Obama's & the Democrat's Plan For Transforming America

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
The next step in Obama's and the Democrat Party's overall plan for transforming America is well underway. The persecution of Christians has begun already. Soon Obama and the Democrats along with a few well-placed Liberals who were long ago placed in positions of power within the Republican Party will begin assimilating large numbers of Muslim refugees into American society. Obama and the Democrat Party, which already voted to oust God from the Democrat Party Platform, will persecute the Church until they succeed in replacing Christianity with Islam.

War with anyone at all must be avoided at any and all costs is the cry of the Liberal Democrats. They have given Iran the bomb. So what if Iran blows Israel off the map? Who really cares they claim. Well, there is One even greater, even more powerful than the antichrist Obama and the antichrist Democrat Party and that One has Israel's back. That One will reduce Mystery Babylon the Great to a heap of ashes.

Yes, what better way to avoid war than to assimilate vast numbers of Muslims into our society even if a large number of those are ISIS implants? It is the belief of Obama and the Democrats that Iran nor ISIS will attack America should America become a Muslim nation and allow them the final dispensation of Israel. Obama and the Democrat Party are busily paving the way by beginning an all-out assault upon Christianity and the Church and the assimilation of Muslim refugees are just days away.

Must be tough for you living in such a scary world. I suggest you seek professional help in battling your paranoia.

Must be tough for you living in such a scary world. I suggest you seek professional help in battling your paranoia.

Yes, such things are hard for the undeveloped and immature Liberal mind to grasp, I know.

Yes, such things are hard for the undeveloped and immature Liberal mind to grasp, I know.

Oh, I completely understand what you are saying. It's just hard for the sane mind to understand how you come up with all these silly fears. Do you think there are monsters under your bed too?

"Christians" like the OP do not realize their fears are their own failings a people of faith in living and following God's commandments. They fail the Two Great Commandments because they believe that God is like them. God forbid! The extreme social con far right need a Great Awakening that brings them back to the Eternal One, who is not made in their image.

"Christians" like the OP do not realize their fears are their own failings a people of faith in living and following God's commandments. They fail the Two Great Commandments because they believe that God is like them. God forbid! The extreme social con far right need a Great Awakening that brings them back to the Eternal One, who is not made in their image.

A Great Awakening would be great, or they could just STFU. I'm good with either one.

The social conservative Christian far reactionary right is uncapable of shutting up. Genetically impossible.

Oh, I completely understand what you are saying. It's just hard for the sane mind to understand how you come up with all these silly fears. Do you think there are monsters under your bed too?

Man! It is so very easy to pull your chain. I'm having the time of my life with you. You are simply too easy, I don't even have to work at getting your goat.

Man! It is so very easy to pull your chain. I'm having the time of my life with you. You are simply too easy, I don't even have to work at getting your goat.

Don't think you're getting anyone's' goat.

What you did in this thread is combine an old, long ago played myth that Christians are being persecuted in America and added in the refugee challenges happening on the other side of the globe and made a conspiracy out of it.

What you did in this thread is combine an old, long ago played myth that Christians are being persecuted in America and added in the refugee challenges happening on the other side of the globe and made a conspiracy out of it.

Christians are being persecuted in America right now and it's getting worse. Presidential candidate and Senator Graham just this morning spoke about accepting into this country a huge number of those refugees. Get up to speed yourself on what's going on.

Christians are being persecuted in America right now and it's getting worse. Presidential candidate and Senator Graham just this morning spoke about accepting into this country a huge number of those refugees. Get up to speed yourself on what's going on.

Exactly. You are combining two entirely different things to come up with some looney conspiracy about using Muslim refugees as pawns in a plan to eliminate Christians...or whatever, it's fucking stupid.

I remember a time when conservatives actually made sense.

Exactly. You are combining two entirely different things to come up with some looney conspiracy about using Muslim refugees as pawns in a plan to eliminate Christians...or whatever, it's fucking stupid.

I agree that it is almost too cunning a scheme for the Muslim Obama and the Democrats to come up with but looks like they have.

I agree that it is almost too cunning a scheme for the Muslim Obama and the Democrats to come up with but looks like they have.

And you thought of it? Wow, what are the odds we won't be talking about this next year?

Topics like this every single day are why I always belly laugh when the modern day Republican claims not to hate minorities.

^^^^ :blahblah:

And you thought of it? Wow, what are the odds we won't be talking about this next year?

I don't know about that. I may revive it again. I certainly got responses from the Left Wing mentally challenged group. Easy pickings too.

Forum List

Back