A Real Indian vs Elizabeth Warren

Warren has never claimed heritage from India AFAIK. Perhaps you're thinking of Nikki Haley.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That's known as 'the law of the land.'

First Amendment to the Constitution but close enough.

You might want to let Rump know about this breaking Liberal breaking news from the 18th century.

Wait....aren't you the scum who goes about revising history, an apologist for the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that supported the lynching of blacks......and now you're here to support this lying low-life fake Indian????

Nothing could be more consistent.

Get lost, dope.

Why no. Actually I'm the one who's been taking your juvenile historical revisionism BULLSHIT to proverbial school since the day I got here.

And yet, here you are again plopping turds that have already been flushed expecting different results.

Isn't that "special".

Let's check, you know....the sort of things you support:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Oh.....and the fake Indian....Elizabeth Warren.

Links?

Same turds you plopped yesterday when I flushed 'em then. So instead of backing up a single one, you chose to re-post the same tired list of ipse dixit bullshit, with the addition of "fake Indian". Posted, it should not go without noting, by a cretin who doesn't know the difference between "Indian" and "Native American".

As I already said --- "Special".

I can always tell when the truth I post gets under your skin by the feces reference I force you to default to.

Excellent.

Now.....get back under that rock.

Warren has never claimed heritage from India AFAIK. Perhaps you're thinking of Nikki Haley.

First Amendment to the Constitution but close enough.

You might want to let Rump know about this breaking Liberal breaking news from the 18th century.

Wait....aren't you the scum who goes about revising history, an apologist for the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that supported the lynching of blacks......and now you're here to support this lying low-life fake Indian????

Get lost, dope.

Why no. Actually I'm the one who's been taking your juvenile historical revisionism BULLSHIT to proverbial school since the day I got here.

And yet, here you are again plopping turds that have already been flushed expecting different results.

Isn't that "special".

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Links?

Same turds you plopped yesterday when I flushed 'em then. So instead of backing up a single one, you chose to re-post the same tired list of ipse dixit bullshit, with the addition of "fake Indian". Posted, it should not go without noting, by a cretin who doesn't know the difference between "Indian" and "Native American".

I can always tell when the truth I post gets under your skin by the feces reference I force you to default to.

Excellent.

The rock you've been hiding under since I destroyed the same bullshit list yesterday and had no answer for whatsoever? That one?

I'll pass. Just like you did when I dared you to back any of it up.

Get lost, dope.

Isn't that "special".

Links?

Excellent.

The rock you've been hiding under since I destroyed the same bullshit list yesterday and had no answer for whatsoever? That one?

I'll pass. Just like you did when I dared you to back any of it up.

You destroyed nothing....you simply lied.

In short, you appear as nothing so much as a kite that thought it ruled the wind.

I should have stopped after 'nothing'....

If you vote Democrat, you vote against free speech and the first amendment.

And....the latest proof of this fact:

1. "Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian"

2. In Massachusetts, there is an independent candidate named Shiva Ayyadurai hoping to challenge Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for her seat in the United States Senate. His campaign website calls him the "personification of the American Dream," based on his trajectory from the "untouchables" caste of India in the 1970s, to receiving his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to his political ambitions today. The website also includes a prominent call to action, asking voters to "Defeat #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren."

3. ....city officials [read 'Democrats'] in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."
"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian" - CBS News

4. Reminder, to government school grads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

5. In fact, this candidate points it out:
"We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

I'd say that this was a clear example of Progressive Fascism, but thats redundant and repetitive

Shiva Ayyadurai was born in India - NOT an American Indian.

He's also a dirty immigrant that may pose a risk to our national security. Trump wouldn't like him, but would appreciate his grandiose lie that he invented email!

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva, Marathi: वेल्लियप्पा अय्यदुरई शिव; December 2, 1963) is an Indian-born American scientist and entrepreneur. Ayyadurai is notable for his controversial claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.[4][5] Initial reports that repeated Ayyadurai's assertion—from organizations such as The Washington Post and the Smithsonian Institution—were followed by public retractions.[4][6] These corrections were triggered by objections from historians and ARPANET pioneers who pointed out that email was already actively used in the early 1970s.[3]

But good luck with that .. they LOVE Nazis and White Nationalists in Massachusetts! :lol:

Shiva Ayyadurai Betrays His Community by Standing With Nazis and White Nationalists

Shiva Ayyadurai was born in India - NOT an American Indian.

He's also a dirty immigrant that may pose a risk to our national security. Trump wouldn't like him, but would appreciate his grandiose lie that he invented email!

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva, Marathi: वेल्लियप्पा अय्यदुरई शिव; December 2, 1963) is an Indian-born American scientist and entrepreneur. Ayyadurai is notable for his controversial claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.[4][5] Initial reports that repeated Ayyadurai's assertion—from organizations such as The Washington Post and the Smithsonian Institution—were followed by public retractions.[4][6] These corrections were triggered by objections from historians and ARPANET pioneers who pointed out that email was already actively used in the early 1970s.[3]

But good luck with that .. they LOVE Nazis and White Nationalists in Massachusetts! :lol:

Shiva Ayyadurai Betrays His Community by Standing With Nazis and White Nationalists

"Shiva Ayyadurai was born in India - NOT an American Indian."

Where, in the thread, did anyone say he is??????

I bet, some days you feel it just wasn't worth chewing threw the restraints.

1. "Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian"

2. In Massachusetts, there is an independent candidate named Shiva Ayyadurai hoping to challenge Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for her seat in the United States Senate. His campaign website calls him the "personification of the American Dream," based on his trajectory from the "untouchables" caste of India in the 1970s, to receiving his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to his political ambitions today. The website also includes a prominent call to action, asking voters to "Defeat #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren."

3. ....city officials [read 'Democrats'] in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."
"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian" - CBS News

5. In fact, this candidate points it out:
"We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

I'd say that this was a clear example of Progressive Fascism, but thats redundant and repetitive

Doubly anachronistic too, since Progressives came and went before Fascists showed up.

Yeah I know --- "fake linear time". It's a leftist plot. "Liberal clocks"

3. ....city officials in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."

5. In fact, this candidate point it out:
""We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

Is "shiva" that guy's real name? I never met anyone from India named "shiva". In any case-----I think that the sign is really TACKY-------I am surprised that anyone came up with it

Shiva is the name of a Buddhist deity and is a relatively common name in India - just as Jesus is the name of a Christian deity and is a relatively common name in some christian countries [Jesus pronounced 'HAY ZEUS'] ... so how many Indians you know ?

3. ....city officials in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."

5. In fact, this candidate point it out:
""We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

Is "shiva" that guy's real name? I never met anyone from India named "shiva". In any case-----I think that the sign is really TACKY-------I am surprised that anyone came up with it

Shiva is the name of a Buddhist deity and is a relatively common name in India - just as Jesus is the name of a Christian deity and is a relatively common name in some christian countries [Jesus pronounced 'HAY ZEUS'] ... so how many Indians you know ?

Lots of Indians BEAN-----none named either BEAN OR SHIVA------Buddhists ain't got Deities------hindus do-----one of them is SHIVA. I have known KRISHNANS and people with RAMA in their names and
girls named LAKSMI -----but nevah a boy named SHIVA. Of course I may have missed it. Jesus ---
Pronounced in texas as HAY ZEUS --------is a name------it is YESHUA an English attempt at the
Aramaic nickname for the Hebrew YEHOSHUA -------in English----we name American kids JOSHUA which
is an attempt at YEHOSHUA. I have a Persian name-----commonly used by JOOOOS------not my real
birth certificate name-------just one ascribed to me-----by "religion" -----my somewhat removed aunt named
"esther" lived for a real long time------so I got the name so that I WILL LIVE LONG. Why would
anyone name a kid for the "GOD OF DESTRUCTION" I have a son------as a two year old he did
seem to be the son of the "GOD OF DESTRUCTION" -------but he out grew it. I decided that he must
be a descendant of the muslim deity GENGHIS KHAN

Hey.....hey......just remember, behind ever great man is a woman.....

.....rolling her eyes.

No. I'll tell you why...

With the successful men who have Feminist significant others, she's hanging on his coattails or trying to push her way in front of him to claim the credit herself.

With the successful men who have real women as significant others, she isn't seen at all because she's too busy in the kitchen, cleaning the house, taking care of the kids, etc...

.....rolling her eyes.

No. I'll tell you why...

With the successful men who have Feminist significant others, she's hanging on his coattails or trying to push her way in front of him to claim the credit herself.

With the successful men who have real women as significant others, she isn't seen at all because she's too busy in the kitchen, cleaning the house, taking care of the kids, etc...

no wonder you mom named you ANATHEMA

.....rolling her eyes.

No. I'll tell you why...

I have the sense that 'real women' have beaten you like a rented mule.

.....rolling her eyes.

No. I'll tell you why...

only in an IDEAL WORLD

No. Ive been annoyed, frustrated and generally disgusted with modern women (aka Feminists) my entire life. As for being physically assaulted by a woman - that would be responded to with a significant increase in the force continuum.

Forum List

Back