Reasons I like Ted Cruz for POTUS

Nope, it can be decided again, and that is what is happening in Texas right now, and in the Democratic-controlled Senate, which decides who can and cannot sit in the Senate.

Better read the rules.

I'll wait to hear what the great one and rush say about it. Then I'll get back to you.

lushbo and Ann Coulter - two big mouthed men. Did you watch Ann Coulter on Bill Maher last Friday? You'd-a come in your panties over the way she flirted with him.

Funny what the nutters worship.

They are friends.

Ann Coulter Refuses To Trash Bill Maher To Hannity: ‘He’s A True And Loyal Friend’

by Frances Martel | 9:37 pm, July 21st, 2011

As became apparent yesterday, Sean Hannity has openly declared war on Bill Maher for the onslaught of vulgarities on last Friday’s Real Time, and while for the rest of the week Hannity bashed Maher with impunity, today he faced a bit of a predicament: interviewing one of Maher’s oldest media friends, Ann Coulter. Coulter distanced herself from his opinions but refused to comment as to him personally, instead beaming that he was a “true and loyal friend.”

Hannity began his interview with Coulter with his familiar laundry list of grievances against Maher: “it seems like he’s more angry, more bitter, more liberal, more hateful,” but no one stood up to him. He also noted he was not “going to spend a lot of time on him because he gets too much attention,” to which Coulter retorted, “from you!” She then addressed Hannity’s complaints, half in jest– “you want me to have no other friends than you, Sean Hannity”– half in earnest. “I obviously don’t believe in his politics, I like him, he’s a true and loyal friend, he always has been” she noted.

Plus, she added, “he bought me dinner, so I’m not going to say anything bad about it… I’m easy. I’m a cheap date.” Hannity shook his head incredulously and said, “you’re the only person I know who goes on his show,” in the disapproving way one’s parents might look upon their child’s best friend’s new motorcycle.

Bill Maher - Ann Coulter - Sean Hannity | Mediaite

As for Cruz, I thought he had dual citizenship. I would have to consult with a reliable source that isn't lushbo but I thought meant he could run for prez.

IMO, he's way too crazy to win but yeah, you just toddle off to check that with lushbo and get back to us.:cuckoo:

You say he's crazy hoping some librul who's stupider than thou will follow your lead.

Problem is that every time Cruz speaks he sounds intelligent, calm, mature, patient, fierce, in control and presidential.

So, when someone considers what you say about him and then they listen to the man himself and conclude he really is a smart guy, a stable guy a person with a presidential bearing, guess what they will think of you?

They'll think YOU are the ASS HAT.

And they'll be correct.

I like Ted Cruz

He reminds me of my crazy cousin that everyone avoids

27261527.jpg

Last edited:
Ted Cruz would never win the votes of the largest voting segment in the country, the moderates. He's too far to the right. Without the moderate vote Cruz would lose, badly. It's just that simple.

While campaigning, perhaps he could tell some lies and convince mainline Rs to vote for him, and he could easily win! Wait, the MSM won't go along with him like they did Obama!:cool:

Ted Cruz would never win the votes of the largest voting segment in the country, the moderates. He's too far to the right. Without the moderate vote Cruz would lose, badly. It's just that simple.

Well, yours is certainly one way of looking at the situation. I think, however, that Sen. Cruz is a sharp guy. I believe he will look at the situation, assemble a great set of advisors and they will be quite able to communicate the truths here.

Ted Cruz is the guy.

A 21st Century version of the early 1960's JFK era style of patriotism which embraced the traditional values.

Well, yours is certainly one way of looking at the situation. I think, however, that Sen. Cruz is a sharp guy. I believe he will look at the situation, assemble a great set of advisors and they will be quite able to communicate the truths here.

Ted Cruz is the guy.

A 21st Century version of the early 1960's JFK era style of patriotism which embraced the traditional values.

Joe McCarthy 2.0

Rightwing demagogue

I will use this thread to point out the reasons I think Ted Cruz should be our next President.

Let's start with Sen. Cruz's masterful exchange with then Sen. Chuck Hagel in his Senate confirmation hearing for the position of Sec'y of Defense.

Ted Cruz Explains why he is against Hagel to his face in a masterful takedown on his nomination - YouTube

Here he is decimating Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next Secretary of Defense by confronting him repeatedly with his past statements about Israel and about his agreement on Al-Jazeera that the United States is "in perception and reality" the "world's bully."

Hagel deserved being in the Hot Seat. He shouldn't have been confirmed.

Anybody notice how much cruz's voice is like hannity's? He even interrupts like hannity. This will do well in elections where most of the right wing voters get most of their opinons based on what comes out of fox central.

I will use this thread to point out the reasons I think Ted Cruz should be our next President.

Let's start with Sen. Cruz's masterful exchange with then Sen. Chuck Hagel in his Senate confirmation hearing for the position of Sec'y of Defense.

Ted Cruz Explains why he is against Hagel to his face in a masterful takedown on his nomination - YouTube

Here he is decimating Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next Secretary of Defense by confronting him repeatedly with his past statements about Israel and about his agreement on Al-Jazeera that the United States is "in perception and reality" the "world's bully."

Hagel deserved being in the Hot Seat. He shouldn't have been confirmed.

Anybody notice how much cruz's voice is like hannity's? He even interrupts like hannity. This will do well in elections where most of the right wing voters get most of their opinons based on what comes out of fox central.

You seem like a nice guy. Just be sure not to cozy up to the jihadists on these boards who say the same exact things you are saying.

BTW, are you a jihadist?

Ted Cruz is the guy.

You still didn't explain how Cruz would do well in a presidential election without the moderate vote.
Moderates would be more likely to vote for Christie than Cruz. Moderates vote for candidates who are much closer to the center than Cruz. That's why the moderate voting sector has grown to the largest voting bloc, it consists of voters that have grown tired of the extreme element of both the left and right.

Ted Cruz is a lunatic. He appeals to a small reactionary minority within the US. His version of the US never existed in history.

On a related note, his father is completely nuts. There's a video where he says gay rights and evolution are communist plots. I almost fell off my chair.

Cruz is the 21st century version of the 1950s Joe McCarthy.

CruzFizzle is tied to the shutdown forever, and that ended any chance for the presidency.

Cruz is the 21st century version of the 1950s Joe McCarthy.

CruzFizzle is tied to the shutdown forever, and that ended any chance for the presidency.

You are hoping the public finally concludes Obamacare is a GOOD thing.

Unfortunately for you, it ain't workin out that way.

At the end of the day we will see that Obamacare is BAD for America and would enslave us forever.

Forum List

Back