Reasons I like Ted Cruz for POTUS

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

I will use this thread to point out the reasons I think Ted Cruz should be our next President.

Let's start with Sen. Cruz's masterful exchange with then Sen. Chuck Hagel in his Senate confirmation hearing for the position of Sec'y of Defense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxifCqZJgU]Ted Cruz Explains why he is against Hagel to his face in a masterful takedown on his nomination - YouTube[/ame]

Here he is decimating Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next Secretary of Defense by confronting him repeatedly with his past statements about Israel and about his agreement on Al-Jazeera that the United States is "in perception and reality" the "world's bully."

Hagel deserved being in the Hot Seat. He shouldn't have been confirmed.

I will use this thread to point out the reasons I think Ted Cruz should be our next President.

Let's start with Sen. Cruz's masterful exchange with then Sen. Chuck Hagel in his Senate confirmation hearing for the position of Sec'y of Defense.

Ted Cruz Explains why he is against Hagel to his face in a masterful takedown on his nomination - YouTube

Here he is decimating Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next Secretary of Defense by confronting him repeatedly with his past statements about Israel and about his agreement on Al-Jazeera that the United States is "in perception and reality" the "world's bully."

Well I like Ted Cruz, too, but not for president in`16. Haven't we learned anything from recent history about electing someone to the highest office in the land, who hasn't enough experience? :eek: I want him to remain a senator from Texas a few more years before he has enough experience to qualify for another position.

Ted Cruz is a psychopath, he exhibits all the standard characteristics. Take note that he does not do a blessed thing except stand in front of the camera with that twisted grin. Another bright idiot who sees communists everywhere. Didn't America have enough of Joe McCarthy types. I'm surprised Ted doesn't carry a list, he just blames others for his recalcitrance. What a joke the next republican primary will be with crazies of this caliber.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blo...ponds-harvard-law-was-full-of-communists.html

"The current government shutdown threatens to stall the already slow economic recovery from the Great Recession. But more is at stake here. Political philosophers from Aristotle to Locke have defined the nation-state as the highest form of political community. Locke, whose views are embedded in America’s Declaration of Independence, saw government as a result of a communal compact—a social contract—among peoples. What is happening in America is that this social contract is being voided, largely through the initiative of rightwing Republicans from the deep South and rural Midwest. America is not likely to become Afghanistan, but it could easily become Italy or Greece or even Weimar Germany." Shutdown Standoff: One of the Worst Crises in American History. | New Republic

"The boy looks alarmed. "A Canadian destroyed the world, Papa?"" http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/opinion/sunday/dowd-welcome-to-ted-cruzs-thunderdome.html

He can't even do the job he's got.

He's nothing but a rabid screw up.

But yes, I hope he runs for potus too. And, he probably will.

The next general will be just like the last one. Lots of R nutters for the rw's to slobber all over and then, one by one, they'll be shot down by their own lack of qualifications, experience and the fact that they hate the United States and the people in it.

And then, we'll elect another Democrat.

Cruz is Canadian, not a natural born citizen.

Cruz is a born again Joseph McCarthy.

Ted Cruz Explains why he is against Hagel to his face in a masterful takedown on his nomination - YouTube

That was very informative. No one could listen to that and feel he should have been confirmed. Very alarming.

Ted Cruz is a psychopath, he exhibits all the standard characteristics. Take note that he does not do a blessed thing except stand in front of the camera with that twisted grin. Another bright idiot who sees communists everywhere. Didn't America have enough of Joe McCarthy types. I'm surprised Ted doesn't carry a list, he just blames others for his recalcitrance. What a joke the next republican primary will be with crazies of this caliber.

Ted Cruz Responds: There Were Many Communists at Harvard Law : The New Yorker

"The current government shutdown threatens to stall the already slow economic recovery from the Great Recession. But more is at stake here. Political philosophers from Aristotle to Locke have defined the nation-state as the highest form of political community. Locke, whose views are embedded in America’s Declaration of Independence, saw government as a result of a communal compact—a social contract—among peoples. What is happening in America is that this social contract is being voided, largely through the initiative of rightwing Republicans from the deep South and rural Midwest. America is not likely to become Afghanistan, but it could easily become Italy or Greece or even Weimar Germany." Shutdown Standoff: One of the Worst Crises in American History. | New Republic

"The boy looks alarmed. "A Canadian destroyed the world, Papa?"" http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/opinion/sunday/dowd-welcome-to-ted-cruzs-thunderdome.html

midcan, you haven't done very much research. I suggest you start with post #1.

Well I like Ted Cruz, too, but not for president in`16. Haven't we learned anything from recent history about electing someone to the highest office in the land, who hasn't enough experience? :eek: I want him to remain a senator from Texas a few more years before he has enough experience to qualify for another position.

He'll have another two years in the Senate by then and he is as smart as they come. Most importantly, maybe, he's got the heart and soul and decency.

He will be better than an older, more mature Obama who is fundamentally jackin the USA from us.

He'll have another two years in the Senate by then and he is as smart as they come. Most importantly, maybe, he's got the heart and soul and decency.

He will be better than an older, more mature Obama who is fundamentally jackin the USA from us.

Da CruzFizzle can't run, Mojo2, because he is not an American citizen as prescribed by the Constitution in order to run for president.

Ted Cruz Responds: There Were Many Communists at Harvard Law : The New Yorker

Do you suppose people who think like you would survive long if left with nothing in the wilderness for days at a time??

I don't.

Da CruzFizzle can't run, Mojo2, because he is not an American citizen as prescribed by the Constitution in order to run for president.

Too late there, Jake. It's already been decided in his favor.

Do you suppose people who think like you would survive long if left with nothing in the wilderness for days at a time?

Off topic and unimportant.

Nope, it can be decided again, and that is what is happening in Texas right now, and in the Democratic-controlled Senate, which decides who can and cannot sit in the Senate.

Better read the rules.

Nope, it can be decided again, and that is what is happening in Texas right now, and in the Democratic-controlled Senate, which decides who can and cannot sit in the Senate.

Better read the rules.

I'll wait to hear what the great one and rush say about it. Then I'll get back to you.

Better read the rules.

I'll wait to hear what the great one and rush say about it. Then I'll get back to you.

lushbo and Ann Coulter - two big mouthed men. Did you watch Ann Coulter on Bill Maher last Friday? You'd-a come in your panties over the way she flirted with him.

Funny what the nutters worship.

As for Cruz, I thought he had dual citizenship. I would have to consult with a reliable source that isn't lushbo but I thought meant he could run for prez.

IMO, he's way too crazy to win but yeah, you just toddle off to check that with lushbo and get back to us.:cuckoo:

He can't even do the job he's got.

He's nothing but a rabid screw up.

But yes, I hope he runs for potus too. And, he probably will.

The next general will be just like the last one. Lots of R nutters for the rw's to slobber all over and then, one by one, they'll be shot down by their own lack of qualifications, experience and the fact that they hate the United States and the people in it.

And then, we'll elect another Democrat.

There's that ol' turnaround reacharound thing you boys are known for.

Everything you said applies more to you than anyone!

You just took an insult which someone had fired at you and re-cycled it by directing it at me.

What a miserable excuse you are.

Tell me if you start to feeling, "bullied."

Hmm 'kay?

Forum List

Back