A Real Indian vs Elizabeth Warren

Why no. Actually I'm the one who's been taking your juvenile historical revisionism BULLSHIT to proverbial school since the day I got here.

And yet, here you are again plopping turds that have already been flushed expecting different results.

Isn't that "special".

Let's check, you know....the sort of things you support:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Oh.....and the fake Indian....Elizabeth Warren.

Links?

Same turds you plopped yesterday when I flushed 'em then. So instead of backing up a single one, you chose to re-post the same tired list of ipse dixit bullshit, with the addition of "fake Indian". Posted, it should not go without noting, by a cretin who doesn't know the difference between "Indian" and "Native American".

As I already said --- "Special".
Only politically correct jerk offs like yourself use the term Native American, that’s the white man’s term politically correct all the way. So run along you silly little girl

Uh HUH.

So you believe what Columbus called "Indians" --- because he thought he was in India ---- are actually from India, do ya? English much?

You should sit next to the OP on the Special Bus. Y'all can give each other Bubble Jobs.
Lol

Us real Indians don’t call ourselves Native Americans, that’s the white man’s term.

Go back to watching government TV like MSNBC and CNN... you’re in their safe space

I don't give a flying fuck what anybody "calls themselves" ---- what I did there was distinguish between "Indians" who are actually from India and "Indians" who are not.

As I said --- English much?

This is why you're on Ignore. Dumb as a box o' rocks. Back you go.

Let's check, you know....the sort of things you support:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Oh.....and the fake Indian....Elizabeth Warren.

Links?

Same turds you plopped yesterday when I flushed 'em then. So instead of backing up a single one, you chose to re-post the same tired list of ipse dixit bullshit, with the addition of "fake Indian". Posted, it should not go without noting, by a cretin who doesn't know the difference between "Indian" and "Native American".

Only politically correct jerk offs like yourself use the term Native American, that’s the white man’s term politically correct all the way. So run along you silly little girl

Uh HUH.

So you believe what Columbus called "Indians" --- because he thought he was in India ---- are actually from India, do ya? English much?

You should sit next to the OP on the Special Bus. Y'all can give each other Bubble Jobs.
Lol

Us real Indians don’t call ourselves Native Americans, that’s the white man’s term.

Go back to watching government TV like MSNBC and CNN... you’re in their safe space

I don't give a flying fuck what anybody "calls themselves" ---- what I did there was distinguish between "Indians" who are actually from India and "Indians" who are not.

God, are you still defending Pocahontas?! This is funny!

Links?

Uh HUH.

Lol

He likes his spreading bull...

harvard-churn-3-125-pure-elizabeth-warren-other-known-as-princess-15609807.png

Links?

Uh HUH.

Lol

Don't call me "God". I detest the whole idea of "followers".

Actually I'm defending the concept of reading comprehension, the lack of which is why you didn't get it.

Haven't posted about "Pocahontas" since the example of her on the currency, in the Harriet Tubman thread.

Uh HUH.

Lol

Actually I'm defending the concept of reading comprehension, the lack of which is why you didn't get it.

Haven't posted about "Pocahontas" since the example of her on the currency, in the Harriet Tubman thread.
Just admit it you love spreading bull...

Uh HUH.

Lol

Her claim to "Indianhood" is as hilarious as your defense of it. It's just funny across-the-board. :)

Uh HUH.

Lol

Her claim to "Indianhood" is as hilarious as your defense of it. It's just funny across-the-board. :)

I never actually met Pocahontas so I have no idea what she "claimed" but as far as we know she still has her Indianhood. Again, that has absolutely zero to do with distinguishing two ethnic terms spelled the same way meaning different things. As in Zero.

Lol

I never actually met Pocahontas so I have no idea what she "claimed" but as far as we know she still has her Indianhood. Again, that has absolutely zero to do with distinguishing two ethnic terms spelled the same way meaning different things. As in Zero.
Are you being politically correct again?

Forum List

Back