Record High Percentage of Americans Self-identify as Liberal

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Despite decades of liberal-hating from the mainstream media, the numbers of liberals slowly but surely increases.

The 8216 liberal 8217 label is getting more and more popular - The Washington Post

8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png

I have no idea why anyone would say that those identifying themselves as "liberals" is increasing, at least according to the article when it has shrunk in the last years.

One has to define liberal these days. Cripes. I've never seen the most uptight bastards who think they are liberal these days who backed Bloomberg and his nanny state.

I know liberal. PG required if I start to post what liberal really means

I have no idea why anyone would say that those identifying themselves as "liberals" is increasing, at least according to the article when it has shrunk in the last years.

Isn't it crazy? You're liberal if you mandate a million laws to stop people from doing anything.

Liberal is a joke term these days.

Isn't it crazy? You're liberal if you mandate a million laws to stop people from doing anything.

Liberal is a joke term these days.
It's an irrational response to their annihilation in November. My best guess.

So are you deliberately lying about the article -- the hallmark of a conservative -- or were you just too stupid to read -- also the hallmark of a conservative?

In either case, you'll keep getting accolades from your fellow conservatives here, because you've proven you're just like them.

So why are all the conservatives weeping here? They see the writing on the wall. Their media pals kept shilling for them 24/7, and it still didn't help. If their pet media is failing them, what hope do they have?

Forum List

Back