Rebels parade corpse...

Your chomping at the bit of an American tragedy to try and make it a Republican election win.

can you find any corner of this countrys dignity you will hold more valuble than your crude partisan slobberings?

Oh my god you people are discusting.

can you please allow a couple of hours for the bodies to get cold before you start your insane hate filled partisan rants.

Fuck you bitch..... this is on Barack Hussein Obama's head, and I am sick of you bitches NEVER accepting responsibilty for ANYTHING...!

Do you EVEN know why they attacked the embassy you fucking idiot?

Your chomping at the bit of an American tragedy to try and make it a Republican election win.

can you find any corner of this countrys dignity you will hold more valuble than your crude partisan slobberings?

and, yet, not one fucking word from you about the poor ambassador's death and the savages who drug his corpse around. You are not an American, and you're about three pegs lower than Ravi on the disgusting scale.

The attackers had just been whipped into a frenzy by some right wing assholes flim that denegrated the Muslim religion.

No one expected anything less from these animals............

The only thing they deserve from us is death

The Obama agenda gains a little ground every time US influence in the world is diminished. We had a relatively stable if shaky relationship with Khadaffi regime until the coward in the White House decided to bomb a defenseless country under the NATO banner and kill innocent civilians so that the muslem brotherhood could take over Libya.

obama apologized because obama always apologizes and someone else pays the price. How many people were killed because we burned a couple of desecrated korans? How long did that "outrage" last? This presidebt is the absolute worst in all of history.

The attackers had just been whipped into a frenzy by some right wing assholes flim that denegrated the Muslim religion.

Leftists made a film about killing Boooooooooooosh.. I don't recall any conservative SLAUGHTERING liberals, attacking them.. etc.. The Maplethorpe exhibit depicts Christ in urine.. I don't recall anyone attacking the exhibit and killing him, then dragging his body through the streets?! You liberals will do ANYTHING to appease, makes excuses, apologize to support the enemy.. It's beyond contempt.

Tell those fucking slimeballs to grow a skin!! I'm about sick of the Muslims getting their panties in a wad over some perceived 'insult'. I'll denigrate their 'religion' all fucking day, started by a delusional child rapist and demanding conversion by the sword!

Fucking POS Muslim morons need their sandpit turned into GLASS!!

There is a right to insult religion. It's done to Christians every day. Christians are sued into silence every day. islam needs to be insulted even more. Every day. islam needs to be insulted until they get the idea that islam has no more dignity than any other religion.

Then why are you ghools trying to blame Obama for this?

Hmmm... I dunno... :eusa_whistle: Maybe it's because Barack Obama made a UNILATERAL decision to go into Libya without KNOWING just who the fuck would be in charge when he was done. :mad:
He didn't bother getting congressional approval for military action, and Libya under Gaddafi was of ZERO national security interest to us.

And now, we're looking at pictures on Drudge of our DEAD ambassador's corpse being paraded through the streets. Geez, HOW could anybody blame Obama for that? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I guess we should start storming their Embassy here for the recorded beheading and murders of American citizens.

The movie was a fake, their videos are real. I see no one on the right endorsing that ridiculous "movie". Who do you think shook hands and welcomed the Muslim Brotherhood??

This is not partisan alright.............Obama has allowed this to happen on his watch, he has encouraged these animals to gain power in the Mideast. It has nothing to do with his party affiliation, its another failure by this administration.

Forum List

Back