Real Clear Politics electoral map

This is hokum. It's mostly guess work as there aren't active polls on most of those states. I doubt they did an actual Massachusetts poll for example. That was listed as dark blue for Obama. And lately it has went for Dems, but I doubt that the idiots bothered to remember that Romney is well liked in Massachusetts and he has a real shot.

Ohio was given to Obama to put him over the edge. They conveniently ignore today's Rasmussen poll (listed on their own site) that has Obama and Romney tied 45-45. What is that all about?

This is hokum. It's mostly guess work as there aren't active polls on most of those states.

Really? On most of them? I just clicked on like 5 of them and they all had polls within the last couple of weeks. What are the chances that "most" of them could not have active polls and yet the first 5 in a row I pick have polls?

Maybe you can tell us which ones to click on.

Or did you just assume that most of them didn't have active polls because it sounded right?

The GOP primary is over.

Obama will be lucky to have 28 when this is over.

The GOP primary is over.

Obama will be lucky to have 28 when this is over.

He's running against a guy who thinks 3 years at Harvard is a longer time than 4 years at Harvard.

We'll see what happens when they go after Obama....

And while they do...they'll go after Eric Holder.

Obama sounds desperate.

Let the games begin.

Do you think that maybe a guy who says "Obama spent too much time at Harvard" when he himself spent more time there might just take his constituents for morons?

This is hokum. It's mostly guess work as there aren't active polls on most of those states.

Really? On most of them? I just clicked on like 5 of them and they all had polls within the last couple of weeks. What are the chances that "most" of them could not have active polls and yet the first 5 in a row I pick have polls?

Or did you just assume that most of them didn't have active polls because it sounded right?

Ohio was given to Obama to put him over the edge. They conveniently ignore today's Rasmussen poll (listed on their own site) that has Obama and Romney tied 45-45. What is that all about?

Your lecture is blatantly sanctimonious and pathetic given that you cut that out of my quote. Did you get that tactic straight out of the liberal playbook?

Last edited:
Just missing one thing: People actually voting.

you seriously think Obama is going to win Nevada, Colorado, Michigan, and New Mexico?

I dont. I doubt he is going to get PA and I consider that more probable.

I know you dont seem to think a record is important, but it is. People are not as happy with Obama as you seem to think.

He's running against a guy who thinks 3 years at Harvard is a longer time than 4 years at Harvard.

Obama sounds desperate.

Let the games begin.

Do you think that maybe a guy who says "Obama spent too much time at Harvard" when he himself spent more time there might just take his constituents for morons?

I am thinking that if anyone makes their choice based on this gaff might just be a moron.

Somehow, I have got to believe that people are going to look at a few key issues and make decisions.

Like I said, let the games begin.

That's a national poll, not an ohio poll, moron.

Obama sounds desperate.

Let the games begin.

I am thinking that if anyone makes their choice based on this gaff might just be a moron.

Somehow, I have got to believe that people are going to look at a few key issues and make decisions.

Like I said, let the games begin.

Was that a yes or a no?

Then that's what you should have said in the first place moron. Give me an Ohio poll that is recent that gives real clear politics a right to call Ohio in Obama's favor?

The most recent poll I'm aware of is from February and Romney was within the margin of error and Santorum was doing better in that poll. Presumably, Romney has taken a lot of that support too.

Then that's what you should have said in the first place moron. Give me an Ohio poll that is recent that gives real clear politics a right to call Ohio in Obama's favor?

The most recent poll I'm aware of is from February and Romney was within the margin of error and Santorum was doing better in that poll. Presumably, Romney has taken a lot of that support too.

I went to the RCP site, listed in the OP, and clicked on Ohio. Here's three polls from Ohio.

RCP Average 2/29 - 3/26 -- 48.3 39.7 Obama +8.6
Rasmussen Reports 3/26 - 3/26 500 LV 48 40 Obama +8
Quinnipiac 3/20 - 3/26 1246 RV 47 41 Obama +6
NBC News/Marist 2/29 - 3/2 1573 RV 50 38 Obama +12

Forum List

Back