Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

Rush is still on the radio? Interesting, I thought he died or something. If you didn't notice by the last two elections, the country is left of center. Deny it all you want.

The mainstream is to your left, which makes it left to right of center.

You are so far right buckeye looks like a liberal to you.

I have never been left in my life. You can shove those assumptions of yours up your backside, Jake.

:lol: Wanted to see if you caught it. Very few reactionaries read very well. Oh, say "hi" to Neo.

I have never been left in my life. You can shove those assumptions of yours up your backside, Jake.

:lol: Wanted to see if you caught it. Very few reactionaries read very well. Oh, say "hi" to Neo.

Jake the squishy moderate and rep whore, he doesn't really have any solid views on anything, he's left here, he moderate there, he claims to be a Republican when he bashes that party more than he does the liberal Democrats. He instigates so he can get reps from one side or the other, and he's really impressed with himself

he claims to be a Republican when he bashes that party more than he does the liberal Democrats.f
That's the best the wanker reactionaries can do in libeling me? :lol:

As I have posted elsewhere, "I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects me) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion (exceptions for rape, incest, and health of the mother), I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party."

Your master, Rush, would tell you that the country is conservative, to the right of right of center.

Rush is still on the radio? Interesting, I thought he died or something. If you didn't notice by the last two elections, the country is left of center. Deny it all you want.

You are so far left buckeye looks like a liberal to you.

Hell no, I doubt I look liberal to anyone...but since you make fun of my typos, that would be far right....if I understand your point

I am the Neo to your Agent Smith, Jake. I'm about to take your ass back to the source. That's a nice edit though, and you were caught calling me a liberal. Nice fail Jake.

Idiot.

Wow we dont read your posts, becaue we've seen your talking points....please post the Atwater thing....it's all you have....awwwww

he claims to be a Republican when he bashes that party more than he does the liberal Democrats.f

As I have posted elsewhere, "I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects me) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion (exceptions for rape, incest, and health of the mother), I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party."

Say what you want, on this board you don't stand for anything but yourself. You’re an instigator and against most real conservatives. You side with liberals and against the Republican Party the bulk of the time. With "friends" like you who needs enemies

You’re . . . against most real conservatives.

Nope, real conservatives side with me because gay marriage and other same sex issues involved personal accountability, nothing else, so real conservatives stay out of those fights. Real conservatives are for decriminalization of many illegal substances so that they can be regulated and taxed, and the sources for narco-terrorism and murder can be eliminated.

Social traditionalists are not real conservatives: they are progressive right wing fascists who wish to use federal and state governments to pervert the constitutional protections on various religious issues.

Neo-con imperialists are not real conservatives: they are progressive right wing statists who wish to use the military to push their hidden agenda in overseas venues with the taxpayer carrying the costs.

I am not concerned about pretend conservatives' anger and pretensions: I simply expose them, beat them down, and move on to the next victory.

Real conservatives are for decriminalization of many illegal substances so that they can be regulated and taxed, and the sources for narco-terrorism and murder can be eliminated.

I am all for legalizing everything, not to tax it though. Screw taxes. There's too much of that crap as it is. Tax something new and the criminals in DC will spend it to enslave us more.

Real conservatives are for decriminalization of many illegal substances so that they can be regulated and taxed, and the sources for narco-terrorism and murder can be eliminated.
I am all for legalizing everything, not to tax it though. Screw taxes. There's too much of that crap as it is. Tax something new and the criminals in DC will spend it to enslave us more.
Libertarians believe as you do. It is still more honest and honorable than the path of the social traditionalist about drugs.

I am the Neo to your Agent Smith, Jake.

I am the Jake that trounced Neo and kicked your ass, and will do it again shority.

Hahahahahahah!!

:clap2:

All that chest beating... and for what? You're so wound up right now you're misspelling common words! You are the Jake that gets his ass beat so many times in one thread, it makes poet look like Einstein, as compared with you.

Time to get with it, bud.

You’re . . . against most real conservatives.

Nope, real conservatives side with me because gay marriage and other same sex issues involved personal accountability, nothing else, so real conservatives stay out of those fights. Real conservatives are for decriminalization of many illegal substances so that they can be regulated and taxed, and the sources for narco-terrorism and murder can be eliminated.

Social traditionalists are not real conservatives: they are progressive right wing fascists who wish to use federal and state governments to pervert the constitutional protections on various religious issues.

Neo-con imperialists are not real conservatives: they are progressive right wing statists who wish to use the military to push their hidden agenda in overseas venues with the taxpayer carrying the costs.

I am not concerned about pretend conservatives' anger and pretensions: I simply expose them, beat them down, and move on to the next victory.

I haven't seem you beat anyone down, only in your own mind have you done that. Marijuana should be decriminalized, hard drugs? No way, we can't have people shooting up heron legally in the streets. You don't seem to worry about the constitution when you’re siding with liberals every chance you get. A strong United States military has kept peace and world stability for almost 70 yrs. which is part of our national security. Who would fill the void if we didn’t do it? China? Russia? In the end we’d be dragged back into it anyway. Marriage is a state issue it's not the job of the federal government to force gay marriage on anyone. I seem to remember you didn’t mind government takeover of health care either.

White Southern Christian Conservatives = Confederacy = Jim Crow Laws = KKK = GOP Southern Strategy = Tea Party 'Niggar' and 'Faggot' signs

No it doesn't, provide facts, not your divide and conquer bullshit...

Oh, you can't provide facts? Nothing new, more BS from the Danty Room...

Say what you want, on this board you don't stand for anything but yourself. You’re an instigator and against most real conservatives. You side with liberals and against the Republican Party the bulk of the time. With "friends" like you who needs enemies

What's wrong with him being an independent free thinking republican, I thought you guys had a "big tent"?

Forum List

Back