Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

I love it when reactionaries and failed liberal neo-cons pretend to be conservatives. They are not. Pretend conservatives (the neo-cons and the social traditionalists) here are like the American Nazis: try to change narratives, use hatred, and victimize.

What makes you think folks will shoot heroin in the streets: absolute stupidity.

Neo-conservatism is false, because it is rooted in the liberal internationalism that wants to use the American military overseas to force neo-con principles. Didn't work in Korea, didn't work in Vietnam, and it is failing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Conservatives understand that marriage is a personal issue and that state has no role in forcing a certain standard based on orientation. States are adopting universal marriage; I see no federal interference with that.

The states have every right to organize their own health care organizations if they so wish.

What's wrong with him being an independent free thinking republican, I thought you guys had a "big tent"?

The GOP made the mistake, in pursuit of national power, of allying with progressive right wing social traditionalists and progressive statist neo-cons. This has led to the alienation of the majority of America to the GOP nationally because of the arguments over gays and gay marriage and abortion and neo-con imperialism by our military forces across the world.

What you are witnessing in our Party is the suppression of these pretend conservative groups' power in policy making. The nice thing is that they will vote GOP although the have lost the party power because they won't go elsewhere.

Most appropriate.

Last edited:
What's wrong with him being an independent free thinking republican, I thought you guys had a "big tent"?

The GOP made the mistake, in pursuit of national power, of allying with progressive right wing social traditionalists and progressive statist neo-cons. This has led to the alienation of the majority of America to the GOP nationally because of the arguments over gays and gay marriage and abortion and neo-con imperialism by our military forces across the world.

What you are witnessing in our Party is the suppression of these pretend conservative groups' power in policy making. The nice thing is that they will vote GOP although the have lost the party power because they won't go elsewhere.

Most appropriate.

you really are retarded.....making up shit as you go again....

Progressivism is a systematic program using state and or federal government to effect society through government, economic, social, or cultural reform by political means.

Right wing statist progressive change, for example, is the reactionary's attempts to deny gay marriage through Prop 8 or to end abortion by government action.

Last edited:
I love it when reactionaries and failed liberal neo-cons pretend to be conservatives. They are not. Pretend conservatives (the neo-cons and the social traditionalists) here are like the American Nazis: try to change narratives, use hatred, and victimize.

What makes you think folks will shoot heroin in the streets: absolute stupidity.

Neo-conservatism is false, because it is rooted in the liberal internationalism that wants to use the American military overseas to force neo-con principles. Didn't work in Korea, didn't work in Vietnam, and it is failing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Conservatives understand that marriage is a personal issue and that state has no role in forcing a certain standard based on orientation. States are adopting universal marriage; I see no federal interference with that.

The states have every right to organize their own health care organizations if they so wish.

I'm sure South Korea would argue your opinion that the Korean War was a failure, you said you supported Afghanistan? Personally I think we should get out now, because of the politically correct way Obama is running that war although the lib media doesn't seem to care much about it now that we have Obama in charge, not many news stories on it anymore. Marriage is a state issue, it always has been. There are age restrictions, restrictions on who can marry who. You can't marry immediate relatives; a person can't have more than one spouse etc... Obamacare means more centralized power of our healthcare system. Are you in favor of it?

The left describes the right as nazis. The right describes the left as nazis. Being a nazi is the worst thing that anyone can think of. Each side considers the other, the very worst thing that it could possibly be. We went to war to stop nazis. Surely we can do so again. Pick your side, and do your best to wipe out the other side. Doesn't the left owe it to coming generations to wipe out the nazis of the right? They had best get about it then, instead of doing nothing but yammering.

I'm sure South Korea would argue your opinion that the Korean War was a failure
We failed in that we tried to conquer NK and got our asses handed to us and fought for an extra two and a half years. More than a million Korean civilians died because of it.

you supported Afghanistan?
Of course. We should have left once Bush had the spec ops and helicopter units pulled for the Iraq invasion. [/quote]

Marriage is a state issue, it always has been.
Not completely, or do you agree with DOMA. DOMA and Prop 8 should be dumped as unwarranted on citizens' rights in the various states to decide these matters as they please.

Obamacare means more centralized power of our healthcare system. Are you in favor of it?
It appears the only thing that can be done because the GOP from 1994 to 2006, when it had the opportunity to help the health insurance industry at the state level on this issue, failed.

Last edited:
I love when people keep bumping my thread. Keep it up!
Someone has to make a sensible point on this thread and it certainly wasn't you.

You got owned all the way at the beginning of this thread. And what do you call this response? A sensible point?

Grow up, you tool.
If epistemology is what you consider getting "owned", then yes you're right. I got 'owned' by someone whose mind is made up and informed by all the wrong information.

Someone has to make a sensible point on this thread and it certainly wasn't you.

You got owned all the way at the beginning of this thread. And what do you call this response? A sensible point?

Grow up, you tool.
If epistemology is what you consider getting "owned", then yes you're right. I got 'owned' by someone whose mind is made up and informed by all the wrong information.

TK gets owned by most everybody.

Grow up, you tool.

TK gets owned by most everybody.
Not if you're willing to ignore facts, re-write history, know only what you 'know' and make things up as you go along! With such a shallow thinker, rhetorical victories are hard to come by. So it's helpful to whatever is left of his self esteem to think he has "owned" someone every now and then.

Both civil rights bills were brought to the table first by republicans.

"The drafting of the bill was performed early in 1870 by Senator Charles Sumner, a dominant Radical Republican in the Senate, with the assistance of John Mercer Langston, a prominent African American who established the law department at Howard University.[3] The bill was proposed by Senator Sumner and co-sponsored by Representative Benjamin F. Butler, both Republicans from Massachusetts, in the 43rd Congress of the United States in 1870. The act was finally passed by Congress in February 1875 and signed into law by President Ulysses S. Grant on March 1, 1875.[4]"

From wiki

"Civil Rights Act of 1957
The Civil Rights Act of 1957, Pub.L. 85–315, 71 Stat. 634, enacted September 9, 1957, primarily a voting rights bill, was the first civil rights legislation enacted by Congress in the United States since Reconstruction following the American Civil War.

"The bill passed the House with a vote of 285 to 126 (Republicans 167-19 for, Democrats 118-107 for) [3] and the Senate 72 to 18 (Republicans 43-0 for, Democrats 29-18 for).[4] President Eisenhower signed it on September 9, 1957."

Go back to school and learn English. How stupid. The word you were going for is "goad". Look up the fucking word. I've lived in a mixed environment since kindergarten, and sat at the tables of white families and had "sleep overs". I pledged an all-white fraternity, Phi Kappa Theta, while at Univ. of Houston. What?

So? Why do you hate white people? You grew up privileged, I didn't... Good for you:thup:

Uh, "privileged" and "educated" . And because you didn't, doesn't give you license to utilize "white privilege" as if you were entitled to it by your awesome intelligence or "good looks". I discovered not all white people are alike. You got your good, and you got your bad. Liberals, I have found to be the good white people and conservatives, I've found, to be the bad...for obvious reasons. White liberals have never looked down on me...made me feel inferior to them, and certainly never diminished me. Conservatives always have tried. So you see, my contempt isn't for white people in general, but ideology, specifically. And it has always been. Hence, I have white liberal friends with whom I associate and commune with. Racists have no little or no contact with the objects of their hate. Duh.

And it took, finally, a committed president and Democratic majority with a commensurate Republican minority to make those bills pass on geographic (north west against south) lines in the 1960s.

Good for both parties.

And it took, finally, a committed president and Democratic majority with a commensurate Republican minority to make those bills pass on geographic (north west against south) lines in the 1960s.

Good for both parties.

Bullshit. The republicans have done more for the equality of blacks and whites than democrats throughout history.

The republicans drafted the first civil rights bill under Kennedy but it got no support from democrats or the president. The democrats then drafted their own version and claimed all credit.

They are good at stealing credit.

Good for both parties.

Bullshit. The republicans have done more for the equality of blacks and whites than democrats throughout history.

The republicans drafted the first civil rights bill under Kennedy but it got no support from democrats or the president. The democrats then drafted their own version and claimed all credit.

They are good at stealing credit.

he's an idiot. He doesnt get that people in New York use fag alot yet still vote for pro homo politicians

Progressivism is a systematic program using state and or federal government to effect society through government, economic, social, or cultural reform by political means.

Right wing statist progressive change, for example, is the reactionary's attempts to deny gay marriage through Prop 8 or to end abortion by government action.

Uh Jake first of all you're the real reactionary, how many times do I hear you want to go BACK TO THE DAYS of yore about the republican party, the party with which you dont and never agreed with a single issue on.

And abortion is murder, so yeah I think it's kind of up to the govt to stop that.

As for gays, you can be gay, but marriage is between a man and woman, always has been.

Forum List

Back