Reading About The Obama, Is Like Reading the Onion

Slick doesn't mean smart results. Bill Clinton proved this, and Obama is confirming this now.

Let's see. Clinton. Longest sustained economic expansion in this nations history. Balanced budget. Less than 100 of our sons and daughters killed in foreign wars. National debt as a percentage of GDP declining. Respect of our allies.

Now consider Bush's accomplishments.........

Let's see. Clinton. Longest sustained economic expansion in this nations history. Balanced budget. Less than 100 of our sons and daughters killed in foreign wars. National debt as a percentage of GDP declining. Respect of our allies.

and nine or ten kicks in the azz from terrorists,, but the whole wide world loved our azzes cause he'a a frickin democrat.. :lol:
lord good times are coming round again.. and the band played on!

Sheesh! Clinton was a terrible, terrible president. Besides sowing the seeds for the current credit crisis his two terms couldn't have resulted in much worse results. See here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/65273-bill-clintons-third-term-3.html#post925374

LOL

I tried to pos rep you for this because it cracked me up.

Sorry, not a daily Kos'er. Bush stole the election, I'm convinced, but I am not partisan about it. When dems steal elections (like the irregularities in MN) I voice it too.

It's math and probabilites that seal the deal for me, not partisanship. I don't want crooks in office. I am an American. Your fellow countryman (or woman, to be precise.)

You can read about some of the 2004 irregularities by googling Spoonamore, Connell, Rove, Arnebeck.....

Here's one example. This guy is a republican.

[youtube]1--KHOo8tkM[/youtube]

I'm not into lists like you seem to be, :) , but no worries, I'll keep posting stuff as it comes along. AT the moment there is a RICO lawsuit in the works against various potential players in the 2004 election that was thrown to bush.

You can read about it here:

Ohio Attorneys to Assert RICO Claim Against Karl Rove for Orchestrating Theft of 2004 Election

I want your vote to count properly. I am sure you feel the same about mine. :D
OK because you have a sense of humor and were willing to positive rep me I won't utterly destroy your quaint beliefs (you're welcome).

But you owe me one...

Last edited:

Don't bother them with the facts....

i guess you havent seen the Obama bumbles then
LOL

No, I have not, I'm busy finishing Volume 9 of Bush's Embarrassing Comments. We all laughed at Dan Quayle because we thought he was a buffoon. Who thought someone could possibly make Quayle look like a brain surgeon by comparison? Bush did just that.

No, I have not, I'm busy finishing Volume 9 of Bush's Embarrassing Comments. We all laughed at Dan Quayle because we thought he was a buffoon. Who thought someone could possibly make Quayle look like a brain surgeon by comparison? Bush did just that.
ah, so your just another partisan moron
thanks

Originally Posted by YWN666 View Post

ah, so your just another partisan moron
thanks

Sorry, no. If a Democrat said some of the stupid things that Bush said, I'd think he was an idiot, too. No one has even come close.

Sorry, no. If a Democrat said some of the stupid things that Bush said, I'd think he was an idiot, too. No one has even come close.
then you havent seen the moronic things Obama said
LOL
like i said, you are a partisan

I know some people who do say what Bush has said on both sides, and they are all idiots. Want something REALLY funny, the people who do say such stupid things also don't like Bush and even think they could have done better.

Funny ... but where are they from, any from the national speeches that people remember? Even then, the fact that he admits he made a mistake when he does makes it a lot better than Bush. I don't care if they make the mistake, the REALLY funny part about Bushisms is that he never realizes them. Also, Obamas (and even McCains) mistakes are ones that almost 80% of the US makes all the time (adults not children) so they aren't new. Bushes were all just so stupid even rednecks were shaking their heads in shame.

Rednecks.jpg

redneck-sign.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious, exactly how does one define a redneck?

Watch Foxworthy's old show. It was a funny take. My father was a redneck. Most don't care about politics, most don't really care what other people do, just don't touch their guns, dogs, or land. Rancher types tend to be rednecks, a lot of mechanics before 1995 were rednecks (not sure about today). It's hard to describe because there is no set definition, but when they say they are a redneck, chances are they are a redneck. Many equate them as backwards hillbilly types, this often is the case but rednecks are more intelligent than given credit for, they just choose not to care.

Redneckism is a now a splinter-class, a lifestyle, a set of attitudes.

Rednecks USED TO BE revolutionaries who stood up against tyrants.

Sadly, much like hippdom, redneckism has lost its orginal philosophical luster.

Forum List

Back