Reasons to not get married - poll

Reasons to not get married

• 1 haven't found the right one

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 2 found the right one but the person's often annoying/difficult

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 no way to know who the right one is (until it's too late)--ahh!

• 4 can't find anyone as brilliant as I am LOL

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 5 can't find anyone who will put up with me for a lifetime

• 6 can't find anyone who believes the same way I do (i.e the right way)

• 7 found the right one (probably) but messed up and now.. hopeless

• 8 Some or all of the above

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 9 something else, I will explain

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Before you get married you should have passionate, hot, sweaty, headbanging sex and a knockdown drag out fight.

See your partner at their best and their worst

I'll bet she's still having nightmares.

Don't marry a fat chick next time... (I'm pretending you have a choice) :laughing0301:
Sometimes you don't have a choice. My first was a little 115 pound cutey. Within a year, I got much more than double my money's worth.

Sometimes you don't have a choice. My first was a little 115 pound cutey. Within a year, I got much more than double my money's worth.
Ouch! That had to be tough.

I got lucky. I lived in Russia for 4 years (working for BP) and ended up with a Russian wife and adopted her young daughter. I've had a great life, but that is BY FAR the smartest thing I've ever done. я люблю эту женщину!

Been married 40 years. One that goes into a marriage looking for excuses to not stay will not be married long. We had ups and downs but we have managed to weather it all.

Been married 40 years. One that goes into a marriage looking for excuses to not stay will not be married long. We had ups and downs but we have managed to weather it all.
Thanks for the uplifting story!

You appear to be military? I think they know more than the non-military folks

how to endure hardships

Every man should be in the armed services, if only long enough to pass boot camp...

I can't find someone who is willing to put up with me...

Mostly, that is because I have this nasty habit of telling the truth... not just subjective truths like: coffee is awesome!

But objective truths like

Why did you say that? You are a mean and nasty person..

or whatever... that was just an example off the top o' my head. I don't really talk like that.. most of the time :)

Reasons to not get married

There are likely THOUSANDS of more Reasons not to get married (or is that just me?) LOL

How about this one

The person could end up being a psycho from Hell?

(There has been a big rise in the occurrence of psychopathic-ness, I hear.)

:oops:
Those prepared to be faithful, responsible, useful, competent, loving, caring, and an asset to their community and world will want a traditional nuclear family. They will look for a mate with like minded characteristics and will most likely raise like minded kids.

All others should probably not marry as the marriage will most likely end in divorce or worse and almost certainly will not be much of a happy experience.

Those prepared to be faithful, responsible, useful, competent, loving, caring, and an asset to their community and world will want a traditional nuclear family. They will look for a mate with like minded characteristics and will most likely raise like minded kids.

All others should probably not marry as the marriage will most likely end in divorce or worse and almost certainly will not be much of a happy experience.
great point

But these days... like i said... there has been a sharp rise in psycho-ness

:(

When you have pyschos "at the helm" that happens

great point

But these days... like i said... there has been a sharp rise in psycho-ness

:(

When you have pyschos "at the helm" that happens
Those who meet the criteria for what marriage is intended to be are highly unlikely to be attracted to a psycho, much less choose one as a mate.

You should never agree to marry as soon as she says she is pregnant. I was raised to do the right thing, and got married just weeks after she said she was expecting. Sure enough, 14 months later, my kid was born.
So its just not my sisters who did this. :auiqs.jpg: ;) :)

I was told I have limited earning potential. When I was a teen my social worker told me women would see me as an undesirable mate but wouldn't mind sneaking out to the parking lot with me when no one was looking. She added I would have to push my way in the world to ever be successful and have a wife.

Try a Palestinian dating site . There will be any number of mums with kids looking for a trophy white nerd .

They will love your Climate Change drivel .
It will keep them laughing forever -- until they realise how boring you are . Then they will cut off your head and eat you . According to your fellow Forum Outcasts.
:cool:
Yeah, nobody wants to date some swarthy sand person they have to constantly check for a suicide vest.

Forum List

Back