Reagan was 69 when he entered the White House, Hillary would be too, Biden 74, Sanders 75

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The left was always concerned about Reagan's age, and as it turned out Reagan most likely had early Alzheimers before he left the presidency.
Hillary will enter being the same age. Bernie would be 75. Biden would be 74.

One way or another looks like the Dims are going to give us an old fart that will likely be drooling by the time they leave the White House.

Has America thought this through ?

The left was always concerned about Reagan's age, and as it turned out Reagan most likely had early Alzheimers before he left the presidency.

One way or another looks like the Dims are going to give us an old fart that will likely be drooling by the time they leave the White House.

Look at the bright side.

By now, she should be done with menopause

Hitlary...

651.gif

Look at the bright side.

Funny. Can you imagine that old battleaxe with PMS????

Hillary won't be entering the White House again, except as a guest of Obama.

Look at the bright side.

Funny. Can you imagine that old battleaxe with PMS????

may be the reason so few of the WH staff liked her as First Lady.

It's 2021 and Hillary is expected to negotiate a new nuclear deal with Iran, and the problem is Hillary believes "I Ran" is a new "Fun With Dick and Jane" book.

The left was always concerned about Reagan's age

Ah. Nothing like starting the thread off with the double fallacy of Blanket Strawman. Really makes the topic come to life.

... and as it turned out Reagan most likely had early Alzheimers before he left the presidency.

And Rump is older than Hillary so.... :dunno:

Age isn't an indicator of Alzheimer's, nor does everyone get it automatically. I have a friend who just turned 98 and she's still sharp as a tack. And she fought off Alzheimer's earlier in life when it was caught in the early stages.

Then we had people whining that JFK was too young. It's always sump'm, never the issues.

Hmm,,,,

Politician interacting with foreign leaders with a limp dick, or hot flashes....

Let me think about that for a couple of....

Nope, no need to think.

I hear a lot of talk about vaginas and no talk about Reagans ballsack. :eusa_think:

That's because Reagans ballsack was huge and your one jealous son of a bitch.

You *are.

So is Hilary's vag yet here you are talking about it like your Clitenvious

Not hardly. You are the one who brought up ballsacks. Not my fault you can't compete.

To bad for you. Reagan was twice the man, or whatever the hell you are, will ever be.

Forum List

Back