Want to see a bit more hypocrisy by the Trumpster?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We should all remember what Trump stated about Judge Curiel, the federal judge who presided over civil fraud lawsuits against Trump University,

Trump Says Judge’s Mexican Heritage Presents ‘Absolute Conflict’

HOWEVER,

according to the Trump logic .....although your heritage may disqualify you from adjudicating on the Trumoster's fraudulent activities............

IF you're a Jeff Session who served in the Trump campaign, you are STILL objective enough to "conduct inquiries" of the Trumpster ties with Russian oligarchs and spies....

Go figure.......

lunacy.png

We should all remember what Trump stated about Judge Curiel, the federal judge who presided over civil fraud lawsuits against Trump University,

HOWEVER,

according to the Trump logic .....although your heritage may disqualify you from adjudicating on the Trumoster's fraudulent activities............

IF you're a Jeff Session who served in the Trump campaign, you are STILL objective enough to "conduct inquiries" of the Trumpster ties with Russian oligarchs and spies....

Go figure.......

One hypocrisy after another, I'm for free speech and the first amendment (only if its in his favor).

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

One hypocrisy after another, I'm for free speech and the first amendment (only if its in his favor).
Wrong. He's free to uninvite propaganda outlets to his press conferences. No one is stopping them from feeding it to you.

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

I thought you guys said that HIspanics hated Trump?

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

Wrong. He's free to uninvite propaganda outlets to his press conferences. No one is stopping them from feeding it to you.
So its up to the King to determine who is a propaganda outlet and who isn't?

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

The vast majority of Latinos do

Well, when you have NO brains as most right wingers do not, they have to rely on an orange clown to tell them which is "fake" from "legitimate" news...

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

Like his family?

Congress will conduct investigations that will make Sessions run and try to hide.

The type of wikileak investigations will continue, but this time Trump is the target.

No where to hide.

Well, when you have NO brains as most right wingers do not, they have to rely on an orange clown to tell them which is "fake" from "legitimate" news...

Anyone with brains have noticed the press has been growing increasingly corrupt and biased, long before President Trump hit the scene.

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

Like his family?
whose family

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

Like his family?
whose family
You talked to the majority of latinos? Like I said.

lunacy.png

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

No, it's up to the facts. That's the part lefties can't get. They are so used to propagandizing they assume it's their right to do it at will. When a guy says fake news is the enemy and they report he said media is the enemy then they are not reporting, they are propagandizing.

I don't want them soiling the news so it's about time we had someone stand up for himself and us.

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

Wrong again. The White House has never barred journalists in its history. The propaganda sites, like Breitbart and InfoWars are not being barred. That you agree with this action by the Administration shows that you aren't interested adhering to the Constitution at all. This is what Putin did in Russia to ensure a tame press. It won't work in the US. The tradition of a free and independent press is too strong.

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

Like his family?
whose family

The hispanic judge. Do you think the vast majority of his family hates Trump?

New Topics

Forum List

Back