Reagan Would Not be a Republican Today

When he was younger he was a Democrat. So was I one. So why did he and I quit that party? We were sick of hate. We were sick of being lied to. We wanted truth. We joined the Democrats.

Keep in mind their wars. We came out of WW2 damaged. We were sick of war. Ike did not bring us into wars. Truman did. Kennedy did. Johnson did. We wanted no more war.
Sick of hate and lies and you turn to Trump?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Reagan would have destroyed Trump.
I am a Reagan fan. Way more than a Trump fan. Trumps major problem is his mouth moves. IT pisses people off. But as to president, he makes Biden seem to be an idiot who lost his marbles. Reagan and Trump are different. But can't you say that about Clinton and Biden too? Sure you can. Clinton pissed me off when he waged war on Yugoslavia that resulted in the loss of an entire country.

I read Patti Davis's autobiography back in the 90's. What I recall was she didn't like her parents, at all, and accused them of all kinds of mean things.

Like her brother, Ron, formerly of MSNBC, she was a Californian leftist, and very bitter about all kinds of things.
That is precisely why she is lauded by Democrats. They know she did not get along with her parents. And Ron is like her.

There's no way in hell Reagan would approve of the pro-russian and overreaching government fascist bent of the current republican party. It is really fucking scary! Reagan would probably be campaigning for democrats and warning of the over throwing of our government by russian linked agents within the republican party.
Being against the Ukraine fiasco does not equate to being pro-Russian

There's no way in hell Reagan would approve of the pro-russian and overreaching government fascist bent of the current republican party. It is really fucking scary! Reagan would probably be campaigning for democrats and warning of the over throwing of our government by russian linked agents within the republican party.
Well, Reagan would hate how Biden treats Ukraine by making them not able to have the top weapons Ukraine begs Biden for.

Biden clearly has prolonged the war started by Russia and would understand Russia seeing Biden as a good friend.

I note how the Democrats parade the word fascist. Democrats, I was a kid when they were in Italy. I know a lot about the Mussolini Fascists. I have books in case you wish to read them.

LOL, so he would be a Democrat? Someone should educate her that the GOP was unrecognizable to him then also, he was an outsider. Like Trumps, converted from Dem to GOP. She should clarify further so that people can correct her, or dismiss her as a shill if needed.

Family members of politicians aren't in any special position to know the politics of their family members. Just another jaded opportunist I presume.

If anything he would be a libertarian, something the GOP hated him for, unless she believes that the Liz Cheneys and John Boltons of the world represent Reaganism and/or "conservatism". If she made such a claim she should be put on ignore.

She is talking about dignity or one party only? She should expand on this.

Furthermore, his key message which he repeated over and over was basically "the government are the problem, get them the hell out of the lives of its citizens". The man was beautiful in this stance. "Dignity" is just code for "Trump says mean things"

Yes, the world gets it, it is baked into the cake. If those before him did their job well Trump would still be on his Reality TV show.
Trump felt the mob run Democrats pulled him in. I doubt he spent much time wanting to be president. The democrats to this day despise Reagan so their comments should be ignored.

Yep, Reagan would be way too conservative for the Repubs of today. But so would be JFK.
JFK and Trump truly love pussy. So did Johnson. Johnson pulled his wang out and had sex with a female inside the White house. Very lucky his wife did not know of it.

1707792826320.png

Patti Davis and her brother Ron Jr. were well known for being against everything Ronald Reagan believed in.

His older two kids held beliefs much more conservative.

That’s according to his daughter, who says the GOP would be unrecognizable to him today.

Which is completely correct. The party is so far away from what it used to be.

No one ever listened to her.

God damn you are fucking stupid.

Also, this

The incredible amount of whining and self-pitying grievance from today’s MAGA GOP is off the charts.

So let me get this straight................you are so fucking stupid you will take a random tweet by someone nobody knows and claim it applies to tens of millions.

Are you always a moron, or just on days that end in "Y"?

Forum List

Back