Reagan responds to Obama and his supporters

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

Ridicule it not them. You fail. Alisnky's favorite attack was to ridicule the person, and stay away from the truth.
That's lame even for a CON$ervoFascist! :rofl:

Of course you would make this caim it is your fame.

This is why I laugh when cons make fun of Obama supporters by saying things like "The Ossiah". Not only is Reagan deified by wingnuts on this board, but the Heritage Foundation once had an ad up saying "What would Reagan Do?"

WhatWouldReaganDo.jpg

Not to mention calling him "Ronaldus Magnus":

RNC Web Site Pays Tribute To Ronaldus Magnus | TPMDC

This is why I laugh when cons make fun of Obama supporters by saying things like "The Ossiah". Not only is Reagan deified by wingnuts on this board, but the Heritage Foundation once had an ad up saying "What would Reagan Do?"

WhatWouldReaganDo.jpg

Not to mention calling him "Ronaldus Magnus":

RNC Web Site Pays Tribute To Ronaldus Magnus | TPMDC

Nothing wrong with the leadership of Reagan lest we forget the greatness of this country that he helpe to restore and the pride Americans felt while he was President. Or do I need to quote what the first lady said?

He spoke very clear and was to the point. He knew exactly what he was talking about unlike the current POS in the White House.
Yes, he read his teleprompter well.

Here's the magical words
Show your source that Ronald Reagan used a teleprompter
Next you are going to parrot the CON$ervoFascist lie that St Ronnie never took his jacket off in the oval office. :rofl:

Teleprompter - Reagan :: Teleprompter - Reagan Fade med slideshow by dmhlt48 - Photobucket

And if you take it to an extreme of sorts? You can go back to the writings of the Founders that also speak to what we witness.

But you get the typical response of 'they're dead so it doesn't matter any longer' by the Statists.

But the underlying point is knowing what we've been given and preserving it. Fighting for it...which is what any citizen worth their salt should do instead of dismissing principle out of hand...and then go on to undermine it even to their own detriment.

I am in the party of NO...and more importantly? The party of KNOW.

~T

Yes, he read his teleprompter well.

Here's the magical words
Next you are going to parrot the CON$ervoFascist lie that St Ronnie never took his jacket off in the oval office. :rofl:

Teleprompter - Reagan :: Teleprompter - Reagan Fade med slideshow by dmhlt48 - Photobucket

OK so he used a telepromtere does that some how change the message?

And if you take it to an extreme of sorts? You can go back to the writings of the Founders that also speak to what we witness.

But you get the typical response of 'they're dead so it doesn't matter any longer' by the Statists.

But the underlying point is knowing what we've been given and preserving it. Fighting for it...which is what any citizen worth their salt should do instead of dismissing principle out of hand...and then go on to undermine it even to their own detriment.

I am in the party of NO...and more importantly? The party of KNOW.

~T

:clap2::clap2: BRAVO:clap2::clap2:

Here's the magical words

Does it change the message when Obama, like all other presidents, uses a teleprompter?

Does it change the message when Obama, like all other presidents, uses a teleprompter?

So tell me what truth has obama said? I wait for your honest answer.

Note the fixation on the 'teleprompter'? And how utter lost Bamster is without it.

And note too? Reagan had a gift of off-the-cuff witticisms toward the press and his other detractors that really made them feel scared he was going to provoke the Soviets...?

Obama can't hold a candle to Renaldus Magnus. That is fact.

Note the fixation on the 'teleprompter'? And how utter lost Bamster is without it.

And note too? Reagan had a gift of off-the-cuff witticisms toward the press and his other detractors that really made them feel scared he was going to provoke the Soviets...?

For most Americans that were of age during the time or the Reagan adminastraion they always hold their head high and have a proud look on their face. but those days are long gone obama has killed pride of America.

For most Americans that were of age during the time or the Reagan adminastraion they always hold their head high and have a proud look on their face.

I hope you're not one of the ones who attacked those kids for being moved by Obama's hope and change slogans. Because you seem to have a weak spot for sentimental sop yourself.

For most Americans that were of age during the time or the Reagan adminastraion they always hold their head high and have a proud look on their face. but those days are long gone obama has killed pride of America.

And of course Reagan spoke to the people directly...as your vid aptly demonstrates. And it has been said that we're wasting time looking for another Reagan?

True. He's gone...but those principles live on in millions of us. So don't search for another Reagan...but someone principled as Reagan...As Jefferson? Washington? Monroe? Jay? Hamilton? Madison...

See where I am leading? Obama hasn't killed anything. He's actually fostering the rebirth of that spirit.

~T

For most Americans that were of age during the time or the Reagan adminastraion they always hold their head high and have a proud look on their face.

I hope you're not one of the ones who attacked those kids for being moved by Obama's hope and change slogans. Because you seem to have a weak spot for sentimental sop yourself.

The difference is that Reagan had a program that derived from his deep faith in the American people and belief in their incredible ability to rebound.
Obama has a deep faith in big government and was given a pass by the press, allowing him to mouth hopeful slogans that had no substance.
Doubtless the distinction is lost on you.

And of course Reagan spoke to the people directly...as your vid aptly demonstrates. And it has been said that we're wasting time looking for another Reagan?

True. He's gone...but those principles live on in millions of us. So don't search for another Reagan...but someone principled as Reagan...As Jefferson? Washington? Monroe? Jay? Hamilton? Madison...

See where I am leading? Obama hasn't killed anything. He's actually fostering the rebirth of that spirit.

~T

Any of the above will do. There will never be another Ronald Reagan nor Jefferson, WASHINGTON BUT WE CAN AT LEAST KEEP SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE WHO COULD TRY AND FILL THEIR SHOES.

Forum List

Back