Reagan responds to Obama and his supporters

It IS rather amazing how that speech speaks to our problems, right now,

but I wEnder how much of that is the fact that ANY speech a past prez has done is bound to be addressing crisis conditions and would thereby connect to today's concerns...

Perhaps you should find one where Reagan warns against the overthrow of our gov from WITHIN it's own ranks. ;)

It IS rather amazing how that speech speaks to our problems, right now,

but I wEnder how much of that is the fact that ANY speech a past prez has done is bound to be addressing crisis conditions and would thereby connect to today's concerns...

Perhaps you should find one where Reagan warns against the overthrow of our gov from WITHIN it's own ranks. ;)

I am sure that hedid warn the governoring body not to over step it's authority or there would be a revolt, by the people.

I repeat you

"Of course you have nothing of substance to add."
You are an empty suit.

Uh-huh.

Says the man who thinks that quoting a man who passed long before the current president was a major political player is somehow giving an "answer" to the current president.

Take that herp-a-derp elsewhere. Calling others an empty suit? Glass houses and there bro. Start off with something of substance and you may get better replies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NowLZlfx5qw&feature=related]YouTube - President Reagan tells a heckler to shutup[/ame]
Just imagine what these same CON$ would say if a Dem told a Teabagging heckler to shut up. Oh that's right, they have already cheered the heckler and condemned the Dem!

This is what I love about CON$, give them enough time to foam at the mouth and what they say one day they contradict the next. :lol:

S'Ok. I understand that with your limited intellect how you may have missed it.

Talking about last resort. attack someones intellec. Thats come directlky from Saul Alinsky's playbook

That is what we call a strawman there buck-o.

Keep up the fail :thup:

Oh hell a typo does not mean I don't know how to spell them. Maybe if I would proof read more it would give you idots less ammo for an attack.

Uh-huh.

Says the man who thinks that quoting a man who passed long before the current president was a major political player is somehow giving an "answer" to the current president.

Take that herp-a-derp elsewhere. Calling others an empty suit? Glass houses and there bro. Start off with something of substance and you may get better replies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NowLZlfx5qw&feature=related]YouTube - President Reagan tells a heckler to shutup[/ame]
Just imagine what these same CON$ would say if a Dem told a Teabagging heckler to shut up. Oh that's right, they have already cheered the heckler and condemned the Dem!

This is what I love about CON$, give them enough time to foam at the mouth and what they say one day they contradict the next. :lol:

yada yada yada. do you have anything better?

yada yada yada. do you have anything better?
Awwwww, shut up! :lol:

Talking about last resort. attack someones intellec. Thats come directlky from Saul Alinsky's playbook
Alinsky Derangement Syndrome. :rofl:

LOL foolish people like ed should remain silent. Know your enemy study their playbook. I am well versed in the book of Alinsky.
Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

Alinsky Derangement Syndrome. :rofl:

LOL foolish people like ed should remain silent. Know your enemy study their playbook. I am well versed in the book of Alinsky.
Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

Ridicule it not them. You fail. Alisnky's favorite attack was to ridicule the person, and stay away from the truth.

Last edited:

June 23, 2008

Ridicule it not them. You fail. Alisnky's favorite attack was to ridicule the person, and stay away from the truth.
That's lame even for a CON$ervoFascist! :rofl:

Forum List

Back