Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

This is not good news for the old man. Wonder if more pressure will be put on him to step aside? He could make it a lot less messy, if he would bow out on his own.

4 in 10 Americans say they are worse off financially since Biden took office

Bidenomics: A record amount of suck.

Biden's already proven himself to be the worst President in history, what would Impeachment mean?
What happened to you guys saying you wanted to impeach him?

“IMPEACH THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!” - you

Here‘s your opportunity. Impeach him over this. Or admit it’s nothing and that you have BDS.

Nobody wants the Cackling Cockholster to be President, Simp.
That's obviously not what I said, conspiracy theorist simp.

I asked why you guys don't impeach him over his comments that the other conspiracy theorist simp brought up.

Try to follow along, conspiracy theorist simp.

That's obviously not what I said, conspiracy theorist simp.

I asked why you guys don't impeach him over his comments that the other conspiracy theorist simp brought up.

Try to follow along, conspiracy theorist simp.
I gave you the #1 reason Tater will never be impeached, Moron.

I gave you the #1 reason Tater will never be impeached, Moron.
That doesn’t even make sense, conspiracy theorist simp.

You guys have been calling for his impeachment and now, suddenly, you don’t want to impeach him. Go ahead and explain that one, conspiracy theorist simp.

You guys have been calling for his impeachment and now, suddenly, you don’t want to impeach him. Go ahead and explain that one, conspiracy theorist simp.
Feel free to quote me calling for Tater to be impeached, Simp.

Feel free to quote me calling for Tater to be impeached, Simp.
Why? I wasn’t even talking to you, conspiracy theorist simp. I was talking to the other guy and you jumped into the conversation.

Do you intend to speak for him or are you just having a hard time following the conversation?

Why? I wasn’t even talking to you, conspiracy theorist simp. I was talking to the other guy and you jumped into the conversation.

Do you intend to speak for him or are you just having a hard time following the conversation?
Um, you were talking to me with this post, Simp.
You quoted my post and claimed “you guys”……

Back up your lies.

Um, you were talking to me with this post, Simp.
You quoted my post and claimed “you guys”……

Back up your lies.
Nobody cares what you said or didn’t say, conspiracy theorist simp.

The guy I was talking to was calling for impeachment, as have several other conservatives here. You just jumped into the conversation him and I were having.

Nobody cares what you said or didn’t say, conspiracy theorist simp.

The guy I was talking to was calling for impeachment, as have several other conservatives here. You just jumped into the conversation him and I were having.
So you lied.

Glad we cleared that up.

So you lied.

Glad we cleared that up.
Nobody cares what you think, conspiracy theorist simp.

You‘re too scared to take a stance on anything in an anonymous message board and you wandered into a conversation that wasn’t about you.

Drop a funny rating and let the adults talk.

Nobody cares what you think, conspiracy theorist simp.

You‘re too scared to take a stance on anything in an anonymous message board and you wandered into a conversation that wasn’t about you.
I take stances on this board all the time.

More lies by you.

Do you want Joe Biden to be impeached? Yes or no.

Let’s see you answer this, conspiracy theorist simp.
Nope.

Despite the fact he is a corrupt serial criminal who has repeatedly violated his oath of office, and is the biggest disaster in history we have elected President, the Cackling Cockholster would be even worse.

See, I just proved you are a liar……again.

This is not good news for the old man. Wonder if more pressure will be put on him to step aside? He could make it a lot less messy, if he would bow out on his own.

Biden has done great things for this country. Trump didn't do shit!

One problem. Democrap voters are largely uninformed. Very very uninformed. So they are likely to continue voting contrary to their own actual interests.

Wow, so you don’t want Biden impeached.

Next, are there conservatives on this message board who do want Biden to be impeached? Yes or no.

Let’s see if you can go two in a row. The last one might have been a fluke.

Forum List

Back