Recent Study - Katrina crime wave - never happened

Sorry ...I'll take the word of the U.S. Coast Guard over your hack website any day. A USCG pilot who flew missions over the city has more credibility than a rear echelon type...Reason Magazine has NO credibility....and notice they don't give the dates those Army and Air Force personnel made those statements.

You've been duped again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus...I knew you would use that website ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha That's why I prefer facts as said by military websites.

But he doesn't know either. He is repeating second hand information.

That's called "an urban legend".

Date of Interview: 20 October 2005

You're a fucking moron.

HOW MANY HELICOPTERS WERE SHOT AT?

I've always wondered that too. It would be hard for a Helicopter to know they were taking ground fire unless they actually saw someone fire at them or had the bullet holes to back it up.

I suspect it's another urban legend.

Not only that, but even if you did hear the shot, how do you know they're shooting at you? Its certainly conceivable that someone who wanted to be rescued and who had a fire arm might shoot it off in an attempt to get their attention.

What about all the dems in N.O. misapropriating and stealing the funds for repair. More fraud and theift that was responsible for most of the problem that happened in New Orleans.

Sorry ...I'll take the word of the U.S. Coast Guard over your hack website any day. A USCG pilot who flew missions over the city has more credibility than a rear echelon type...Reason Magazine has NO credibility....and notice they don't give the dates those Army and Air Force personnel made those statements.

You've been duped again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus...I knew you would use that website ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha That's why I prefer facts as said by military websites.

But he doesn't know either. He is repeating second hand information.

That's called "an urban legend".

I tried that but apparently it's wrong to reject a rumor from someone in uniform. Unless of course what the person says doesn't fit your agenda.

Not only that, but even if you did hear the shot, how do you know they're shooting at you? Its certainly conceivable that someone who wanted to be rescued and who had a fire arm might shoot it off in an attempt to get their attention.

I've spent a lot of time in helicopters. I think anyone that was in a helicopter that claimed they heard ground fire would get a strange look. I mean, I always wore earplugs so I wouldn't be deaf when we got on the ground.

I think the only way (and I am not an expert) that a pilot would know they were taking groundfire is if they saw someone shooting at them, tracers (can probably rule that out), or had the bullet holes to prove it.

I just have a hard time believing it. Like so many things in Katrina, I have chalked it up to an urban legend. If someone has an official report or something more than anecdotes or second hand information (because that's what the majority of the Katrina urban legends started out as), I'll consider it.

Oh, and saying that this information would be classified is absurd.

You display the maturity of a 15 year old...certainly NOT a Doctoral candidate...if those bozo's accepted you into a Doctoral program with your level of intelligence and then don't realize your sitting at your desk fucking off on University time...then I see no need to further elaborate on my opinion...you made my case for me. Good luck with your bottom tier education and remember...the world needs stupid Doctors too. The left needs someone to blame stuff on.

This is my time right now. I set my own hours. The best work comes between 1 am and 5 am. And in spurts. Which is why sometimes you won't see me here for months.

LSU is a tier 1 institution dildohead
Louisiana State University--Baton Rouge - Best Colleges - Education - US News and World Report

Louisiana State University's physics department is 77th in the nation. Hardly bottom tier.

It's okay, my wife got her master's degree at that LSU. She thought it was harder than her J.D.

Of course, it's only ironic that people who most likely don't have or aren't in pursuit of a post-baccalaureate degree would turn into intellectual snobs about the matter.

What about all the dems in N.O. misapropriating and stealing the funds for repair. More fraud and theift that was responsible for most of the problem that happened in New Orleans.

Actually the biggest source of the problem was the 5-10 feet or so of flood water that set in the city for month.

That was there because the Corps of Engineers couldn't maintain shipping canals.

I've spent a lot of time in helicopters. I think anyone that was in a helicopter that claimed they heard ground fire would get a strange look. I mean, I always wore earplugs so I wouldn't be deaf when we got on the ground.

I think the only way (and I am not an expert) that a pilot would know they were taking groundfire is if they saw someone shooting at them, tracers (can probably rule that out), or had the bullet holes to prove it.

I just have a hard time believing it. Like so many things in Katrina, I have chalked it up to an urban legend. If someone has an official report or something more than anecdotes or second hand information (because that's what the majority of the Katrina urban legends started out as), I'll consider it.

The ATF arrested one man, I think it was Algiers, for firing a weapon while a helicopter flew overhead. That's the only report I've seen that cites a specific incident.

I think if someone is shooting directly at you, wouldn't you be able to see the fire from the muzzle?

You display the maturity of a 15 year old...certainly NOT a Doctoral candidate...if those bozo's accepted you into a Doctoral program with your level of intelligence and then don't realize your sitting at your desk fucking off on University time...then I see no need to further elaborate on my opinion...you made my case for me. Good luck with your bottom tier education and remember...the world needs stupid Doctors too. The left needs someone to blame stuff on.

This is my time right now. I set my own hours. The best work comes between 1 am and 5 am. And in spurts. Which is why sometimes you won't see me here for months.

LSU is a tier 1 institution dildohead
Louisiana State University--Baton Rouge - Best Colleges - Education - US News and World Report

Louisiana State University's physics department is 77th in the nation. Hardly bottom tier.

It's okay, my wife got her master's degree at that LSU. She thought it was harder than her J.D.

Of course, it's only ironic that people who most likely don't have or aren't in pursuit of a post-baccalaureate degree would turn into intellectual snobs about the matter.

Yeah, anyone who thinks that graduate school ranking is even that important of an issue in choosing a graduate school is either an elitist snob or some ignorant who knows no better.

The ATF arrested one man, I think it was Algiers, for firing a weapon while a helicopter flew overhead. That's the only report I've seen that cites a specific incident.

I think if someone is shooting directly at you, wouldn't you be able to see the fire from the muzzle?

Probably not in the daytime, unless it was a big, belt fed weapon.

We all know N'Awlins has some hard ass niggas, you don't think they could get that kind of firepower?

LOL

We all know N'Awlins has some hard ass niggas, you don't think they could get that kind of firepower?

LOL

Well, they had no problem getting AK's. Those were so easy to get that they were dropping them on the scene. But I doubt they were manning crew served weapons.

Like I said, so much bullshit came out of Katrina that I have a hard time paying attention to the histrionics.

Then again, there was some real heinous stuff (i.e. the Gretna Police blockading the CC connection and, as we've discussed, the Danziger Bridge) that people ignore in favor of repeating half truths and outright lies.

It blows my mind. I've got to say though, I was back in the city in January and was there for a year and half afterwards when it was supposedly so violent that we had to have the frigging National Guard patrolling the streets, and it never seemed any more dangerous than it was before the storm.

I don't think anyone has ever produced evidence of a single arrest for firing at aircraft let alone a conviction. I do remember one guy getting arrested for buying generators in his home state then driving to NOLA to sell them for a profit.

LOL

Well, they had no problem getting AK's. Those were so easy to get that they were dropping them on the scene. But I doubt they were manning crew served weapons.

Like I said, so much bullshit came out of Katrina that I have a hard time paying attention to the histrionics.

Then again, there was some real heinous stuff (i.e. the Gretna Police blockading the CC connection and, as we've discussed, the Danziger Bridge) that people ignore in favor of repeating half truths and outright lies.

It blows my mind. I've got to say though, I was back in the city in January and was there for a year and half afterwards when it was supposedly so violent that we had to have the frigging National Guard patrolling the streets, and it never seemed any more dangerous than it was before the storm.

Yeah just reading the original reports of the Danziger bridge is sadly funny. I don't have a link handy, but I read one that said the police encountered an armed gang firing in a group of civilian contractors, and that they had killed 10 of the armed gang.

I don't think anyone has ever produced evidence of a single arrest for firing at aircraft let alone a conviction. I do remember one guy getting arrested for buying generators in his home state then driving to NOLA to sell them for a profit.

Sheeeeiiiiiiiittttt.

He was just the one who got caught.

LOL

Yeah just reading the original reports of the Danziger bridge is sadly funny. I don't have a link handy, but I read one that said the police encountered an armed gang firing in a group of civilian contractors, and that they had killed 10 of the armed gang.

Well, that's why those fools are all felons now. Let me know if/when charges get filed against the shooters. I am interested in how it all turns out.

Well, that's why those fools are all felons now. Let me know if/when charges get filed against the shooters. I am interested in how it all turns out.

I've got it on google alert.

Forum List

Back