at the inauguration".......

"Three million illegals voted".......

Fake Pershing story........

Fake black crime Googly image.....

"I know nothing of David Duke".......

:"I was always against the Iraq war".......

"We have Trump steaks"......

That's eight lawsuits right there. This guy will be the greatest jobs president that god ever created, provided "job" means "attorney".

Does the Great Douche mean as well, if the lair , Lies about themselves?
The others involved can sue the Douche?

" I won the Presidency on my first try".So claims Donnie the Great Douche Dotard

Well, the Truth: He ran with Pat Buchanon in 2000 on the Reformer party ticket.

He lost his first try.
220px-Trump_2000.svg.png

During the campaign, Trump qualified for the Michigan and California Reform Party presidential primaries. Both of these elections were held after Trump exited the race.[110] On February 22, Trump won the Michigan Primary with 2,164 votes defeating uncommitted with 948 votes.[111] Trump won the California primary on March 7 with 15,311 votes (44.28%) defeating perennial candidate George D. Weber who received 9,390 votes (27.16%), former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development Robert M. Bowman who received 4,879 (14.11%), former Congressman John B. Anderson who received 3,158 (9.13%), and political activist Charles E. Collins who received 1,837 (5.31%).[112] Pat Buchanan was not listed on either ballot. A slate of Trump supporters petitioned to list Trump on the New York Independence Party presidential primary ballot but were denied on a technicality.[113]
Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000 - Wikipedia

So was this a lie?

Does the Great Douche mean as well, if the lair , Lies about themselves?
The others involved can sue the Douche?

" I won the Presidency on my first try".So claims Donnie the Great Douche Dotard

Well, the Truth: He ran with Pat Buchanon in 2000 on the Reformer party ticket.

He lost his first try.
220px-Trump_2000.svg.png

During the campaign, Trump qualified for the Michigan and California Reform Party presidential primaries. Both of these elections were held after Trump exited the race.[110] On February 22, Trump won the Michigan Primary with 2,164 votes defeating uncommitted with 948 votes.[111] Trump won the California primary on March 7 with 15,311 votes (44.28%) defeating perennial candidate George D. Weber who received 9,390 votes (27.16%), former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development Robert M. Bowman who received 4,879 (14.11%), former Congressman John B. Anderson who received 3,158 (9.13%), and political activist Charles E. Collins who received 1,837 (5.31%).[112] Pat Buchanan was not listed on either ballot. A slate of Trump supporters petitioned to list Trump on the New York Independence Party presidential primary ballot but were denied on a technicality.[113]
Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000 - Wikipedia

So was this a lie?

Oh yes, 2000................ when he denounced David Duke as "not company I wish to keep" and then mysteriously the "world's greatest memory" had no memory of that 16 years later.

Damn, I can remember stuff I said from three times that long ago.

Perhaps his latter day Duke-nesia manifested because he associated the denunciation with a failed campaign that never got off the ground, and figured this time he'd better court that audience. An audience somewhere between "very fine people" and "how stupid are the people of Iowa".

Yeah, Trump is doing great. And he loves all the fury and attention from the left! It's how he won the election, really. His enemies work tirelessly for him. And they never realize --------- THIS IS HOW YOU GOT TRUMP!

Forum List

Back