Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I gave you a simple question, showed you the facts, and you couldn't fucking answer it. You're a pussy.

You'd rather try to play word-game-gotcha than take a fucking stance in a discussion on an anonymous message board. You're still trying to do exactly that.

Thanks for proving my point, conspiracy theorist simp. Drop a funny rating and run along so the adults can continue discussing.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I gave you a simple question, showed you the facts, and you couldn't fucking answer it. You're a pussy.

You'd rather try to play word-game-gotcha than take a fucking stance in a discussion on an anonymous message board. You're still trying to do exactly that.

Thanks for proving my point, conspiracy theorist simp. Drop a funny rating and run along so the adults can continue discussing.
Explain how it would be “taking a stance”, Simp.

What is your stance on Chicom Joe forcing a record number of Americans to be worse off?

Explain how it would be “taking a stance”, Simp.
And there you have it. Word-game-gotcha instead of answering a simple fucking question because you're too much of a pussy to discuss anything.

What is your stance on Chicom Joe forcing a record number of Americans to be worse off?
Why would I be interested in discussing anything with you? You just proved once again that you can't discuss a topic. You couldn't even answer a simple yes/no question.

I'll tell you what. Let's see you grow some balls. If you answer my questions, then I'll answer yours. Best I can do for a conspiracy theorist simp like you.

And there you have it. Word-game-gotcha instead of answering a simple fucking question because you're too much of a pussy to discuss anything.
What is your stance on Veggie Joe’s Bidenomics forcing a record number of Americans to be worse off, Simp?

Why would I be interested in discussing anything with you? You just proved once again that you can't discuss a topic. You couldn't even answer a simple yes/no question.

I'll tell you what. Let's see you grow some balls. If you answer my questions, then I'll answer yours. Best I can do for a conspiracy theorist simp like you.
So you aren’t interested in discussing the topic of the thread, and just want to whine and cry like the pussy you are,

So you aren’t interested in discussing the topic of the thread...
I'd be happy to discuss the topic of the thread with someone capable of discussing it.

Perhaps someone who wasn't afraid of answering a simple fucking question when presented with direct evidence for a specific claim.

You don't want to discuss anything. You want to play word games, fling mindless insults, and spam negative ratings. That's all you're capable of, conspiracy theorist simp.

I'd be happy to discuss the topic of the thread with someone capable of discussing it.

Perhaps someone who wasn't afraid of answering a simple fucking question when presented with direct evidence for a specific claim.

You don't want to discuss anything. You want to play word games, fling mindless insults, and spam negative ratings. That's all you're capable of, conspiracy theorist simp.
So nothing on topic……just more whining and crying from the pussy.

So nothing on topic……just more whining and crying from the pussy.
Says the pussy who couldn’t answer a simple yes/no question.

To address the topic, many countries were worse off after covid. Trump’s economy took a shit toward the end of his term. For Biden, same thing but at the beginning of his term. With covid behind us, I expect conditions to gradually improve.

Says the pussy who couldn’t answer a simple yes/no question.

To address the topic, many countries were worse off after covid. Trump’s economy took a shit toward the end of his term. For Biden, same thing but at the beginning of his term. With covid behind us, I expect conditions to gradually improve.
People are worse off than they were during a pandemic.

Bidenomics suck sweaty donkey nuts.

This is not good news for the old man. Wonder if more pressure will be put on him to step aside? He could make it a lot less messy, if he would bow out on his own.

4 in 10 Americans say they are worse off financially since Biden took office

but but but…. The Biden economy is BOOMING! The Banker tells us that daily.

People are worse off than they were during a pandemic.

Bidenomics suck sweaty donkey nuts.
Blaming Biden for the economic issues immediately following covid is kind of like blaming Trump for the economic collapse at the end of his term.

No wonder you avoid discussing topics. You suck at it. Maybe you should just stick to avoiding simple yes/no questions since that’s more aligned with your abilities.

Blaming Biden for the economic issues immediately following covid is kind of like blaming Trump for the economic collapse at the end of his term.

No wonder you avoid discussing topics. You suck at it. Maybe you should just stick to avoiding simple yes/no questions since that’s more aligned with your abilities.
Record number of bankruptcies under Bidenomics.

Worst President ever!

Record number of bankruptcies under Bidenomics.

Worst President ever!
And I’m sure you were blaming the economic collapse during covid on Trump as well, conspiracy theorist simp.

You’ve already proven that you can’t think. You can’t even answer simple questions when given direct evidence. This is why you play word-game-gotcha and avoid discussing topics. Because you suck at it.

Maybe you should stick with spamming funny ratings while the adults discuss.

And I’m sure you were blaming the economic collapse during covid on Trump as well, conspiracy theorist simp.

You’ve already proven that you can’t think. You can’t even answer simple questions when given direct evidence. This is why you play word-game-gotcha and avoid discussing topics. Because you suck at it.

Maybe you should stick with spamming funny ratings while the adults discuss.
Gas prices still 40% higher than when Tater too office.

Bidenomics are killing working folks.

it seems I’m here discussing kitchen table issues every family has to deal with under the Tater disaster of a Presidency, and all you can do is piss, moan, whine and cry, and stomp your feet because I didn’t answer a yes or no question you already knew the answer to. :cuckoo: :dance::laughing0301::itsok:

Gas prices still 40% higher than when Tater too office.
Did economic conditions get better or worse at the end of Trump’s term?

You won’t answer. You already proved that you run away from answering simple questions because you’re a pussy. Prove me right again, conspiracy theorist simp.

Did economic conditions get better or worse at the end of Trump’s term?

You won’t answer. You already proved that you run away from answering simple questions because you’re a pussy. Prove me right again, conspiracy theorist simp.
The Fauci flu caused a lot of economic chaos, along with the Dimwinger shutdowns.

Its amazing you are ignorant of these things..

Forum List

Back