A Real Indian vs Elizabeth Warren

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
If you vote Democrat, you vote against free speech and the first amendment.

And....the latest proof of this fact:

1. "Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian"

2. In Massachusetts, there is an independent candidate named Shiva Ayyadurai hoping to challenge Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for her seat in the United States Senate. His campaign website calls him the "personification of the American Dream," based on his trajectory from the "untouchables" caste of India in the 1970s, to receiving his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to his political ambitions today. The website also includes a prominent call to action, asking voters to "Defeat #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren."

3. ....city officials [read 'Democrats'] in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."
"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian" - CBS News

4. Reminder, to government school grads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That's known as 'the law of the land.'

5. In fact, this candidate points it out:
"We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

upload_2018-4-27_11-23-24.jpeg

Last edited:

1. "Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian"

2. In Massachusetts, there is an independent candidate named Shiva Ayyadurai hoping to challenge Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for her seat in the United States Senate. His campaign website calls him the "personification of the American Dream," based on his trajectory from the "untouchables" caste of India in the 1970s, to receiving his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to his political ambitions today. The website also includes a prominent call to action, asking voters to "Defeat #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren."

3. ....city officials in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."
"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian" - CBS News

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

5. In fact, this candidate point it out:
""We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

Is "shiva" that guy's real name? I never met anyone from India named "shiva". In any case-----I think that the sign is really TACKY-------I am surprised that anyone came up with it

The lies are catching up to the dems...we have the information highway called the internet and it's confounding and exposing the Democrat liars....they can't lie to us all and get the results they once did....only the liberal dupes still blindly accept everything they say....

SHEEEESH Shiva is a genius------I will never eat another soybean again. Glutathione is vital for
good mitochondria function (I think---don't quote me)

3. ....city officials in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."

""We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

Is "shiva" that guy's real name? I never met anyone from India named "shiva". In any case-----I think that the sign is really TACKY-------I am surprised that anyone came up with it
Do you also find the many vulgar and distasteful 'signs' used by anti-Trumpers, TACKY?

...and did you know that the population of India is 1.3 BILLION? Do you really think your meeting a handful, makes you aware of all Indian names?

The lies are catching up to the dems...we have the information highway called the internet and it's confounding and exposing the Democrat liars....they can't lie to us all and get the results they once did....only the liberal dupes still blindly accept everything they say....

a. "Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!
Prove you’re an Indian!

There is only one way to settle once and for all the question of whether the fake Indian is or is not a real Indian.

She needs to take a DNA test.

I dare you, Sen. Warren. It only costs about $200. If you insist, I’ll pay for it. In fact, I’ll take one myself. It’s easy. Just swab the inside of your mouth. Check my photo on the left, I’ll show you how to do it."
Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!

b. "....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

The Boston Herald, which uncovered the findings, explains:

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

Just two more gems in that treasure chest known as the Democrat Party, the oldest racist organization in the country.

Last edited:

Ibid.

View attachment 190252

Do you also find the many vulgar and distasteful 'signs' used by anti-Trumpers, TACKY?

...and did you know that the population of India is 1.3 BILLION? Do you really think your meeting a handful, makes you aware of all Indian names?

the reason I am surprised at the name "SHIVA" is because Shiva is the "GOD" of destruction. In the
hindu system-----destruction is something like apoptosis----an absolutely necessary function in the
living world-----so not entirely negative. I have known lots and lots of Indians and their names----
shiva still seems odd to me. This Shiva is a Bombay boy and-------a hot shot in math------Bombay
hindu is REALLY GOOD-----culturally diverse city with fairly good relationships between Christians,
Hindus, Jews and Zoroastrians (as to muslims----don't ask)

b.....warren "....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

I went to take a look at the Occupy Wall Street people------a bunch of soiled bums who should
have been evicted from the park in which they decided to park their soiled asses. I even discussed
the situation with them------IDIOTS. No concert for the hazard they created

Two very different types of Indian. The Warren campaign and the two Leftist parties (Dem & Rep) here in the Communustwealth of Taxachusetts will destroy him.

I looked at his campaign website.... his positions on various issues make him unattractive to pretty much everyone who isn't either a libertarian or brainless.

Two very different types of Indian. The Warren campaign and the two Leftist parties (Dem & Rep) here in the Communustwealth of Taxachusetts will destroy him.

I looked at his campaign website.... his positions on various issues make him unattractive to pretty much everyone who isn't either a libertarian or brainless.

"Two very different types of Indian."

You couldn't be more wrong.....you could try to be, but you wouldn't be successful.

The issue is between one provably 'Indian' by any definition....and a lying, low-life Democrat....is that redundant?.....who has 'Dolezaled' her way to political and financial success.

1. 'Elizabeth Warren's 'Native American' claims: if she was a Republican, the media would call her a racist

2. Imagine if a Republican candidate claimed, confidently, that she was part Native American. Imagine if she had actually used that identity to have herself listed as a minority at Harvard, qualifying her for special treatment and celebration as proof of how diverse and progressive her department is. Imagine if, many years later, it turned out that her claims to Native heritage were dubious and, when pressed for proof, she offered her “high cheekbones.” Oh, and she once contributed a recipe to a Native American cookbook called “Pow Wow Chow” (that may even have been plagiarised).

3. ... the Harvard Law Journal described her as a “woman of color,” as if it was translating her claimed identity into proof that it was reaching out to African-Americans. A lot of liberals invested a lot of emotional effort into sustaining this myth. "
Elizabeth Warren's 'Native American' claims: if she was a Republican, the media would call her a racist – Telegraph Blogs

Last edited:
Warren has never claimed heritage from India AFAIK. Perhaps you're thinking of Nikki Haley.

First Amendment to the Constitution but close enough.

You might want to let Rump know about this breaking Liberal breaking news from the 18th century.

Warren has never claimed heritage from India AFAIK. Perhaps you're thinking of Nikki Haley.

You might want to let Rump know about this breaking Liberal breaking news from the 18th century.

Wait....aren't you the scum who goes about revising history, an apologist for the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that supported the lynching of blacks......and now you're here to support this lying low-life fake Indian????

Nothing could be more consistent.

Get lost, dope.

Last edited:

That is why the internet companies are shutting down conservative sites.......

Wait....aren't you the scum who goes about revising history, an apologist for the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that supported the lynching of blacks......and now you're here to support this lying low-life fake Indian????

Get lost, dope.

southern democrats were never real democrats--------they were angry with Lincoln

3. ....city officials [read 'Democrats'] in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code."

5. In fact, this candidate points it out:
"We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,"
Ibid.

View attachment 190252

So if the sign does, as the city said, violate a local zoning code they should ignore the law and let it be displayed? I thought conservatives were in favor of the rule of law or is that only laws they like?

She's a corrupt fraud. She's just doing what Democrats do. She's employing dirty Nazi tactics. Shame on anyone who votes for her. Period, end of story.

Get lost, dope.

southern democrats were never real democrats--------they were angry with Lincoln

Nonsense.

What a total lack of knowledge of history.

Forum List

Back