Reagan's (R) 8- year reign of terror in Central America

since when do commies = nuns frank57?

The Killing of those Nuns happened because they were helping the commies.

It has always been a mystery why workers of the Catholic Church were involved in assisting leftist insurgencies in Central America and elsewhere during this period. Yet, there is no doubt that this was the case.

Pope John Paul II during his visit to Cuba in 1998

Pope John Paul II, who, being from Poland, himself had first hand knowledge of the horrors imposed by a Communist rule, brought an end to involvement of the Catholic Church in aiding leftist insurgencies, when he visited Central America in 1983. I, myself, along with a million other people who had assembled in El Salvador to hear the Pope speak, heard him address this issue. The Pope said that the duty of the church is to teach that Jesus is the Son of God, and nothing else! In a private meeting with the priests and nuns of El Salvador later that day, the Pope emphatically told them to stop their involvements in political matters.

Why Three American Nuns were Killed in El Salvador

what is your source "anesha.com" :rolleyes: You think I'm going to click on that? :rofl:

Communists murdered 60 million of their fellow countrymen. That's like eliminating all the people on the eastern seaboard.

Outright murdered them

And Dot and 9/11 are pantytwisted that Reagan called their home team an Evil Empire.

Uncle Joe loves Dot and 9/11 and all the Reagan haters

since when do commies = nuns frank57?

The Killing of those Nuns happened because they were helping the commies.

It has always been a mystery why workers of the Catholic Church were involved in assisting leftist insurgencies in Central America and elsewhere during this period. Yet, there is no doubt that this was the case.

Pope John Paul II during his visit to Cuba in 1998

Pope John Paul II, who, being from Poland, himself had first hand knowledge of the horrors imposed by a Communist rule, brought an end to involvement of the Catholic Church in aiding leftist insurgencies, when he visited Central America in 1983. I, myself, along with a million other people who had assembled in El Salvador to hear the Pope speak, heard him address this issue. The Pope said that the duty of the church is to teach that Jesus is the Son of God, and nothing else! In a private meeting with the priests and nuns of El Salvador later that day, the Pope emphatically told them to stop their involvements in political matters.

Why Three American Nuns were Killed in El Salvador

what is your source "anesha.com" :rolleyes: You think I'm going to click on that? :rofl:

her source is the CIA media she worships as gospel truth,who else?:D

1392186486416.jpg

You tell 'em, 9/11!

the guy was a sportscaster who made movies w/ a chimp and read speeches prepared for him by that insufferable woman who is on the sunday Talk Shows. :thup: Raygun :lol:

the guy was a sportscaster who made movies w/ a chimp and read speeches prepared for him by that insufferable woman who is on the sunday Talk Shows. :thup: Raygun :lol:
And was selected and did the bidding of his "kitchen cabinet" Tuttle, Salvatori, Dart, Annenberg to name a few. They bought the Reagans a nice home in Bel Air after his term, a small price to pay for the kindnesses received.

And was selected and did the bidding of his "kitchen cabinet" Tuttle, Salvatori, Dart, Annenberg to name a few. They bought the Reagans a nice home in Bel Air after his term, a small price to pay for the kindnesses received.

so he :up: sold-out!!! [MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION]

dots believe whatever it is you need to justify this..
And let me see, Reagan was what, 20 years ago yet this it STILL his fault

you people will swallow anything and that the Washingtoncompost even had to gall to post such propaganda garbage. what's sadder is you fell for it which is what the compost relies on, low information citizens

Last edited:
One of the primary reasons immigrants are coming up here:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsOoxCEL99s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsOoxCEL99s[/ame]

dots believe whatever it is you need to justify this..
And let me see, Reagan was what, 20 years ago yet this it STILL his fault

you people will swallow anything and that the Washingtoncompost even had to gall to post such propaganda garbage. what's sadder is you fell for it which is what the compost relies on, low information citizens

what a sad little troll who cant handle facts.your the one that falls for propaganda garbage hypocrite.you cover your eyes and cover your ears everytime i educate you sending you this link exposing the real ronald reagan.:cuckoo:

Let us remember Reagan as he really was :

•Liar
•Thief
•Mass murderer
•Supporter of abortion
•War criminal
•
•

•Destroyer of freedom
•Traitor of the American people
•Corporate whore

Reagan's was the most corrupt administration in the lifetime of most Americans

You reaganut worshippers have the most poor debating skiils of anyone that existed.none of you ever try and refute these facts,you all cowardly run off with your tail between your legs everytime this is displayed to you.you would be laughed out of a debating hall in a minute if you acted the same way there you all do here.you got to try and refute the facts your opponent presents,you all never do that.:cuckoo:

such hypocrisy at the worst,you worship everything the idiot box in the living room tells you and what the front pages of the newspapers in the lamestream media say as well -all controlled by the CIA,so talk about someone brainwashed by propaganda.:cuckoo: what a fucking hypocrite. TIME magazine -which its a very well known fact has been controlled by the CIA for the last several decades,is the most recent CIA propaganda being spoon fed by the media to the american sheople like you about reagans alleged greatness leaving out all those key facts in that link of course.:lol::lol::lol:

every single president since carter,has been worse than the previous one.reagan got the ball rolling and started american down to the path of corruption so the media naturally worships him as this idol they do since he is the grandfather of it all.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reagan...mass murderer... Lolz

Stalins boys calling Reagan a mass murderer...hilarious

Frank57 won't put down the Gipper's cawk EVEN when confronted w/ the sad truth. To add icing to the cake, the Gipper was a RINO by today's Republican standards :laugh:

Lefties must live in their own little bloglodite universe not connected to reality. Nobody was ever terrorized in Central America but a little European country was terrorized by the bombers Clinton sent to cover up his criminal sexual urges. Yeah, we killed innocent people in Europe so that Clinton could have something to talk about besides his zipper.

Forum List

Back