Recap of the 1st "glorious" day of the GOP Convention.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let's see.....

First, the trump campaign managed to royally piss off delegates from 3 key states by denying them a floor vote (and quite a few delegates walked off.)

Second, Trump's managers ALSO managed to piss off supporters of Kasich, the governor of the very same state where they're holding the GOP convention. Bear in mind that Kasich has an almost 2 out of 3 Ohio voters approval, while Trump has 45% of republicans wishing for another candidate.

And, of course, third..........The royal screw up by the speech "writers" of Melania's speech. I strongly believe that it may have been either incompetence or sabotage.

Last year (August 2015) Trump said he would "do great" in a hypothetical matchup with Vice President Joe Biden in part because of the prospective candidate's plagiarism......."I think I'd matchup great. I'm a job producer. I've had a great record, I haven't been involved in plagiarism. I think I would match up very well against him," Trump told conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt ......

Hypocrisy, anyone???

Let's see.....

First, the trump campaign managed to royally piss off delegates from 3 key states by denying them a floor vote (and quite a few delegates walked off.)

Second, Trump's managers ALSO managed to piss off supporters of Kasich, the governor of the very same state where they're holding the GOP convention. Bear in mind that Kasich has an almost 2 out of 3 Ohio voters approval, while Trump has 45% of republicans wishing for another candidate.

And, of course, third..........The royal screw up by the speech "writers" of Melania's speech. I strongly believe that it may have been either incompetence or sabotage.

Last year (August 2015) Trump said he would "do great" in a hypothetical matchup with Vice President Joe Biden in part because of the prospective candidate's plagiarism......."I think I'd matchup great. I'm a job producer. I've had a great record, I haven't been involved in plagiarism. I think I would match up very well against him," Trump told conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt ......

Hypocrisy, anyone???
You think there are Democratic spies in the Trump campaign? Or is that normal?

• Banned
You think there are Democratic spies in the Trump campaign? Or is that normal?

Well, Trump was a democrat just a short while ago...but, the level of incompetence in the speech screw up is very, very suspect.

I'm looking forward to day 2 when donald trump jr tells us about the time his dad defeated the empire by destroying the death star

• Banned
Trump owns the news cycle....again....

I actually agree with you in a couple of ways.....

'There's no such thing as bad publicity'
Phineas T. Barnum once said, Barnum was the 19th century American showman and circus owner.

LOL

Let's see.....

Hypocrisy, anyone???
Post the transcript of the original speech and the alleged plagiarism. I dare you.

let's not forget a few other highlights -

there's the lackluster speech by the underwear model who then went on abc and told them that the president is a muslim working with 'the middle east' against america

there's don king, a friend of donald trump, showing up and being shut out because, according to him, reince priebus doesn't like black people

there's the unauthorized use of queen's music

there's trump himself calling in to fox news to slam kasich and tell about the time he time-traveled to 2014, got himself on the committee, and suggested and pushed for cleveland to get the convention - while preempting a convention speaker

Let's see.....

Hypocrisy, anyone???
Post the transcript of the original speech and the alleged plagiarism. I dare you.
seriously? why do you need to see it again?

Melania Trump speech appears to plagiarize Michelle Obama

I'm looking forward to day 2 when donald trump jr tells us about the time his dad defeated the empire by destroying the death star

Go smoke a bowl, no doubt that is what you will hear. Just make sure and wear your Yoda onseies.

Lol. That's it? Funny stuff. So no one is ever allowed to speak about their family and the values they learned simply because a Democrat claimed she learned similar values? Ridiculous.

there's trump himself calling in to fox news to slam kasich and tell about the time he time-traveled to 2014, got himself on the committee, and suggested and pushed for cleveland to get the convention - while preempting a convention speaker
Yeah, that was pure bullshit how Trump claimed responsibility for having the convention be in Ohio. That's a true narcissist for you...claiming credit for things even when they weren't within a 100 miles of them... Even a small child knows Trump had nothing to do with setting that up...a process as you said that takes years of pre-planning and approval/permits etc.

Lol. That's it? Funny stuff. So no one is ever allowed to speak about their family and the values they learned simply because a Democrat claimed she learned similar values? Ridiculous.
if you can't see that portion of the speech was lifted from michelle obama's you're an idiot.

Give it up, JBlondie......Speech writers for Melania screwed up royally......The ONLY way for Trump to save face is to fire a whole bunch of folks from his campaign.

Forum List

Back