Reagan's (R) 8- year reign of terror in Central America

since when do commies = nuns frank57?

When the nuns are Communists - does that answer your question ?

An example of ignorance ^^^ of both Nuns and Communists. GB tries to be cleaver yet seems stuck on nonsense.

1392186486416.jpg

Wry makes Uncle Joe very happy

Almost every post by left wingers is designed to shift focus away from the current state of affairs in the Obama regime. Attack corporations and post inane stuff about Reagan while the mid east is burning, the Libyan government the Obama admin. created chases the US out of the embassy, the IRS loses more stuff than Nixon and the US is flooded by diseased illegal aliens while Obama goes off on fund raisers. You almost gotta laugh.

yes this place would be much better with only one thread, one section, one category, why the entire site should be about only one person,,,Oblama...The subject matter is about Reagan and the death squads he allowed to be trained at Ft. Benning, GA. You are the one deflecting and breaking TOS, although you will never be punished for your trolling, I thought you might need a little direction..

Last edited:
Last edited:
This thread is about " Reagan's (R) 8- year reign of terror in Central America" and yet CrusaderFrank has attempted to derail a legitimate debate, a pattern he has long practiced, and one I interpret to be outside of the rules of this forum.

"Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum."

Not only are his comments off topic, they are usually rather stupid. Sadly the latter element cannot be fixed.

for some inexplicable reason Frank57 & Bill Kristol (Chief cheerleader :thewave: for the $3TRILLION Black Hole AKA- vietraq) idolize the sportscaster/actor :eusa_eh: :dunno: who perjured himself in office over MORE THAN consensual sex I might add ;) :lol: He should have been impeached IMMEDIATELY for those high crimes and misdemeaners relating to the Contra's and supplying arms to an enemy state

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Reagan fighting Communism in Central America was a reign of terror -- for the Communists and their supporters

It was a sad, sad, SAD page in this great nation's history. He should be posthumously charged w/ high crimes & misdemeanors. He armed the Iranaians for crying out loud just so he could "fix" his own election. Its termed- election fraud and sedition (arming an enemy state :thup: )

It is terrible how even US president, foreign leaders and all others involved need to push an agenda of control.These humans have proved that even though we had advanced our technology we have not changed the way many humans are power hungry, greedy and unable to respect the sanctity of life, not only humans lives, but of those creatures which share this planet with us..
I am greatly disappointed in how I, as a nobody on this planet am punished for the tiniest of infractions, yet others can perpetrate grievous/heinous crimes and walk free without punishment in any form or fashion..
I am losing my will to live with such as it is...

Last edited:
I know right? :dunno: Why do eXtreme rw'ers idolize the tax-raisin', amnesty-lovin', budget-bustin', RINO who perjured himself while in office?

Why did Reagan have to call the USSR an "Evil Empire" in the first place?

Why did Reagan decide to challenge them in every hemisphere including Central American?

Reagan was a mean poppyhead and makes Uncle Joe very sad

hFBC7883F

In Central America, Reagan Remains A Polarizing Figure (washingtonpost.com)

<excerpt>
The United States was heavily involved in wars in Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala in the 1980s in what Reagan described as an effort to stem Soviet influence in the hemisphere. The United States spent more than $4 billion on economic and military aid during El Salvador's civil war, in which more than 75,000 people were killed, many of them civilians caught in the crossfire.

The United States also organized Nicaragua's contra guerrillas, who fought that country's revolutionary Sandinista government. Reagan referred to contras as "the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers" and the United States spent $1 billion on them; the fighting in Nicaragua killed as many as 50,000 people. Honduras was a staging ground for U.S. Nicaraguan operations.

Reagan also supported the repressive military dictatorship of Guatemala, where more than 200,000 people, mostly indigenous peasants, died over 36 years of civil strife.

Reagan's support never led to a final battlefield victory in the region. Opposing sides negotiated peace in El Salvador and the Sandinistas were voted out of office in Nicaragua. But the same divisive sentiment about Reagan that existed a generation ago persists today.

Admirers credit Reagan with changing the course of Central America and helping to nurture democratic governments and free-market systems across the region. Many said Reagan's advocacy of open markets and U.S.-style capitalism sowed the earliest seeds of El Salvador's adoption of the U.S. dollar as its official currency.

Dotcom was dumping on reagan, not the country. It's not common knowledge in right wing circles that reagan had the most corrupt administration in close to a hundred years. Over a hundred convictions, indictments, or official investigations. For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over obama being a criminal, ronnie the rat takes the prize.

:beer:
that seems to be a common trait with the reaganut worshippers.they dont know anything at all about logic and common sense.amazing how someone making a thread exposing reagans corruption,and SOMEHOW,a reaganut worshipper says the thread starter was dumping on the country.talk about just wow!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::D

Reagan is worshipped by the CIA controlled media because he was the grandfather/pioneer who started shipping american jobs overseas.Every american president since then has followed his footsteps and since he was the original pioneer of it all that got it all started,our lamestream media worships him.

In Central America, Reagan Remains A Polarizing Figure (washingtonpost.com)

<excerpt>
The United States was heavily involved in wars in Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala in the 1980s in what Reagan described as an effort to stem Soviet influence in the hemisphere. The United States spent more than $4 billion on economic and military aid during El Salvador's civil war, in which more than 75,000 people were killed, many of them civilians caught in the crossfire.

The United States also organized Nicaragua's contra guerrillas, who fought that country's revolutionary Sandinista government. Reagan referred to contras as "the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers" and the United States spent $1 billion on them; the fighting in Nicaragua killed as many as 50,000 people. Honduras was a staging ground for U.S. Nicaraguan operations.

Reagan also supported the repressive military dictatorship of Guatemala, where more than 200,000 people, mostly indigenous peasants, died over 36 years of civil strife.

Reagan's support never led to a final battlefield victory in the region. Opposing sides negotiated peace in El Salvador and the Sandinistas were voted out of office in Nicaragua. But the same divisive sentiment about Reagan that existed a generation ago persists today.

Admirers credit Reagan with changing the course of Central America and helping to nurture democratic governments and free-market systems across the region. Many said Reagan's advocacy of open markets and U.S.-style capitalism sowed the earliest seeds of El Salvador's adoption of the U.S. dollar as its official currency.

:udaman::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When in doubt, blame America

When in deep shit, bring up the distant past, cut out all the facts except the ones you need and attack.

and don't forget the moronic cartoon, gotta have those.

this coming from a troll who actually STILL thinks kennedy got us into the vietnam war and not LBJ who also never has any answers for these facts..:lmao::lmao:

Reagan's was the most corrupt administration in the lifetime of most Americans

TWO STUPID as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A29546-2004Jun9.html

Last edited:
Reagan isn't the one inviting Honduran Criminals into the United States.

Man you guys have been really melting down lately. You know you only have till November right? Gotta' destroy the country by then.

MD I cant speak for ALL my fellow posters here that dont deny the facts about reagan that these reagant zombie trolls ignore,that he was a mass murderer and ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,but Im pretty sure that none of them are saying that Obama is an angel or looking out for us.:cuckoo:

I think if you asked them,they would all pretty much say the same thing that obama is corrupt and has ruined america as well but what people like myself get tired of hearing around here is that Obama is a disater for america but reagan wasnt as well.:cuckoo:

these reaganut worshipping trolls led by their cheerleading leader crusader retard,they go into metldown mode anytime you expose the corruption of ronald reagan.

I have said since day one that every president that has been in office since reagan has been worse than the previous one matter of fact and even though I make comments like that,if you follow the posts of the reaganut zombies around here,anytime you expose the corruption of reagan and the myths about him,the trolls evade those facts all the time and change the subject talking about Obamas corruption. Just read through all thier posts on dante's reagan revisionism thread.

This is the history section so what Obama is doing is irrelevent to the discussion of the thread but thats what all these reaganut zombies do anytime we expose the corruption of reagan. they ignore those facts and then retreat to the topic of Obama knowing they are cornered.:cuckoo:

they ignore facts Obama is just doing what Reagan,the grandfather of them all got started,betraying americans by shipping jobs overseas.thats something every president since reagan has done and thats why the CIA controlled media worship him is because he was the original pioneer who got america started on a downward spiral destruction.the last halfway decent president we had was carter.

Reagan betrayed americans and the middle class familys and every president since him has been even worse than him but since he was the original pioneer that got it all started,the lamestream media worships him and spreads propaganda lies about him that youngsters these days who werent there when reagan was,they fall for them.

Last edited:
Uncle Joe Stalin smiles upon anyone who trashes Reagan.

Reagan called the USSR an Evil Empire -- and he was right. They've starved and murdered at least 60 MILLION of their fellow countrymen.

They've enslaved HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and it makes Uncle Joe so happy you hate Reagan.

AGAIN I ask:

I know right? :dunno: Why do eXtreme rw'ers idolize the tax-raisin', amnesty-lovin', budget-bustin', RINO who perjured himself while in office?

any Raygun-fluffer man enough to take up the challenge? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
AGAIN I ask:

any Raygun-fluffer man enough to take up the challenge? :eusa_think:

whats really amazing is they ignore the facts that congressmen said back then they wanted to impeach him but they didnt want america to go through another watergate that his pal fellow mass murderer dick nixon put the nation through.:cuckoo:

No Reagan-fluffer will answer question #57. Telling. The guy armed our arch enemy, then after being caught, claims that he didn't believe giving Iran arms was illegal.

Last edited:
since when do commies = nuns frank57?

The Killing of those Nuns happened because they were helping the commies.

It has always been a mystery why workers of the Catholic Church were involved in assisting leftist insurgencies in Central America and elsewhere during this period. Yet, there is no doubt that this was the case.

Pope John Paul II during his visit to Cuba in 1998

Pope John Paul II, who, being from Poland, himself had first hand knowledge of the horrors imposed by a Communist rule, brought an end to involvement of the Catholic Church in aiding leftist insurgencies, when he visited Central America in 1983. I, myself, along with a million other people who had assembled in El Salvador to hear the Pope speak, heard him address this issue. The Pope said that the duty of the church is to teach that Jesus is the Son of God, and nothing else! In a private meeting with the priests and nuns of El Salvador later that day, the Pope emphatically told them to stop their involvements in political matters.

Why Three American Nuns were Killed in El Salvador

Forum List

Back