Reading About The Obama, Is Like Reading the Onion

Perhaps you didn't notice, but I've already commented and laughed at that delusional thread already.

Name the liberals in Obama's Cabinet?

I asked you in the thread .. perhaps this time you can find an answer.
Take those rose colored glasses off...

Arguing with idiots more, but enjoying it less, BAC?

Take a tip from Monty

M: I came here for a good argument!
O: AH, no you didn't, you came here for an *argument*!
M: An argument isn't just contradiction.
O: Well! it CAN be!
M: No it can't!
An argument is a connected series of statement intended to establish a proposition.
O: No it isn't!
M: Yes it is! 'tisn't just contradiction.
O: Look, if I *argue* with you, I must take up a contrary position!
M: Yes but it isn't just saying "no it isn't".
O: Yes it is!
M: No it isn't!
M: No it isn't!
M: No it ISN'T! Argument is an intellectual process.
Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
O: It is NOT!
M: It is!
O: Not at all!
M: It is!

source

Originally Posted by YWN666
He'll never surpass Bush in the bumbling idiot department. No one will.

Baloney. Bush made a career of being a bumbling buffoon. Why his staff allowed him to speak without a script is beyond me. Every time he did, he embarrassed himself and the entire nation.

DubyaSpeak.com : : We record the damage.

Only 40 days to go!
Slick doesn't mean smart results. Bill Clinton proved this, and Obama is confirming this now.

Originally Posted by YWN666
He'll never surpass Bush in the bumbling idiot department. No one will.

Baloney. Bush made a career of being a bumbling buffoon. Why his staff allowed him to speak without a script is beyond me. Every time he did, he embarrassed himself and the entire nation.

DubyaSpeak.com : : We record the damage.

Only 40 days to go!
i guess you havent seen the Obama bumbles then
LOL

you morons planted seeds for the last 8 years that are gonna give you a bumper crop of a harvest

And Obama burnt his out on cocaine, but you always leave that out, hypocrite.

That's because it's not true.

Trying something in school and being a habitual alcoholic for 20 years are two different things.

But you know that.

That's because it's not true.

Trying something in school and being a habitual alcoholic for 20 years are two different things.

But you know that.

damn,, I was hoping his burnded out brain explained why he sat is that cesspool of a chruch for 20 years while the hate was raining down on him. just damn!

We are in the process of doing the largest bailout in our history. You can't destroy what has already been destroyed...
But FDR proved it can be needlessly prolonged. And Obama has stated that wants to follow FDR's model.

But FDR proved it can be needlessly prolonged. And Obama has stated that wants to follow FDR's model.

Fiscally we have already dwarfed anything FDR wanted to do and Obama hasn't even taken the oath yet. Why don't you be specific and lets see if your state of freakout is really justified. What policies of FDR's stalled the economy and how does Obama intend to emulate them?

:eek:

Alarm! Alarm! Daily Kos escapee alert! Daily Kos escapee alert! Alarm! Alarm!

Grab the children, hide the dog, and procede to your basements until the notice of all clear is sounded. Authorities are on the hunt for this fugitive as we speak.

Alarm! Alarm! ...

LOL

I tried to pos rep you for this because it cracked me up.

Sorry, not a daily Kos'er. Bush stole the election, I'm convinced, but I am not partisan about it. When dems steal elections (like the irregularities in MN) I voice it too.

It's math and probabilites that seal the deal for me, not partisanship. I don't want crooks in office. I am an American. Your fellow countryman (or woman, to be precise.)

You can read about some of the 2004 irregularities by googling Spoonamore, Connell, Rove, Arnebeck.....

Here's one example. This guy is a republican.

[youtube]1--KHOo8tkM[/youtube]

I'm not into lists like you seem to be, :) , but no worries, I'll keep posting stuff as it comes along. AT the moment there is a RICO lawsuit in the works against various potential players in the 2004 election that was thrown to bush.

You can read about it here:

Ohio Attorneys to Assert RICO Claim Against Karl Rove for Orchestrating Theft of 2004 Election

I want your vote to count properly. I am sure you feel the same about mine. :D

Forum List

Back