Trump and the GOP debates

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I was listening to Hugh Hewitt this morning talk about the GOP debate, and they began to talk about Trump in the debates, whether he should be there and such. One of the callers ,however, mentioned that when debating the GOP in times past, Trump was awesome, but against Biden he kind of fell apart.

I remember this to be the case. In fact, I remember the first debate between Trump and Biden as unwatchable

Anyone else agree?

I was listening to Hugh Hewitt this morning talk about the GOP debate, and they began to talk about Trump in the debates, whether he should be there and such. One of the callers ,however, mentioned that when debating the GOP in times past, Trump was awesome, but against Biden he kind of fell apart.

I remember this to be the case. In fact, I remember the first debate between Trump and Biden as unwatchable

Anyone else agree?
I forget...was it the first debate when he told the seditious Proud Boys to stand by? Yeah...thats falling apart alright.

Trump has zero (0) reason to participate in the GQP debates. His only interest in watching them might be that it's like a VP audition.

The bigger question is whether he'll debate in the General.

That really depends on the Networks IMO. President Trump knows how much is ratings and revenue his appearance brings to the promoters of these events.

If the networks are greedy and don't want to share the wealth they will be enjoying if he does participate, he just won't and they'll be worse off for it.

If the networks are smart and do what's best for business, I'm sure that Trump will make appearances and it will be a good investment for them.

Anyone else agree?
Hugh Hewitt is a clown.

Anyone else agree?
My recollection of the Trump Biden debate was that Trump was a total obnoxious BULLY.
My wife said that she couldn't vote for that AH.
Trump beat Biden like a baby seal.

I forget...was it the first debate when he told the seditious Proud Boys to stand by? Yeah...thats falling apart alright.
I saw him condemn the neo-Nazis that protested in Charlotteville before hand, but at the debate, you are correct, all he had to do was do it one more time but failed

Is Trump falling apart debating Biden on purpose or does he just fall apart from the pressure?

Conversely, when he debated Ted Cruz he was funny and always on point.

Is Trump just part of the DNC rigging things?

He was a democrat his whole life and also asked Oprah to run as his VP a decade prior to becoming President.

I can not call that circus, a debate. It is a contrived political activity at best
Couldn't agree more. Today's "conservative" talking heads are little more than "controlled opposition." Today's left/right paradigm makes sure that Americans are misinformed on the REAL issues. When's the last time anyone has does a deep dive on the Rothschild family or George Soros or the Bilderberg Meetings. Has anyone heard of the Tavistock Institute? When has Fox discussed the book, "Trance Formation of America?" The fact that these topics are ignored by both sides of the same coin should speak volumes. Today's political circus is firmly built on smoke and mirrors.

Couldn't agree more. Today's "conservative" talking heads are little more than "controlled opposition." Today's left/right paradigm makes sure that Americans are misinformed on the REAL issues. When's the last time anyone has does a deep dive on the Rothschild family or George Soros or the Bilderberg Meetings. Has anyone heard of the Tavistock Institute? When has Fox discussed the book, "Trance Formation of America?" The fact that these topics are ignored by both sides of the same coin should speak volumes. Today's political circus is firmly built on smoke and mirrors.
When Trump said the system is rigged, I think no truer words had ever been spoken.

I saw him condemn the neo-Nazis that protested in Charlotteville before hand, but at the debate, you are correct, all he had to do was do it one more time but failed

Is Trump falling apart debating Biden on purpose or does he just fall apart from the pressure?

Conversely, when he debated Ted Cruz he was funny and always on point.

Is Trump just part of the DNC rigging things?

He was a democrat his whole life and also asked Oprah to run as his VP a decade prior to becoming President.
You sound like someone who just realized he got played for a fool. I guess it takes a wile to sink in through the concrete that surrounds your brain. Trump is about sticking it to someone...nothing more and nothing less. The cruelty is the point.

Trump was busy doin' his doo...

1695914375809.png

The RNC/GOP is not hiding the purpose of the debates being to pick who will be an answer to TRUMP. Why should TRUMP waste his time debating with people polling 1, 5 or 10%?

Forum List

Back