Recap of the 1st "glorious" day of the GOP Convention.

there's trump himself calling in to fox news to slam kasich and tell about the time he time-traveled to 2014, got himself on the committee, and suggested and pushed for cleveland to get the convention - while preempting a convention speaker
Yeah, that was pure bullshit how Trump claimed responsibility for having the convention be in Ohio. That's a true narcissist for you...claiming credit for things even when they weren't within a 100 miles of them... Even a small child knows Trump had nothing to do with setting that up...a process as you said that takes years of pre-planning and approval/permits etc.
honestly i can't begin to understand what would drive him to lie like that. i mean i know that he was the most dishonest candidate during the primaries. i know that he lies on average at least every five minutes during his stump speeches...

but to take credit for a decision that you could have had nothing to do with - and to do it while attacking the popular governor of a swing state and preempting an impassioned convention speech...

So you looney libs are claiming Michelle is the only person ever to mention her parents and values? Absolutely nuts.

So you looney libs are claiming Michelle is the only person ever to mention her parents and values? Absolutely nuts.

Hey, nitwit, we're NOT talking "theme" here...we're talking verbatim lifting of text. Give it up and go "defend" something else, if possible.

there's trump himself calling in to fox news to slam kasich and tell about the time he time-traveled to 2014, got himself on the committee, and suggested and pushed for cleveland to get the convention - while preempting a convention speaker
Yeah, that was pure bullshit how Trump claimed responsibility for having the convention be in Ohio. That's a true narcissist for you...claiming credit for things even when they weren't within a 100 miles of them... Even a small child knows Trump had nothing to do with setting that up...a process as you said that takes years of pre-planning and approval/permits etc.
honestly i can't begin to understand what would drive him to lie like that. i mean i know that he was the most dishonest candidate during the primaries. i know that he lies on average at least every five minutes during his stump speeches...

but to take credit for a decision that you could have had nothing to do with - and to do it while attacking the popular governor of a swing state and preempting an impassioned convention speech...

I know. As soon as he said that I sat up in my chair and said WTF?! Alarm bells. He might as well have said he was responsible for winning WWII. It was that immediately-unbelievable. Just one lie after the other, common to people afflicted with his mental pathology. I think you're being too gracious. Trump lies on average every few seconds, not minutes..

Read up on Charlie Sheen and you'll understand why Trump lies so blatantly and obviously. They are smooth social manipulators and once they cast their spell, the crowd believes their clothes are beautiful even when they are stark naked. The trouble is, Charlie Sheen and his fellow sufferers don't belong within 1,000 miles of the Whitehouse..

Did you looney libs demand Obama fire everyone after he repeatedly plagiarized? His multiple examples are far more grievous.

Forum List

Back